Uncontacted peoples

isolated tribes

why don't we nuke the living shit out of them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncontacted_peoples

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETVNl4_IzHY
youtube.com/watch?v=xd0I1xAICOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are their feet so big

What purpose would that serve?

can you believe there are uncontacted tribes out there that still havent seen a white mans erect penis

The linguist in me would be fascinated to know what their languages are like

that's just what people's feet look like when they go through life without wearing shoes, they get splayed out like that.

>iron machete
Fuck you, dumass

That's how feet should look bro, we have our micro feet because shoes.

it would serve my lust for amerindian blood

just kidding man

just for fun i guess?

Probably found a lost one.

It's obvious that they didn't made it, retard.

There are no uncontacted tribes in amazon, they just choose to remain in their old ways.

that's what your feet are supposed to look like

That's no fun.
We should drop two AK-47s with full magazines into their village.
Then we can record the aftermath with drones

youtube.com/watch?v=ETVNl4_IzHY

literal chimp tier

foot A is a child's foot after wearing shoes for only 6 months

Any good documentaries or first-person account books about this? It's really interesting.

>that's what your feet are supposed to look like

Fuck off, that's highly abnormal. Healthy feet have arches in them for a reason. Without them, the person often has muscle pain, wrong posture and a chance of developing another host of other illnesses

They bought it from another indians/cafuzos/mamelucos

They aren't isolated

>6 months
i meant 3 months, sorry

it's not the height of your arch that matters; it's how the ends of your arch are supported

is that a south park joke?

because that is what feet are supposed 2 look like man

We need to keep them uncontacted until the far left get angry that the West is letting these people die from starvation of disease. Then Imperialism 2.0 begins.

youtube.com/watch?v=xd0I1xAICOc

Jesus Christ, poor people
Also
>uncontacted
iirc all uncontacted tribes left in the world are in either Papua or the Andaman Islands, although every once in a while someone here claims they've found a new one in the jungle.

Hmmm.. In this degenrate, criminal, ego-maniac world we live.. I.. Wonder who the real cannibals are.

Hmmmm?

Goldstein stop thinking you are in San Francisco with your anarchist cynism to divide population!

>just for fun i guess?

are you psycho?

>mfw I realize we fuck up our feet for absolutely no reason
some """civilization""" we turned out to be, no better than those chinks

How does one divide.. That whomst was never united?

These days.. All that is left of morality is a shell.. Cracking and splitting.. Giving up it's final breath to the pop tunes. These days what does it truly mean.. To be a cannibal? Maybe morality should have never existed.. Hmmm?

Seeing those people living exactly like thousands of years ago without any contact with the rest of the world is like travelling through time, very cool

People who've had no relations with us could one day threaten our way of life.

hmm, tey look cute

tfw I'm a fucking sub"""human""" with mutilated deformed feet

fuck western civilization tb.h

Jews should be killed for this

Nah, why waste nukes on them?

They will be put to better use if they are dropped on the hub of drug addiction, degeneracy and muslim crime that you call the Netherlands.

And how are they supposed to do that when their technology is so far behind our own? By the time they start using guns the rest of the world will have starships and Martian colonies.

nothing

but they don't serve a purpose either so why not

That one island in the Indian ocean whose natives kill anyone who ever tries to step foot on the island. I suppose that they have had contact with the outside world, they just want nothing to do with anyone.

I will eat you.

Oh please Silverstein! stop practizing the deconstructionist trick! it's another outdated classics! and we french actually invented it, you're just hacks.

That's the North Sentinel Island ones. Are there really any other completely uncontacted tribes than them? All the other ones seem to have been contacted and preferred to remain uninvolved with the outside world.

We know you eat christian babies Schlomo

They run away when people get close and kill the gift animals for fun because they nothing more than animals themselves.

>you will never invade their village
>you will never beat to death their best fighters in front of their crying women and mothers
>you will never crush the idols of their false dumb gods
>you will never make the tribe chief bow to you in frotn of everybody
>you will never fuck his daughters infront of the men they were promised to
>you will never give their babies to your starving dogs

why fucking live!

I.. Can not stop.. For the mind is stronger than the arm..
The muscle, the hand who drops.. The guillotine.. The hand who hovers above.. The keyboard. Forever, it is bound by neurological web.
You call it destructionist, but what is destruction?
I.. Am a mother.. For how can birth be a destruction?
The matter lives on, just like man, forever, in the particles of another. A cannibal..

Has thoust called our Brazilian friend an infantile?

How are they uncontacted if the kid in the middle is carrying a steel machete?

Maybe they know how to work metal? It's not like basic metal working is some highly advanced technology

As for OPs question, why the fuck would we? Who gives a shit about savages running around half naked in the jungle.

Oh goddamn now stop trying the relativist philosophist! DAMNED IT'S A DISEASE AT THIS POINT! and again! another stuff we invented and improved, STOP BEING A BUNCH OF HACKS!!

>Maybe they know how to work metal?

The only culture in all the Americas to actually produce metal tools were the Inca, and only rather sparingly in Bronze. Every other other American cultural group was neolithic or (rarely) used copper.

>It's not like basic metal working is some highly advanced technology

Yes it fucking is. You need social stratification, complex agriculture, mining, trade networks, etc, to produce Iron tools. That machete was brought off another semi-westernized tribe or from a farmer/logger/missionary.

cute :3

Maybe he found it? Ever think of that?

they took it from the gullible adventurers they ate

Looks like metal or plastic 2me.

So this is why my grandfather told me to never trust a Dutch and to watch the kids when the jews are in town.

Netherlands... we need to talk.

FUNAI tracks the patterns of these tribes and let machetes and axes near them.

Why?

The English did nuke some of them as tests here.
There's one abo here whose first contact with modern civilisation was seeing a nuclear bomb detonate

It may be trash from ocean or river.

North Sentinal Island too

They trade with other semi contacted peoples

That's part of the Andaman islands

I don't know my geography pretty damn well

FUNAI is a governmental agency that helps the native tribes.

>there are people completely pure and free from the evils we made in our modern world
>some faggot swampgerman tulipfucker wants to nuke them

Fuck you Jan

Something interesting few know is that we have grammars and dictionaries made by priests in the XVI and XVII centuries of languages that have already disappeared.
It is possible to learn how to speak Mochica iirc.

A language from my country, Huarpe, Warpe, can be reconstructed largely by material used by priests to preach the natives in their tongue.

Only with the Bourbons in the 1720s the Americans became real colonies in which Spanish was mandatory, before that they were Kingdoms.

There are some in the Amazon, too.
Actually it was an indio from the jungle that invented plastic, but the white man took credit for it. They donĀ“t teach those things at school

>there are still people who haven't seen anime in 2017
We need to help those poor souls

flat foot looks comfy I want it

>That one time at North Sentinel island where a storm moored a ship off shore, and the crew could see them paddling towards them in boats -- like americans waddling towards a snackbar -- only held back by the waves
Terrifying. I fear for today's youth.

>still watching anime in 2017

They should drop a cardbox with an anime girl image dressing like them.

This is retarded.

They kill and bury the gift animals because outsiders captured some of the natives, made them vectors of foreign diseases, and released them to kill a good portion of the population by said diseases.

They trade with other groups of natives who get them from loggers.

Support.