Anyone else a bit of a clean freak and shower with betadine?

anyone else a bit of a clean freak and shower with betadine?

No because I'm sane.

makes sense user, I see the weekender's are here

Britbong 'ere old chap .. I use Hibiscrub daily. I live amongst the hopeless unwashed masses, I have to keep my borders safe from intrusion.. It's the smell you see, the rotting meat of the world, bumping into me on the street and in the supermarket

>Hibiscrub
does that foam up user?

I mix it with a camphor based body wash and use a scrub mitt, but I could buy a special dispenser that airates the scrub wash if I wanted, but I am happy enough with my regime as is.

Peroxide is where it’s at

Do you use a clinal skin conditioner to stoop your skin drying out too much user ? I use a little perfume free Sildona formulation with beeswax.

Enjoy your resulting illnesses and infections. Why not just drink bleach to feel clean?

Yep .. all those surgeons across the world dropping dead every day because theatre protocols demand they scrub up daily and before every procedure

I use nothing afterwards, never had an issue. I'm Italian so it might be my greasiness that builds up within an hour

Olive oil great anti bacterial / anti fungal used for millenia, like neem oil, tea tree and a whole host of other coimpounds.

Hydrogen peroxide is ok for cleaning your mouth,, and attacking certain fungal yest problems. However it isn't something you want to use every day, like it's cousin Ozone the extra oxygen atom is toxic to cells and cell function. Use in moderation I say !!

I do enjoy seeing the whole "ozone generator" craze. I hope they all die

I agree but would rather not slip and break my neck in the shower

I have a coronal plate ozone generator that use occainsionally in a small airtight tent to kill off skin mites and moth larvea from my cashmere jumpers. I put it on a timer and leave it to do it's thing over 2 hours letting the concentration of ozone build and decay over 2 hours or so. Does a great job, wouldn't use it for anything else, and the chlorine smell is intense even after 4 or 5 hours to let the Ozone dissipate away.

chlorine smell? It should smell like ozone slightly metallic

There's a reason anti-bacterial soap is no longer being commonly used. But it makes me feel really good knowing you're hurting yourself. Keep it up!

I hope people are aware aids will flourish!

Yes .. all those men and women working in the healthcare sector .. killing themselves using antibacterial agents all day every day .. you fucking idiot .. wankers like you make me laugh. Fuck you you smelly hippy

You would think that it would have that smell, but the human nose registers it a chlorine, certainly it does in my experience. It is nothing like the ozone smell you get on a stormy summer night after a thunderstorm hits.

Iodine is good but Povidone is trash

Maybe you're just a bitch ? Peroxide is the ultimate antiseptic.
>I use 35% and cure skin cancer

Did it cure your congenital faggotry? No .. I thought not !!

No, still a congenital faggot. But skin cancer gone.