Should I clean up my room and sort myself out?

Should I clean up my room and sort myself out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2SBb1dhQJI
youtube.com/watch?v=wje6KNM7z60&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Of course.

Post a picture of your room and let us decide.

But like, that's some scary stuff man!

can you comp me some sushi?

Nigga that ain't messy. What were you doing to do anyways? Vacuum the fucking walls? You do need to sort yourself out though, because you must be on meth if you think that's messy.

Looks pretty clean but unless you're a top tier autist you might want to consider actually decorating the fucking room.

If you are an autist then well done. That looks like a well ordered space to store your grandmothers old organ.

It's actually my great grandmothers table. The organ I got from a thrift store.

you better, bucko. You know what happens if you don't

What make/model of organ is that?

No.
Jordan Peterson is a shill for Western society.

Lowrey Fiesta 2

youtube.com/watch?v=wje6KNM7z60&t=3s

Re arrange the room. Odd furniture placement.

I literally just did that

Should we be against Western society?

Why do all the faggots who post on here do stupid music shit. Most American millennials have an odd fascination with creating "music" and think they have real talent. None of them actually do, of course.

sort yourself out

Yes, you should be against anything inspired by Abraham.

Well that's like a heck of a thing. A REALLY big deal!

why do you assume people who like to noodle around with sounds think they all have talent? that's like saying every hobbyist woodworker thinks they're a master craftsman. don't be a jackass.

I don't just noodle. I really sort things out.

can you tell me how you sort it out? what's your process like?

Hey man. Ya know it's the DOMINANCE HEIARACHY

i'm more encouraged than ever now to really sort things out. i'll see you out there.

sORT IT OUT MAN! You have no idea"

Nah just...
Teach me how to dubby,
Teach me how to dubby.
All the dubbies love me,
All the dubbies love me.

This is how you dubby,
This is how you dubby.
All the dubbies love me,
All the dubbies love me.

you're the type of person that doesn't do anything because you think everyone is bad at everything except for 'good people'. sad because you could have been good at something with enough practice, but you gave it up because it was too much work and you thought you weren't good at it. you have been defeated by an inherited shitty attitude and it's not your fault, it's the fault of the past few decades of shit tier generations of people who would rather get high and be faggots than put in some work and achieve something good. even if you're successful at something you're still selling yourself short because of this. no need to argue, it's obvious and sad.

You failed to state a cause of action.