What would you do?

Ok Sup Forums you have just been captured by ISIS and have been beaten and starved for days, most likely drugged as well.

you find yourself in this situation with the islamic bulldozer about to cut your head off to satisfy his blood lust.

what would you do?

every beheading video like this i see, the victim seems to just accept the fact there life is over.

i can imagine myself spitting and biting until i was help down and beheaded, but thats just me.

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/isis-new-execution.htm
theync.com/in-a-venezuelan-jail-a-prisoner-is-forced-to-eat-their-own-fingers.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hARwIwDuDn4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513911/Trapped-surrounded-murderous-ISIS-fighters-heroic-Russian-Rambo-wiped-calling-airstrikes-HIMSELF.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot link, theync.com/isis-new-execution.htm

There's no way to live in that situation, I would've found any situation to just run away and take death by being shot rather than beheaded.

the beheading itself isn't that bad compared to getting it sawn off with a butchers knife, but yeah i completely agree user i would rarther get shot while running than be executed

>current year
>getting taken alive
kek

If my capture is inevitable, my main concern then becomes "how can I make this as expensive as possible for them". One way or another, a few of them are coming with me.

you defiantly dont wanna end up like this guy

theync.com/in-a-venezuelan-jail-a-prisoner-is-forced-to-eat-their-own-fingers.htm

who says the punishment for running away is to just get shot?

they probably drain your energy in various ways before taking you for the beheading. with ISIS, apparently they do "dry runs", meaning they take you out and go through the procedure a few times but don't actually end up cutting you. they take you back and let you live a bit longer. eventually one of the "dry runs" isn't a dry run, and you won't know when that is. At least that's what i've heard.

They fake it a few times, and they film it all the time.

When you're being most docile, they will behead you and post a video of it.

If you can rehearse your being killed several times and still fight then you're probably the ultimate badass, but 9/10 people would just go with it the third or fourth time around.

Pic unrelated.

>teleport away a few hundred feet and with a scream of rage raise my chakra levels and break free of my bonds
>then as I levitate my hair turns blond and regrows (im bald) and I go super saiyan
>then I take our my katana and chop up all the mudmen while saying some cool lines to the ones that try and escape

Run every time

yeah but even if they fake it you are an ISIS capture, you're not gonna think "oh this is just another mock execution lol, ill be safe back in my stinking cell in no time'

>fucking leaf

run to what, exactly?

hands and feet tied at this point, they would laugh and walk you down the probably give you more of Muhammads blessing

>Teleport behind him
>Draw my katana
>Cut him in half
>pssh...nothing personnel..."ISIS"

>[CURRENT YEAR]
>Jpeg
Come the fuck on

i dont understand what you mean, i just print screen a bit from the the video?

>beaten drugged and starved
>I would fight

No you wouldn't

They're probably 1)drugged out and 2)don't want a slow death

>beaten
>starved
>little to no sleep
>drugged
Honestly, the first three are more than enough, after enough time, to make you wish for, and happily accept, the sweet embrace of death.

Also, there are plenty of drugs that can fuck you up or make you docile enough to not consider your life is in danger.

Really, you answered you own question you fucking stooge.

I would bite some fucker in the face or neck. Once you are on the chopping block it's probably too late for that, but on the way, fucking bite them.

I mean seriously, what else am I gonna do?
I'm gonna die anyway. Could as well give the executioner a little souvenir.

Thing is, you gotta aim well and dig your teeth in deep, or it won't work.

It's not so much you wishing for death, it's you not physically having the ability to resist death

>spitting and biting with both feet and hands bound to cause as much hassle as i could
>fighting to survive

pick one, ahmed

>islamic bulldozer
Well, I point out that the bulldozer is actually harem.

> katana

Also yeah, you are probably drugged to hell and back again, so that's probably the thing that's gonna hinder you the most.

>i can imagine myself spitting and biting until i was help down and beheaded, but thats just me.

Sure, but these people are in shock and so would you be. It's surreal, you have little reference to this shit.
Also, you might think it's not as bad as having the looming threat of having your captors cut your dick off and feed it to you while you bleed out. What do you choose?

being starved isn't the same as that time your mum over cooked your chicken nuggers and you went on hinger strike for 40 minutes

Being beaten isn't the same as that time your mums boyfriend slapped your wrist that you cite when talking of your hard upbringing

Being drugged isn't the same as that time your creepy uncle gave you a sip of brandy and buttfucked you in the shed

There is a reason the interrogation stage of SAS selection is high failure

this guy gets it, im not talking about what you would do to survive, that ship has sailed, im just asking what you would do.

>Ask to join ISIS
>When they give me a gun or a machete to execute a Westerner shoot stab the eternal Muslims
>Die in a hail of bullets
>Dine with Odin

>hold down pasty ginger faggot for beheading
>wudya leddme join ya ta be sure
>Suddenly go full retard
>let potato nigger stand up
>"In da name of da holy allah te be sure"
>give him a machete and and AK
>Paddy O'starvestodeath tried to shoot me
>well that was a reatrded idea

Mong

Well ISIS is pretty retarded. I'd assume they are stupid enough to do that

Everybody knows these people are getting drugged to shit prior to this. That's why nobody ever runs.

Pray to Allah that he accepts my soul

Odin does not dine with back-stabbing traitor scum. Only valiant warriors who die face to face with their enemy in the field of battle dine in valhalla.

yeah, im pretty sure you are drunk you degenerate fuck, or so autistic you cant spell right.

please don't tell me your own life story and stay on topic

Well I'm pretty sure Odin will congratulate me for removing kebab before I die. I'm sure he wouldn't care as long as a few Muslims die

I'd make an effort out of looking cheerful and lackadaisical.
The drugs might fuck that up, though... it's hard to say.

It's not the result, but the process.

That is what seperates us from muslims.

This is why we gave up trying to civilise you sub humans

This
>that video/audio log of a Russian squad calling in an air strike/ artillery strike on themselves as mudslimes are closing in
That's the way to go. Bring a tactical nuke on every mission. Set it off in the event of imminent capture.
Also
>bring women soldiers. ISIS runs away from those.

>hurr typo invalidates everything

Way to refute anything I said.

You clearly overestimate your abilities if you think you would be any position to resist

where is the vid where some poor fucker is checking his dead friends and he finds an ak and shoots at the soldiers and he hits the camera man, someone find souce on that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=hARwIwDuDn4
found it

Pretty bad ass desu

proof with vid or you are just another mudslime disinfo

>run away
>nowhere to go because you're in the fucking desert
>get recaptured because you have no weapon to threaten them with
>get horribly maimed and tortured to death as an example to other retards who want to run

Everybody thinks they will be a toughguy and very few actually do. At this point you are just hoping that they kill you as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Look on the bright side, they didn't burn him alive, or slowly cut his head off with a knife. Look up some of those mexican beheading videos, where they do such a shitty job the guy is gurgling on his own blood for 5 minutes before he dies.

True terror can paralyze you

and making up crazy scenarios you think may have happend in my life is any better than calling you out on your blatant inability to use a key board?

i never called you out for your typo, and im pretty sure you are just a drunk shit poster

go make yourself feel better somewhere else you cunt

did you see the website i posted? of course i seen all that Jamal, and im not saying i would be a tough guy or asking how tough you would be, im simply asking what you would do or what would be going through your head at this time

This little boy will end up in one of these videos one day if he stays in that islamic durka durka shithole.

and the only true answer to the question, coming from a horde of basementdwelling keyboardwarriors is: I don't know.

I've never experienced anything remotely close to that scenario, and as such I have no fucking clue what I would feel, think, or how I would act and what options I think I would have.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513911/Trapped-surrounded-murderous-ISIS-fighters-heroic-Russian-Rambo-wiped-calling-airstrikes-HIMSELF.html
I don't know if there's a video or audio though (I doubt it desu)

I think he'll be in a different video.

A giant gaping anus

>what would you do?
I'd have saved at least one bullet for myself, and sit my ass down on a grenade so when they come to loot my corpse they get a human landmine instead.

explain the American screaming "cease fire"...

Try that and they will kill you in the slowest, most painful way possible. They probably have an entire playbook of torture techniques for people that resist.

Have some honor and accept your death.

Happened*

The secret lies in fake executions. The victim thought that it is just another "exercise", not a real execution.

ty friend

>lol just another exercise, im gonna be so happy when i get to go back to my filthy mud pit to live another day under isis torture

>be dragonborn
>strange noise happens before execution
>a dragon appears in the clouds
>take the chance that everyone are astonished and run with Ulfric

>i can imagine myself spitting and biting until i was help down and beheaded
Bing beheaded by a man that knows his business is far, far, far better than the stuff your average friendly islamic "rebel" can do to you.

I'd rather shoot myself before letting ISIS take me. The thought of being taken and broken through pain and torture until I'm just a shell of a human being is worse then death honestly.

if only you were the first post my flip flop friend

They keep you for weeks or months first and subject you to a mock execution where they go "JK" at the last second every day. After a while you're not gonna bother to do anything but take it.

>Have some honor and accept death
>From ISIS

Woo, I'm sure they'll talk fondly amongst themselves about how much honour you had as they kick your head around like a soccer ball and slaughter more people who are guilty of nothing more than disagreeing with them.

I would shout from the bottom of my lungs:

"Es lebe das heilige Deutschland!"

>what would you do?
spend my last moments reaffirming that voting pro immigration/refugee was the right thing to do while i hope that the stain of my white privilege will finally be washed away by the peaceful man with the sword

see

Well meme'd

i think you are being completely sincere my friend

What are you even trying to say?

>i can imagine myself spitting and biting until i was help down and beheaded, but thats just me.
Sure you do, but knowing how effeminate the average british male is, you wouldn't do shit. The reality is if you try to run, they would catch you and torture you, then throw you back in the cell for a week, then the process repeats.

why wouldn't you try your hand at escaping during these 'mock' executions? why would you think "never mind its just another practice one until they actually cut my head off lol im only an ISIS POW i should get out of here fine lol"

Captain badass over here.

>try to escape
>obviously fail
>get subjected to more torture
>every day

i never mentioned running? only biting and spitting while my hands and feet were tied? stupid murrican.

and hows this for "effeminate" british

escape dosnt mean running as soon as you can, have you ever seen the great escape lad??

Which would only lead to you being tortured more, retard. You would be completely broken and waiting for death by the time you got to the block.

>typical american
>worse than the french

do you have no will to live burga?

If i was captured and tortured for months? Yeah, I'd probably lose the will to live pretty fast, and so would you, you tubby fuck. sage

After slowly working my restraint rope so it was ready to break, I'd continue pretending it was secure. Then before the fatal axe blow, I'd break out of the rope, lean hard over, bite the guys dick clean off, spit it at him, then rip my pants off, start shitting right into my bare hands, then taking the handfuls of shit, and jamming them into his severed penis wound while simultaneously puking into said wound. Your move isis.

Any person who posts these videos are committing treason.

Ask to be converted to Judaism, so there will one less Jew in the world.