ITT: songs by popular artists only you like

ITT: songs by popular artists only you like
youtu.be/eZkOn0-yt9Ea
Image not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EsSlOGzPM90
youtube.com/watch?v=vK6m1bqax3k
thedailybeast.com/duncan-jones-on-showing-dad-david-bowie-warcraft-he-was-all-excited-for-me-and-happy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>popular artists
>only you like

songs with few fans despite being written by popular artists

Popular artists can make unpopular songs.

youtu.be/EsSlOGzPM90

I like Kooks, by Bowie. Very heartwarming song

Tahht song is shit

Holy shit what shit taste

Yea, I know its not Bowie's strongest, but it feels very personal and kinda full of feelings. Given Bowie wrote for his son.

youtube.com/watch?v=vK6m1bqax3k
i've never heard someone mention this track, but its great. better than half of the A-sides honestly

His son is a junkie cuck that plays wow thedailybeast.com/duncan-jones-on-showing-dad-david-bowie-warcraft-he-was-all-excited-for-me-and-happy

Probably because of he title

I liked that movie. Moon was also great

>I liked that movie

I bet you like the destruction of white culture too
That film was made for fucking chinks, literal subhumans. You should know better

Duncuck Jones is such a faggot; look at his twitter

I dont know what white culture is

That's because it's no longer supported by the media

Well, there is French culture, German culture, American culture, Russian culture, Spanish culture, Irish culture, Italian culture.. But I have never heard of this you call "white culture"

You americans are weird people.

>ah yes, let's subvert them! divide and conquer!
t.leftypol

To play devil's advocate, african american culture is fairly different than white american culture.

Ethnic nationalism is a monkey ideology..

There is NO universal white culture

you are a moron

I never said that whites have no culture. I meant whites have no universal culture ( I suppose only in America). There are many "white"cultures. Russian culture is very different from for example French.

And you are a nazi, if I wanted to talk to nazies I'd go to Sup Forums. I wanna talk about songs here

>Russian
>white

>white culture but for ants

>nazi
Well done, I'm literally hitler too!

You're full of shit.

>You are either a raging white supremacist or a communist

/leftypol/ is here, get cucked

ah yes, they've been EXPOSED because they speak their mind on Sup Forums. I know you're from reddit and hate this place but it's not haram to come here.
Speaking of exposing someone, how do you explain this commiecuck?

I know, being able to think outside of extremes is horrible

nice

Personally I would be okay with the Jews taking control, at least they aren't religious fanatics who are determined to annihilate everything they don't like.

>I have now converted to Judaism

Either your ideology is right or it isn't, "extremists" are just people who are committed and know what they're doing

>capitalists
>CNN
topkek

If it would be so simple there would be no need for politics.

Also I will remember that next time ISIS kills another batch of people in the name of their right ideology

ISIS is just islam, as it is presented in the book, all the other ones are undecicive faggots