If someone had your girlfriend or wife at knifepoint this far away and you had a pistol, would you take the shot?

If someone had your girlfriend or wife at knifepoint this far away and you had a pistol, would you take the shot?

sure, it's a win-win

I think we all know how to navigate this situation....

(We’re assuming you’re trying to protect her)

Yes. If you can't accurately get a prime headshot from that small distance you are literally retarded.

With a pistol? Probably not. Too risky.

Have you ever shot a gun?
If so, you are retarded.

20 feet?

No, dude has a knife. He really has no chance of escape if he tries to kill her. He's in a bad situation and is trying to get out alive. No reason to risk it. Let it play out.

You can't even gauge distance properly.

This, maybe if I was fucking Jerry Miculek... But I'm not so... I'd go grab my rifle and come back

yes I have, I shot pistols every other day for five+ years, and I was the best shooter in my city, so yea. Making an accurate shot from a couple meters away is not a problem at all.

Yeah, I think I could hit her from there.

>couple meters
You ALSO can't gauge distance properly.
>I was the best shooter in my city
Did you also graduate at the top of your class and have 300 confirmed kills?

Id walk up to him shooting myself in the arm up to the shoulder and flail my bloody hole ridden arm around while screaming that the prophecy shall be fulfilled

>killing two problems witch one bullet

> baited

You actually think that was bait?
Idiot.

Is that right? Which city and what matches do you shoot?

Yes. 10 meters. Bullet is travelling in essentially a straight line. I'd put one in his left eye then empty the mag in that disgusting fat bitch.

id trick him see id say im going shoot u in count of 3 then id shoot him on 2 haha

A pistol? No way.

Besides, based on those nips, she's enjoying herself.

>SHOOT DA HOOSTAGE

Making that shot is rolling the dice. I doublt even 1% of shooters could reliably make it and even then the odds aren't in their favor.

sure
id shoot them both
1 dead nigga + spare kill & bonus 60 years of nagging averted.

I would empty the magazine and reload my dude.

This is why i love Sup Forums

Nope I would challenge him to a sword fight like any real man would. If he rejects my challenge I’ll just throw a ninja star at him.

It depends. If I miss and blow my wifes head off can I go back to dating young dumb blondes again?

only you can answer that question user.
and also prevent forest fires.

Lol no, pistols aren't super accurate anyway and I'm not a great shot with them on top of that.

A few meters, 10 meters, whatever man. Point is that shooting a gun properly is not that hard, and your picture example is not that difficult a shot. IN MY OPINION, which you ASKED FOR, If my mind isn't completely backwards.
Also, I don't live in the US
>There are other countries

I'm outta this retarded thread.

Just use V.A.T.S idiot

>and you had a pistol
Depends on the pistol
I wouldn't trust my shitty taurus 9mm at half that distance

"Seriously?"