Hai Sup Forums :3

Hai Sup Forums :3

Im not a shill. Well, in this case I'm shilling hard, but it's just for me. I just started doing this and want to see if people would actually want to watch me on cam or If I should just give up. I know, I'm not hot.

I'm broke as hell and need some cash for rent so, I'm selling my body! -.-

If you sign up with this link, you get free tokens. you get to watch me do whatever you want and maybe watch me suck my bfs cock or him fuck me if he's not being the beta bitch that he is lol

So, can someone please? you don't need a cc, NO email needed, just make a quick username (you get free money to spend if u do though)

Anyway, we're on RIGHT now and usually later at night around 8:00pm - 1:00am est

please follow me, and use this link below ( type "shoe or sharpie" in room and I'll blow you a kiss and maybe more to let me know where youre from )

( use this if we're broadcasting )
chaturbate[ dot ]com[ slash ]affiliates/in/[ question mark ]track=default[ ampersand ]tour=LQps[ ampersand ]campaign=Xi4TH[ ampersand ]room=roxy1131

I'll give free shows to every btard who comes in

No one wants to come see me?

yes. as an anonymous.

I'm doing one free request even if you're grey and join from here. just type "shoe or sharpie" soon as you join so I know its you and I'll do one free thing of your choice =)

Shoe on head

come in my room then!

chaturbate[ dot ]com[ slash ]affiliates/in/[ question mark ]track=default[ ampersand ]tour=LQps[ ampersand ]campaign=Xi4TH[ ampersand ]room=roxy1131

just replace the [ dots ] and [ ampersands ] with the appropriate adctual &'s and dots lol.. I know im captain obvious come join and watch me pls!!

holyshit check'em

Interesting angle fellow affiliate marketer.

type that in the room hun =p

taking any and all requests in my room

here is an advice
how about you keep this chaturbate[ dot ]com, and you keep the original link behind, i aint solving that riddle

I;m not a marketer. I promise this is just me trying to get a few users in my room. I'm honestly new. I can even show proof if you come in.. watch smart guy =p

proof provided upon arrival. come in! just so I can prove to u im no t just a CB shill..

could you explain how to do that? if I dont put the whole link in, it wont go to my room, just soe random model.

its not ahard riddle.

all you have to do is replae the things between [ ] with actual ....'s and &'s i.e.

[ dot ] replace with .
[ ampersand ] replace with just & and erase the [ ampersand ] part but dont leave any spaces between in the url silly!

holy shit, cmon you have to join now at lest for a littl bit youll get a free show out of it at least

Has even one person joined yet?

pls lmk! I have a present for you

chaturbate[ dot ]com
/affiliates/in/?track=default&tour=LQps&campaign=Xi4TH&room=roxy1131

I joined, but do I have to register an account

aw.. no interest tonight guise?

I joined and typed message

all you have to do is put in a username and thats it. they dont make you use a credit card or anything. I dont even think you have to put in an email to become a guest actually.

one sec

>chaturbate[ dot ]com
>/affiliates/in/?track=default&tour=LQps&campaign=Xi4TH&room=roxy1131

omg is this work.. ty!

come have fun w me guys. im so bored! tell me some stuff to do! im not a stingy model like some of these bitches =p

chaturbate[ dot ]com

chaturbate[ dot ]com

chaturbate[ dot ]com