How's your Saturday night alone without your ex Sup Forums?

How's your Saturday night alone without your ex Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWdZEumNRmI
youtube.com/watch?v=hOP_x9JK1-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drunk

same her brother.

lol i already got over my ex. she was a piece of shit lied to my face and cheated when i put so much effort into the relationship. took me exactly 2 weeks to get over her. feelsgoodman! last night i hung out with this goegeous thiccc goddess omgfg my bros if i ever get in there i will post the ass to Sup Forums. its worship worthy.

here*

i'm tanked.

There's this one girl. Hit it a few and quit it. Long story. Miss her like crazy. Been almost ten years but I see her on social with her new guy an can't help but wish it was me.

I'd rather fuck a McDonald's double cheeseburger. Fuck her and her stupid shit. Honestly don't even have the energy to imagine what kind of retarded shit she is currently up to. I. Going to drink a couple beers maybe smoke some pot. If I get a wild hair I'm going to McDonald's and fucking a cheeseburger.

>
dare u to eat that shit after u cum kek

Pretty good. Playing with my tits/ass. working out.

>thiccc goddess omgfg my bros

you have the mentality of an 8 year old. i doubt you will ever "get in there" unless she's as retarded as you are.

...what?

It’s absolutely fantastic. I can actually fucking hear myself think, for a change.

Stoned, about to jerk off . Courted a new girl but I didn't end up reaching because she wanted me to be her 2nd lover. Found out today she would have given me lip herpes and would not have even cared that she did so. Bullet dodged by being a good boy who's true to his heart lol.

hmm and yet im the one who was with a thicc goddess last night (also kissed her btw). u mad?

>ex
I hope she's happy and has strong, satisfying orgasms with a man who respects her as an end (not as a mean to an end)
Love trickles down. Grow it, share it. (nah jj)

>herpes
>2nd lover
dude she clearly did NOT want anything to do with you.

Fantastic. She was a cunt.

>6 months later
>still think of her multiple times a day despite not talking and don't follow her on social media

Fuck these feels. I was doing OK for the first couple months but then it just hit me like a brick and got worse.

>pic
friggin saved

you're trying too hard to make it look like you dont care, but im guessing in the inside you're too devastated which explains your behavior

in other hand, its been 2 months without her, i dont feel lonely i feel aware, that love is just an instrument to procreate, and im good with my tendies, miller highlife and league of legends, aldo doing this because i have a cold so cant go out to get a drink

nah, really, I don't care.

what does she eat?

nah that seems about accurate for how a health person would feel about guurllzz. thicc (fertile size) goddess(worth of worship) omfgff (exclamation) bros (a sense of brothership towards the beauty that is femininity)

no she does
the 2nd lover is an a-sexual girl
I think she has a lot of sexual guilt

>one year later
>...
>fml

>sexual guilt
nice concept

6 years in here
the pain ends when you reclaim you relationship with women in the world. There are a zillion sweety pies out there.

bad cause i have good tasty steak to cook and she doesnt, well idk she might

I’m happy as ever with my current gf (3.5years now), but I still miss my 2 “important” exes for different reasons.

The first was sooo easy to make orgasm and good in bed (few bjs and no anal tough)

The second was bad in bed but with the smoothest innie pussy ever. And fuck she smelled great.

If they hit on me I would probably cheat on my gf anytime

sexplain user

nah like im legit over. i had my 2 weeks of hell but im gud now. why should i waste any more of my valuable time being miserable over some bitch nahh im happy to be done with her. life is better now.

ripping some muscle relaxers up my nose, chugging some cheap beer. living the fucking dream!

I'll just leave this here...
>youtube.com/watch?v=JWdZEumNRmI

lol dude i feel u on the good smelling pussy. very rarely u get one that just smells like heaven its intoxicating

i prefer this for depressing breakup music

youtube.com/watch?v=hOP_x9JK1-g

I meant her... SHE smelled great.

lmao well i feel u on that too

Quiet

The second pic of the guy has been me for the last 5 months since day 1.

Pretty good. Hes a cheating whore, and fuck him. Living a better life now.

>How's your Saturday night alone without your ex Sup Forums?
Not terrible. Got some football on and shit posting on Sup Forums.
I miss her but I hope she's okay. What about you OP?

u guys i have noticed that a lot of u are hung up on a girl and cant move on. well stop feeling sorry for yourselves. work to improve yourselves dont be a pathetic loser who gets destroyed by a girl after a break up. hit the gym, get a hobby, meet new girls. make her wish she never left u.

Have you ever been in love?

still not mad cuz i actually get girls lol maybe u will too...one day

yep. ive had my heart smashed into pieces. i still stand by my advice as its what i wouldve told myself when i was heartbroken.

most guys ''imo'' move on as fast as the next chick is ready for dick, thinking about the last broad is natural tho, and if she ever comes around again you got a sure thing.

I've done all those things, but the void remains. It never goes away.

ya im just saying life is way too shorrt to be depressed about an ex for like 5 months ya know. u gotta move on and live your life

I'm fucking thankful. Hell no do i want that crazy bitch around

You sound like a depressed faggot that belittles others to make yourself feel better.

Pretty peaceful. No crazy bi polar slut fucking with my head and driving me to drink.

Seconded

haha i think almost every guy has dated "that girl"

It's like I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. Crazy bitches are not worth the trouble no matter what. You'll pay with your own sanity.

Get a call of my girlfriend (of 3 years) crying at 5am on a thursday, asking me to go to her house.
Get there and, while still crying a lot, tells me she kissed another guy, saying sorry, that she messed up, already thinking that the relasionship was over ( even crying talking about my parents, saying that not even them deserved this whole situation)
Said that i had to stay a week thinking about the whole thing, but not insinuating that i would break up nor continue tgis relationship.
Day 3 right now
What do you guys think?

doing okey i guess i get to share her nudes on kik its neat

fuck her one more time and then dump her.

Im pretty sure she's eithet dead or wishing it

As long as you don't end up marrying them. I almost did. How out of my mind was I? Think is the crazy makes you crazy as well eventually.

hmm do u believe it was just a kiss? honestly if shes admitting it to u and is truly sorry i would stay with her (assuming u actually like the relationship of course)

ya its like they cast some crazy love spell on u. i dont even know. but at least now i know better and that wont ever happen again. i know all the warning signs.

Eh, it'd be fucking fine if I didn't feel guilty for talking about out of some misplaced assumption that there's still a chance between us, or this fucking swelling pressure in my head since her departure, or everything going to dog shit afterwards.
Like you're fucking gone apparently, why the fuck does it feel like I'm constantly losing you more?
This fucking sucks.
I don't want you to be, but what the fuck am I supposed to do with nothing but stuffy projections and retarded emotions?
Whatever, drugs.
I'm bitching.
Sorry for leaking all the bullshit.
I'm trying to kill my head.
I'll stop.

is that ur sad attempt at being funny or?

I do believe her and love her very, very much
Im thinking of staying with her but stating that, in some way (which i dont even know how) she must try and conquer my trust again.
If im feeling im not trusting her often, even though i have no reason not to, i will break up....

> implying I have an ex

demand a MFF

yes i think u have the right idea user

i read this as slam poetry idk why

Even though im secretly bi, i think that thar would destroy my relationship with her, and that is not what i want...i think...

It's been almost 4 years since my ex, I don't give a fuck anymore.

So my night is pretty awesome, watching the Bucks, drinking and being here.

:)

I knew the warning signs already but the trick is to not ignore them. That's where I only have myself to blame. Don't let your dick and heart stage a coup on your brain.

kinda wish i had an exbut right now im stuck in a relationship in which i no longer love her but she's obsessed with me

You know what's worse? When you're not alone but you're not with her.

I don't know why either.

>My girlfriend kissed someone else

Read that statement a few times. You obviously lack self-respect if you would stay with a woman who would betray someone who loves her so dearly. She isn't worth the shit you step on in the street

ooh edgy

Yeah I'm edgy because I respect myself enough to not tolerate a woman betraying my trust and cheating on me, faggot.

this guy gets it

You think that saying cheaters aren't worth shit is edgy? Are you also the kind of person that says heck and darn?

My lack of self respect was always i problem i had.
With her even more, because i think she is waay out of my league (9 out of t10 easly).
But the fact she told me the moment it happened, the fact she just stopped taking the pill (making her hormones go wild, what i had vividly noticed in the last 2 weeks) and that she understood the weight of the situation, insinuating that we would breakup because she betrayed my trust, saying that i would probably never trust her and only asking not to hate her forever makes me believe that this relasionship may not be fucked beyond repair..

>ive never been in a real relationship

if ur gf gives a guy a hug do u break up with her too? lol no way ur older than 16

gf of 1.5 years broke up with me the 5th, now shes fucking some butt ass ugly dude

upvoted for "butt ass ugly dude"

Shit, been working for 6 hours, still have 4 to go.

Better make a decision quick before she makes one for you. Was she drunk when she kissed him? Was it just a peck or did they make out?

she's asexual, I'm drinking watermelon vodka and playing vanilla wow

feels good man

Kind of shitty to be honest. She wasn't perfect, and I'm probably better off but I still think about her all the time. It's hard to let go.

>You couldn't deceive yourself if you tried
>(((Don't post that)))
>No shit haha, that's impossible. I know what I'm doing.
>Do you?

Everything became strange after that, (((Congratulations, user, you lost me for good again))) and it was hard not to walk out. You're usually never there whenever I do.
Sorry for squealing to the fill the void.
I don't have much else.

Still shit music, though.
Unlike you, my opinions aren't dependent on how I feel about the person, as illustrated by everyone else's later shit-talk in regards to mine.

Wee.

Catch you in an hour, I guess.

She doesnt drink
I think it was half a hook up
She probably stopped and went out in the middle of it by what i understood

r u the slam poetry guy?

Was it a random person or someone she is friends with?

What is slam poetry?

I'm David.

Who the Hell are you?

A (newish) friend of her
She actually spent more time with him then I becaise this last semester i got pretty busy with work and uni

I might also add she said she would break relations to this guy even if we break up
Saying 'its not healthy'

I'm a wreck
she's the girl that made me wake up each morning, less depressed, actually want to go out and do something (with her), but I was really protective of her

towards the end, it looked like it was all my fault. I didn't reign in my jealousy, she blamed me ofr bringing up her ex and said she fell in love with him because of me
That crushed me because there went my dreams of being with her, living with her, living for her

then to make it all worse, apparently she lied about a huge part of her past, which included the ex she "fell back in love with". Apparently it never happened.
I should be glad I dodged a bullet but i just feel even more crushed that even if I made myself better, improved myself, even if I go back to her... We could never have what we dreamed of having.

someone comfort me or call me a complete idiot i just feel like complete waste having lost her, and then "lost" her again

Idk man, if it were me I'd probably break up with her.

2 Days, two hours. You're leaving alone, know that.