Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRJ3wQFoMHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I jerk off too much and dont have hobbies and am a boring person.

i have seen your balls

Did you participate in No Nut November?

That is not interesting

it is to me

I bought cocaine for the first time today

Well then good for you my friend

Have you used it yet? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???????

Yeah I'm using it right now. I still prefer speed because this is too shortlasting, but the high is much smoother

I don't into drugs (other than acid once but we don't talk about that)

Is it worth it?

I'd say it depends on what you can live with, speed is much better in the long run because of the longevity of the high, but coke is much more euphoric. The cost is a downer though. It's three times that of speed.

So, this isn't something I'll get into too much.

I've heard LSD is nice, only done shrooms. LSD should be much more manageable

Yeah I would say probably stay away from that but I'm not here to run your life

I took 2 tabs at once. Having never tried it. It was awful and I do not recommend being that much of an idiot ever to anyone

More or less the same happened to me the third time I did shrooms. I did six gram in total and ended up having a bad trip that lasted for four hours.

It was virtually hell. I thought I was stuck in the sewers covered in shit, and could smell and feel it all over me, I was so afraid I had shit my pants I went to the toilet and started wiping myself down all over my body. Turned I hadn't shat anywhere at all, it was just my imagination. But I experienced everything you could want from a trip, from the feeling of returning home, to the feeling of ego death, to bad tripping, and then to rebirth.

It was mindblowing to me, but I don't think I'll do it again

Why did you do so much LSD if you were unexperienced ?

I'm sorry for nice girls, but I always fall for the most narcissistic bitch around.
Tell me a thing about you.

Yeah that sounds about right

I was an idiot, I don't really have an excuse lol.

I graduated valedictorian last year. Transferred a month before graduation to a school in a different state, managed to graduate by taking a World History and mandatory state history course in two weeks. Screwed up my college plans, but the gap year has been good to me thus far.

Yeah well. It could have been curiosity. That is what it was for me. I wanted to see and feel what happened whatever may come.

And I'm glad I had the experience even though it was like living in hell for four hours. Now I know what awaits me. except, when that day comes, the trip never ends.

Why are you sorry for them?

Ummm... I'm not all that interesting, that's why I'm asking the question. I'm better at responding to things than initiating them

Not bad! What are you planning on doing in college?

I was honestly just naive and didn't realize how strong that shit was

>Why are you sorry for them?
Because
1) I made some girls sad
2) I imagine they feel like nice guys do

Also OP pic made me think about this, been thinking about it. Nothing new though, I mentioned this to a psychiatrist, and he told me basically bad gf? Change gf.

Eh, it's a learning experience for the both of you. Assuming they're not like 40something, they'll adapt and get over it

I'm going into a nuclear engineering program come fall at one of the better US universities. I'm interested in next generation reactor designs, where the focus is on safety, size, and efficiency. Of course, politics being what they are, I doubt any nuclear reactors are going to be built for a while in the US, so I might head to France for a while post-graduation or Germany if I go into a graduate or doctorate program.

Naivety can lead to many good and bad things. Who knows, it could also have been the best experience of your life, it's kind of a fifty-fifty regarding the mindshattering effects of psychedelics and an AWFUL lot of setting, location, and people you trip with.

But it's up to you if you want to stay away from it completely down to the bad experience, it surely isn't for everyone too, I have a friend that can't handle psychedelics at all but does other drugs instead that I can't handle. So, it's always a gamble when you decide to poison yourself.

Do you drink ?

That's cool, I know someone who does nuclear engineering in the navy

What led you to that kind of stuff?

Yeah, for me it was bad. I got the L on the coin flip there

I decided after that experience that anything stronger than alcohol/weed is not for me. And yes, I do drink. Doing so as we speak, actually.

Yeah nah it's deeper though I think. I'm the son of a pathological narcissist, he was a counter-model to me. I'm ver humble and honest kind of guy. I hate it how I prefer selfies to other pics, and in selfies, I like it better when the girl stares at her image (on the phone) instead of at least pretending they're looking at you.

Not sure if it's clear, need an example of a selfie in the mirror. Deep, man.

I don't like to pause the television when someone on screen has a funny face.

Well yeah, selfies are inherently self-centered and they're usually focusing on themselves lol. Tho you bring up a good point, the people that try to pretend they're looking at you probably care less about theirselves

You got some OCD my dude?

Are you friends with Zo ?

Yeah okay, there's tonnes of other drugs like stimulants and empathogens and opiates and benzos and so on that work in different ways. But it's probably the best bet to stay off all of them. I wish I never got into it and liked it.

What are you drinking ? And are you listening to music ? I'm listening to this

youtube.com/watch?v=tRJ3wQFoMHc

I am not who this person is

Yeah I just decided to not destroy myself even worse than I do with alcohol with other drugs

Rum and coke. I'm watching Youtube

no u

They usually do. It's hard to pause someone on a decent expression.

I don't but okay?

It's an AI. She makes me laugh.

Do I also make you laugh? I hope in a good way

Ah, rum and coke. Usually I drink straight rum of the middle shelf, but today I bought a whiskey instead.

Is it a good rum ? Usually I drink Zacapa or El dorado.

What are you watching on youtube ?

I prefer dark rums, drinking Kraken

I'm watching LittleKuriboh because I'm a FUCKING NERD

Ichigo really is cute

Nah, you make me post. Thinker autism reporting. Did you know that one diagnostic difference between retarded and autistic kids is how autistic kids, though protrated, have an intelligent look?

It's crazy how well girls can fake an honest, happy smile.
Business idea : Picture girls taking selfies alone (quite common here around touristic locations...). Start a tumblr. Voila.

Zacapa and El dorado are also dark rums. Probably not as dark as Kraken though, I've heard Kraken is quite generic, but I don't know myself since I can't get it here... I've wanted to taste it for so long.

Don't know what that is, must be some of that Japanese anime or something

Will you be my gf?

I was originally attracted to the pure sciences in middle school. At that point, I was enamored with high energy physics, and being the autist I was, would gladly tell anyone in earshot about fermions and bosons. The embarrassment from this has not subsided.

When I entered high school, I met a physics teacher who showed me what it means to be a scientist. Unfortunately, I found it exceedingly boring. Practical applications were far more important to me; dicking around to confirm the same theory a few hundred times just wasn't appealing. At that point, I received a Wiley Nuclear and Particle Physics textbook from my parents, which happened to have a detailed section on applications. It showed how the equations and information related to the applications, which excited me to no end.

Naturally, I searched for more information, eventually finding myself on websites dedicated less to physics and more on engineering. That interest eventually led to me applying all the information I had and modeling the mathematical constructs for the applications. To do it professionally, I figured that I would need to go into a practical discipline related to HEP but closer to engineering, leading me to my current career path.

had a threesome with a korean girl and a big tittied red head when i was 17, and 5 years later still havnt been able to top it.

I agree!

You seem to focus a bit too much on this yo

It's just a spiced rum, I like the bottles tho. They're neat, have a cool Kraken design on them.

It's a British guy that does Yugioh parodies

I can be your bf but I ain't no gf ya feel me

That's neat, I agree that practical applications of theories are much more engaging than just proving theories for the sake of it

What a Legend27

>You seem to focus a bit too much on this
Focusing is the point. ;)

Ahaha okay

It feels like you don't really understand the practical benefits of deceit

Hey! Have you watched "The man from nowhere" already?

Oh, yeah okay. That sounds a little too nerd for me to watch since I haven't even watched yugioh.

Is it like captain morgan, or is it better tasting ?

Not yet I'm sorry I'm awful

It's bookmarked now!

As I said, I'm a HUGE FUCKING SHITTY NERD

It's stronger than Captain Morgan.

Do you like Albertine?

What huh?

>started wiping myself down all over my body.
Fucking le kek .....

Hi, there... do you come often here?
Well, I didn't meant to say that, it's because I never saw you and...
uh...
your thread is really comfy...
and...
eh...

It's ok, you don't need to apologize.
You'll like the movie tho, I saw your thread and I remembered about you. :)

Could you please describe the taste a little more ? Is it sweet, is it warm, is it... what is it ?

A girl. Simple as.

I love filibertos

Yeah kind of like him, except I was tripping balls in a bathroom the size of a broom cupboard

I know a guy with 3 nuts.

Alright, so due to a number of obscure tax loopholes and ancient tribal laws, I am technically the legal owner of the Omniverse.

I'm here when I feel like it, sometimes often sometimes every few weeks. Who knows, I'm fickle

Welcome!

Well thanks, I'm sure I will :3

Hmm... a bit sweet, very warm, spicy in a way but not... Fireball spicy. I'm bad at explaining alcohols :(

idk what she is

What do you like most?

I know a guy named Kyle that's a huge fucking faggot furry that I like

But you wouldn't know anything about that

But what can you do with it?

>idk what she is
A girl I like, student TV, sports news. I'll introduce you some day.

Well as long as it doesn't taste like fireball, I hate that drink. Maybe I should import a bottle

Please do, I'm interested

It doesn't, I also hate Fireball.

It's probably not worth paying import fees but if you want to go ahead

Shut up Squash

Rolled tacos with carne asada. It'll make you cum buckets

I'm going to go jerk off to the thought of your dog now.

I've finally found a local store that sells it. So maybe I'll go out there and buy it someday

Albertine majors in climate stuff at the IEP in Paris, a school of political science.

>But what can you do with it?
Everything, in theory.
Nothing, in practice.
It's a meaningless technicality because the vast majority of every person and organization in every Universe in every Multiverse doesn't know I exist and would not support me as a ruler of any sort. It's a pointless technicality born of coincedance, really.

>rolled tacos

You mean taquitos you fucking gringo

I don't own a dog?

If you want! It's what I prefer because it's easy to get and cheap-ish

Is this some kind of meme? Fucking Frenchies

Then at least feel proud that you have some status, even if it is meaningless

I can see it's cheaper than what I regularly drink. I'm trying to find a substitute rum that is decent at a low price to manage my economy. I can't keep buying expensive rum

I just bonded with my father for the first time in about a decade!

Woah woah, they call em rolled tacos over here.

Kraken won't let you down then my man

Nice! Over what?

Over where? Gringoland?

I work on holidays to avoid being alonee

He helped me build my computer since I've never done it before.
I actually mentioned I was building one a few weeks ago in one of your threads!

You don't have family?

Oh, well good! Glad to see you in a better place now :)

What was keeping you apart previously?

A lot of things. He's got a pretty rough personality and wasn't exactly the most supportive parent when I was growing up. Plus, last year, I found out about some legal trouble he had gotten into when I was a kid and had been hiding it from me, so I didn't want to talk to him much for a while.

Ah, I can see that. Funnily enough, I haven't talked to my biological father for years either and I can't quite say I have a reason not to other than I don't really need him at this point in my life

I think you should at least talk to him some time. But I'm not one to judge, people have their own reasons.

I'm mainly just glad I have a good memory of my father to look back on now, and that I learned a lot from this experience.

Yeah, even my mom says that and she got cheated on by him leading to their divorce. I just don't see the point, I don't think I owe him anything.

Yeah, that's good! Use that experience well

I can see why then. Still though, even just talking to him once might be good.

Yeah. My entire family has depended on him and I for a long time so I need to learn a few things before he's gone in case anyone needs help.

I have been clean and sober from heroin for thirty days the last time I used my son Tristan's mother Alicia and I overdosed we both died but I got to come back, she had huntingtons disease and was slowly slipping away she called and said "user I can get this really premo stuff from my brother" so I came over went and got us some drinks come back into the room and shits all prepped and ready to go, how was I supposed to know she dosed us with carfentanil? I look back and now see that she didn't want to go without me and I gladly would have gone but Tristan needs me. But it's so hard without her. I hear her in his laugh, see her in his smile and he even has her eyes. I can see her and feel her jugding me I can't take this I'm on the edge barely hanging on and each day a finger slips, I'm almost out of fingers...help!

Eh, I don't really want a dialog with him opened. I have two half-brothers on his side that I don't care to interact with either and I know he wants that.

Is this a quote from a movie or something? I feel like it is.

Nope real life experience

Ah, that's a shame but I'm not going to sit here and try convincing you with how little I know about the situation and your life.

Then fucking stop doing heroin forever you idiot

You can try, if you want. My mom tried and I probably care about her opinion the most but yeah it's not happening

I have but now real life is here and it's a fucking bitch

Yeah, I'm just some dude on the internet, my word has almost no power. So...

It won't go away, heroin or not. Just learn to deal with it, for your daughter's sake at least

True, true. I appreciate the effort at least

If there's one thing I'm good at, it's not doing a completely satisfactory job.

Then find somewhere where that won't cripple you, I guess.

I'm never really crippled from it. I just always get close to meeting peoples expectations but never do.

Why not? If you know why you're not meeting their expectations, then you can find a way to meet them

It's moreso that people have unreasonably high expectations of me.

Then rise to meet them. Sounds like you want to be a victim tbh

IM GAY