Why doesn't America apologize for Hiroshima?

Why doesn't America apologize for Hiroshima?

Why are the first posters the best posters?

Because a lot more people would have died of we didn't drop the bomb.

why should we?

YOU MORBIDLY OBSESE BURGERCUNTS *WILL* FUCKING APOLOGISE FOR THIS.

Why are there two threads about this right now?
I'm calling shenanigans.

Because we're not sorry.

why doesn't japan apologize for dragging us into a war and commiting massive human rights violations of their own?

Talk shit, get hit nipfucks.

Because I don't fall for bait threads.

because it was hilarious

Oy vey! Because we say so

Why doesn't Japan apologize for Pearl Harbor?

What makes you think they want us to apologize?

pre emptive action

apologise for dresden nigger

What's to apologize for? Hiroshima sprung up anew like fresh growth after a brush fire, all with the aide of what has become Japan's best ally in business ever, The United States.

As for the bomb and the dead, I suppose you'd prefer it if we'd firebombed the everliving shit out of them, killed far more people in the process, then initiated a mainland invasion that would have had wasted a million lives?

I don't really get why people use this is a copout while they know that while less soldiers would have died, the bomb killed tons of innocents.

Just take it for what it was, death and destruction are a fact of war and the US used it to end the war prematurely, don't try to stoop to their level and argue using feelings as you'll just end up losing.

apologize for dresdon nigel :^)

Because Japan started it. It's probably best we dropped the bomb when we did, we didn't know how horrible nuclear weapons really were. Imagine if we never knew and dropped a much more powerful bomb decades later. It was a hard call to make but I think Truman did the right thing.

it wasn´t enough

apologise for the british empire, limey

Oh sure, we'll apologize for Hiroshima after you snaggletoothed cunts apologize for dresden

think of all the wonderful things that might not exist if they had not been irradiated

Why doesn't japan apologize for nanking? Or the batan death match? Or pearl harbor? Or the insane testing they did on prisoners of war? There's nothing to apologize for. Fuckers deserved it.

This. Like I said before we did the world a favor by dropping it when we did

More civilians would have died, too. Do you even Okinawa?

why doesnt japan pay for the us to cover their assess from nk and china?
how come japan can sell their shit in the USA free of charge?
how come a japanese is the current owner of this site, which is american based?

Reminder that this Hiroshima shitposting is being done by JIDF/EUSSR shills to divide and conquer the few remaining uncucked nations in the first world.
The Japs literally do not give half a shit about this non-issue, it all false flag by libtards.

First things first, obama needs to address the rape and murder of japanese women by african american soldiers near US bases in japan!

Nigger, you realize dropping the bomb saved civillian lives, right? Ever heard of okinawa? You know, when a bunch of japanese civillians threw themselves and their fucking children off of a fucking cliff? Or about how fucking elementary school kids were being taught to resist occupation to the death? Fucking retard. And even IF we could have saved civillian lives by incvading (because, you know, civillians never die when they're caught on the front lines of combat), we shouldn't have to sacrfice the lives of war-weary guys who just want to go home for a population that was largely complicit in both genocide and a fuckton of war crimes.

Literally we didn't do anything wrong

Your dead kiddo

They attacked pearl harbor though.

On behalf of my country, I'm sorry for these war crimes.

why dont the japs apologize for:
>cannibalism of Australians
>rape of nanking
>annexing korea causing the creation of north and south
>killing an endless number of civilians for the sake of nothing other than practice swings with a katana
>chemical warfare tests on civilians and pows

yea lets apologize for forcing the emperor into submission despite constant warnings of what would happen

thing is the firebombings killed more people and the fucker didnt give two shits

and talk about radiation the nips fucked the pacific on their own with the fukushima disaster and I think a second reactor issue not long ago either

lets not even start on their stupid as fuck overfishing which is literally destroying their major export of Tuna....literally going to be extinct because they cant fucking learn self control

how come japan can get away with monopolizing and obliterating tech industries in the USA?

how come 50% of the vehicles in the USA are japanese brands?
how come 87% of televisions in the us are japanese brands?
how come the playstation 4 outsells the xbox one by 20 million units in the us?
how come the animation and comic industry in the US are being influenced by anime which is of japanese origin?

Why do you keep posting this.

Thanks Obama

>87% of televisions in the us are japanese brands?
False. See Korea.

Why would we apoligize for Hiroshima? If anything, we should apologize for Nagasaki. Our aim was off, and we left too many of them alive.

I don't think something's copypasta-tier just because its a wall of text written by a buttmad person

Why doesnt Nippon apologize for 731?

Cuz fuck the japs. Ruining the world with anime, and their army of weaboos

Unit 731, Rape of Nanking

What goes around comes around..Now, go prep your bull.

nobody cares they're the same thing

dis

>rape of nanking
US army committed mass rape during WW2 and Vietnan
>annexing korea causing the creation of north and south
US destroyed somewhat secular governments and created current mass migration that may destroy western civilization
>killing an endless number of civilians for the sake of nothing other than practice swings with a katana
US committed mass murder of civilians/used chemical weapons too.
US has no moral high ground, the actual reason US rightfully does not apologizes lies somewhere else.

we dindu nuffin

Keep crying or become relevant enough to do something about it

>us moral high ground
>using Vietnam, something that happened after WW2 as a justification
>talking about current modern agenda by globalist scum as the same thing
yea just fucking stop right there we're talking about WW2 specifically here

It was a necessary evil
Japs wouldn't surrender, and a full scale invasion of Japan, with Soviet "liberating" Hokkaido aswell, would cost millions of more lives.

Also, look at Japan now, and see how much they have benefited after the war

The alternative was sarin gas. That and the Japanese were trying to continue the German nuclear weapons program. Do you think for a second that they wouldn't have set one off in new York harbour or San Francisco bay in a fucking heartbeat? Winners don't apologize.

The US killed innocent people in war. I'm pretty sure the Geneva Convention forbids that, wars are fought with armies, not against civilians. I believe they should apologize. I understand the reason, but it doesn't make it right.

Probably cause Obama went to Hiroshima today to explain that the "the job's not over yet"

Basically this, dunno why so many people think a land invasion would save lives in any fashion when we had ample evidence up to that point that it would not be the case.

We rebuilt their cities and cover their protection free of charge.
What more could they want?