The only good one so far

Nice satan

this meme is shit, this format works much better

they are

Nope
I'm straight and I fap to traps regularly. Men disgust me

nigga u gay

This nigga gay

In seriousness isn't it blindingly obvious that people who like traps are some kind of bi

I'm attracted to the femininity of them so I'm straight. The part about their cocks is just a fetish. Some people have diaper fetishes and that doesn't make them pedophiles.

You grow out of diapers. You never grow out if having a dick.

There's a study that supports this idea, it obviously isn't conclusive but been supported by repeat trials but It makes good sense

if u liked traps for their femininity then u would jerk off to something else. the dick is inherently masculine because it biologically defines a man. The dick doesn't make it cuter. I t makes it gayer.

A man who's sexually attracted to other men is gay. This isn't rocket science.

"Traps" aren't magically something new to science, they're males in makeup. You're a faggot.

Omg nice

Typical Canadian getting stabbed to death and not shot like hundreds of thousands of United States Citizens.

His heart was ripped out, he wasn't stabbed to death. Which is much cooler and gruesome than the other comic.

Still more likely to get your heart ripped out by a Canadian then get shot there. They are so pretty and thin, you fall in love, then you confess you actually thought Trump was a good vote, then they leave you... savage. Better to be shot in the US.

You need to find something better to do with your time than try to troll pro gun people online.

I think his father has good priorities. Not really a fan of niggers myself

I've literally never had a nigger in my house but that's probably because I've always had dogs

Judicial opinions do win custody.