To celebrate bitcoin hitting 11k and being richer than I could have ever dreamed of I will give away two bit coins...

To celebrate bitcoin hitting 11k and being richer than I could have ever dreamed of I will give away two bit coins. First responder and 98th responder will get one coin each. Good luck poorfags.

fake and gay

Thanks OP.

Congratulations. Give me an E-mail I can reach you on.
Mad
Sry, you have to go for 98th

How long until the bubble bursts?

Bump

incoming wormed email ;)

Thanks bud

189dfqJzw
CN3oVji7v
tR4eCM4Bz
YQULBr

[email protected]

Thank you so much OP

lol I didn't know you could get bitcoin from email

Did OP deliver?

sweet, glad you got your fortune op, i'd be happy with pretty much anything. this will forever be my biggest regret in life that i didn't get into this in 2009. i could be free like you are. that's all i want is freedom from the wage slavery.

1BP2n6EiYAzb7mpaAu9
WhJNoAeZbbY2mJa

I don't think you can but maybe just for further conversation?

OP has not delivered yet

How the heck does cryptocurrency work?

tagged.

Op I'll give you my awp safari mesh bs if you give me bitcoin

Also confirm that I gave you the coin so that others will not say that I was lying

might as well try

338AzCNXZQKkk15
Cue44PwxgiRp87gEfbF

Roll

How many bitcoins do you currently own, TC?

And can you post evidence of that, without giving away personal information, of course.

Op delivered!!!!!!!

>no proof
get real man

I can confirm that you gave me the coin after you give me the coin

bump

me

Shit nigga send it to me, I only have like .0012 bitcoin

Op you’re sweet

fake

I used to have 4055 and I have sold of ~2800 starting when it hit $3600 so I have 1250 left. Gonna keep that no matter what happens.

I sold most of mine mid 2016, regretting that now

Mined or traded?

It doesn't.

Not enough people replying to this

Because it's fake and gay

on the off chance this is real im in here. I just found out i cant go to college unless i pay a shit ton of money i dont have so this would be a blessing.

Send a poor fag something, too poor to buy anything. I got 1k Satoshi from faucets, das all I got. This would literally turn my life around, not even exaggerating

1FY2P1ryCT3qhj9bm
ZT8y6CfGGXgQvgomo

giving it a shot, why not.

psure that doesn't mean you can turn one coin into that cash

it's more like it's worth that much if you find someone who accepts it, which seemed pretty cool but I'm not sure how open that market is outside of USA?

Same as any currency, it's only worth what people perceive it to be worth. If someone's willing to pay for it, it has value.

Cryptocurrency's inherent value is determined by the work accomplished to maintain and secure the blockchain (public ledger of all transactions). Miners are rewarded with small portions of the blocks that they verify, since it's a computationally expensive process.

I’ll take it

is there a specific email i gotta make?

Japan has introduced federal legislation for a start

Hook a niggy up

i shall bump until i hit 98 reply

Nah.. really?

A lot of exchanges (once you verify) will convert between crypto and fiat currencies

OP ain't sending anyone bitcoins. Do you see any proof from the first post?

Even if you did get a bitcoin from OP, what are you going to do with it? Who is going to take your bitcoin and give you cash that you can actually buy something with? Your currency will remain virtual until the people at the top of the ponzi scheme start selling.

niggers tongue my anus lmao

Sure

Ummm

bumpo

Rollin

bump

feel like spamming to 98 cause i'm a poorfag but that'd be cheating

for what

Lets go

Am I to late?

gettin closer

I've both converted BTC to cash and bought things with them before, it's pretty well established at this point, so take your tinfoil hat elsewhere.

me me me

Uhh

rebump

#98? Maybe.

Not even close

Kep this train rollin

we're like 20 replies away

thats what bitcoin fags keep repeating, but unlike btc, actual real currencies are being backed by central banks and the government guarantees a certain value

What if you don’t have bitcoin?

Sure thing mate.

Eyy

1M655z8MjgA JUbzr8kwbpNhczmPR9jDX45

Thanks OP

bump x 2

Bump

Rollin

bump

I'll get it now.

Roll

hows it going OP

I'm sure if you've done these things then you'll have no trouble showing where you converted it and what exactly you bought, right?

That hasn't actually been true for years. The value of all money is purely imaginary today.

rebump

98 get!

Zimbabwe would like a word with you

98th post or 98th reply (99th post?)

Bump. I'm so broke.

roll

Save Christmas for my OP

hah, right

>implying someone with 10 million dollars would still be here browsing Sup Forums with us degenerates

Yes please

Roll

#98 GOGOGO [email protected]

How does someone actually turn bitcoin into dollars?

So close

Post #98

125nDENRMBXvYrb1H
GSeKkTPNNLa2zBhb1

well I'll try for 98 then

1BP2n6EiYAzb7mpa
Au9WhJNoAeZbbY2mJa