Sup Forums diaper thread

Sup Forums diaper thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ispot.tv/ad/wyVz/pampers-easy-ups-potty-training-underwear-for-toddlers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ispot.tv/ad/wyVz/pampers-easy-ups-potty-training-underwear-for-toddlers
(sorry there is boys in this video, the girlss make up for it because they is hot)

this is ADULT diapers and ADULT babys not children you jak off pedo

Awesome.

bump

Who's diapered?

I'm thinking of doing something like this next chance I get, mostly for the humiliation. Along with getting a cage bed/milking bed combination.

My ex got me into this shit. I have to wear diapers when I go to bed, and she used to buy me nice adult baby ones. I've thought about about doing it again for my own enjoyment. I mostly just wear clothes ones now cause I'm a cheap fuck.

Then again, I don't think I want a woman to be THAT subservient again for a long time. I'd only make them that helpless if I had some intention of keeping them long-term. Definitely would only dress their bed in their things and make them clean themselves. Maybe film the walk of shame.

Did she wear them with you?

Not normally. She liked putting them on me. We didn't really do anything sexual with it.

How did you meet her? Did you know of diaper fetishes prior to that?

check out the story I made in this thread

I met her through work. She had no idea about my diapers, nor I about her fascination with them. Kinda a surprise.

I wonder how many diaper girls are out there

More plz. Love the pink panties with the goodnites

I am.
I'm also

Diapercuck reporting in for the night.

About to change into some fresh Little Pawz now that the girlfriend left for her late-night date.

How's everyone doing?

That the only one I have

I hope I find a girl that makes me wear diapers

I should be doing homework but I found this thread

any video links?

I know that feeling. I remember back in college how much procrastinating I did looking at ABDL shit.

Good thing I never stumbled across it until my 3rd year

Y'all even use any cloth diapers? I've got a couple pair, one of them even has a little rocket pattern on it.

I'm not a huge fan of cloth diapers

Wow, talk about convenience.

Holy fuck, I love girls in goodnites...

Girls in goodnites are the best

I wish I could fit in goodnites. The girlfriend keeps me in fairly thick diapers, and they're getting hard to hide.

I was wearing girls' goodnites this week. I think they absorb more than the boys ones

I am

I think they're so cute, and it would give me something to wear other than a diaper during the day. Normally I wear a diaper + stuffer at night to help my nighttime "accidents," but she always uses the excuse of "there's nothing you'll fit in other than full-blown diapers" as an excuse to make me wear them during the day. If Goodnites were at least a little bit bigger I could probably get her to let me wear those.

I'm 150lbs and they work fine for me

Who wants to share their fantasy?

I'm jealous. Seriously.

jealous of what?

That you can fit in Goodnites, while I have to wear big crinkly diapers.

I have the house to myself for a few weeks. I'll be diapered so much

Has anyone noticed your diapers in public?

Not that I know of. It wouldn't surprise me if someone did, but I just guess people are too polite to say anything.

Anyone here on the DL side of the spectrum who's into it for something other than the bondage/denial or humiliation aspects?

Right, and their first impression is that you need them for some medical issue so they're polite about it and look the other way.

Its hot when girls wear them. I also think it's really comfortable and oddly therapeutic

That would be my assumption, I guess.

Well, cheers to you user. I don't hear nearly enough from folks like us.

To the simple pleasures of diapering!

When I was buying Goodnites at the grocery once the bagger was holding my Goodnites and did this really obvious loud yawn to try to get his buddy the cashier to notice him. The cashier just ignored him and I was on my way.

A lot of people want to not be involved.

I usually use a self checkout lane but I'll use a cashier line if I have too. Never gotten any weird looks or anything.

checker here no one gives a shit unless you strolled up to the counter with nothing but like lube, condoms, and vegetables. Even then probably no one gives a shit. The people who do get remembered are the creeps who hit on the chicks/do creep shit. Don't be a turbo autist about it and no one will care.