FREE MY NIGGA SHKRELI HE DINDU NUFFIN FR. HE WAS LIKE A FATHER TO ME AND THEY TOOK EM SHIET

FREE MY NIGGA SHKRELI HE DINDU NUFFIN FR. HE WAS LIKE A FATHER TO ME AND THEY TOOK EM SHIET.

I actually like shkreli, what did he do this time?

me too he was a good guy, he's getting locked up for some financial fraud but i think its bullshit, plus theyre taking his wu-tang album, what fucking niggers

One of you fags from wsb aren't u

They only wanted to hear it so they fabricated some shit to stick him on

I don't know man, if the only people he hurt were the insurance companies with this whole thing then I could give a fuck less

fuck the insurance companies

free shkrelbro.

its fuckin rigged

ITT: Beta cucks who worship a coroporate cuck, who, like pretty much all corp types, have a almost natural tendency to commit financial fraud to make more money.

Sociopath
Lives
Matter

he was fuckin screwed by the DoJ but he wasnt a typical corporate dude, he made a whole youtube series teaching others investing

This is why we can't have nice things.

Nah man I just actually don't have a problem with him fucking the insurance companies.

They're the ones responsible for the egregious healthcare prices in my country. Fuck them. All the hate for Shkreli was misled too he gave those pills out for free.

you can fuck off faggot.

nah i dont go on leddit

haha he also has the carter v too!

You sound like a product of reiterative generational incest. Nothing to be proud of.

You've been waiting to use that one haven't you?

You know, that time when you had absolutely no points at all kek

He'll be fine. Just be vigilant of opportunity.

insurance companies base prices off of risks and reimbursement rates along with federal kickbacks,

"fucking with insurance companies"

no, he literally fucked patients, drugs aren't covered by insurance they are sometimes supplemented by plans that companies buy into, but it works nothing like insurance.

when you get a job and have a family, maybe you'll actually know about things before you talk about them

Why are you trying to talk like you understand the healthcare system? Or what lead to the price hikes?

Or what Shkreli's company did, for that matter. You don't know shit. About anything. You aren't welcome in this conversation fuck off.

"like you understand the healthcare system"

When you have a kid, have a spouse with cancer, yeah, you might understand something about healthcare. So, why don't you fuck off, kid.

kek starting fights on the internet oh Sup Forums

What a stupid fucking deflection. It clearly hasn't taught you anything. Kid this kid that you fucking speak like a kid, talking out your ass not being able to answer to anything.

Embarrassing

FUCK YOUR SPOUSE WITH CANCER FREE SHKRELI

>All the hate for Shkreli was misled too he gave those pills out for free.
5/10 not bad

No but seriously, if patient's insurance couldn't cover the medication it was provided at little to no cost.

Also jesus christ how old is that picture

PRUNE

his investing classes were pretty good for a youtube series
hopefully he gets time served next month

kek karma is a bitch, wishing people with cancer to free cancer

I DONT BELIEVE IN KARMA BITCH

>talking about karma on Sup Forums
>calling others cancer
fuck off moralfag
go back to whatever shitty site you came from

LEAVE THIS SITE PUSSY GO CRY ABOUT IT