A psychopath is defined as a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior; an...

A psychopath is defined as a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior; an unstable and aggressive person.

When did you realize you're a psychopath Sup Forums?

Pic related too

Other urls found in this thread:

personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php
youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs
youtube.com/watch?v=0w2zEhDCyB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Racism is almost a mental illness, and at a certain point it IS - bump

In Highschool, then I realized I was just suppressing my emotions.

That is a perfect description of Progressive Liberals Jews and Muslims. If you are not one of those they despise you.

racism is just instinct. People naturally feel safer with people who are like them.

Did you act out? Or did you just repress your violent thoughts and post them on an image board?

How would you say you are now?

A psychopath is a human devoid of empathy.

About a decade ago

Im ok with it

Fuck dealing with others bullshit

I imagine a "psycopath" sees the world more clearly than most.

People say they have no empathy. But how could they mimic emotion so well if they can't read people's behavior?

Empathy is "just instinct" too. Empathy is a high form of emotional intelligence. Letting an insecurity get the better of a higher form of intelligence is pretty stupid

It's the difference between honesty and dishonesty. If you aren't honest with other people then that reflects your sense of truth as weak

I ""abused"" my doggie.
In the end I realized Im more of a sperg that a psychopath. I can empathize if I set out to do so and actively think about how other people feel and think, but it doesnt just happen naturally easily.
Now I have better relationships with my family and friends.

The tribal mentality is so deeply ingrained that we tend to seek out and are more trusting of faces that look more like our own in color, while unfamiliar kinds faces produce a deep wariness as our instinct tells us not to trust the "other tribe over there".
It can be overcome when you have different types of people with somewhat aligned ideals, but it happens less than I think we'd all like.

>that pic
>the very definition of a liberal

hence why the jews are pushing race mixing. They want everyone to be in one tribe under one order.

Well keep at it, user. By consciously staying on top of your thoughts and feelings, and practicing self control, you're doing humanity a favor.

It's a matter of self control, really. To just allow something like tribal instincts to guide and dictate ones thoughts and behavior is almost on the same low-end intelligence as animals. Being open minded isn't hard, and finding compromise out of disagreements is necessary for peace.

We're encouraged to be discerning and seek truth in most areas of our lives. Why would that change when it comes to religion, race, or politics?

The idea that everything's relative, nobody's keeping score, and we're all the same can be objectively proven wrong. You can't avoid the game by just refusing to play it or pretending it doesn't exist.

Sounds like niggers

I forgot to add that sometimes the best path is to just walk away. Obviously if someone is getting violent, that shit isn't cool. Fight back if someone tries to hurt you. Life isn't black and white though, so sometimes it's better to just sit back and watch people fail, rather than to antagonize or perpetuate a sense of violence.

Im intolerant to the todays liberal and I fucking hate niggers and muslim in my countries. so yes Im a bigot and racist and I like it.

Everything is connected whether we can see it or not. I'm not making a case against seeking truth at all. Reality is equally subjective and object. Life (at least in our (human) case) is point of view. We need to keep an open mind to comprehend this, and bigotry is a step in the wrong direction there

I put more stock in instinct than you seem to, they developed over many generations of humans interacting and I'm less willing to simply chalk them all up as regrettable animal behaviors.
All it really is, is an elevated sense of wariness, whereas with people of your own 'kind' you subconsciously relax more. You're right when you say open-mindedness and compromise are virtues to be lived up to, but the commonality of ideals is what allows us to work together, not simply saying "well you're a fellow human and I trust you lol". Race wariness is a useful instinct, but like all instincts it isn't a catch-all for any situation, like you probably don't have to be nearly as wary around Morgan Freeman as say a gangbanger.
It's when ideals and desire for solutions align that we're able to cooperate effectively, race not being an issue in that instance.

Just a sociopath here I don't act violent

I know how to work someone with my words and emotions, learned it growing up.

Don't use it anymore though, shit's a curse and evil

That's fair. Essentially my point (and I think you'll agree) is that we shouldn't let our beliefs or impressions get the better of our reasoning and intuition.

I used to be a sociopath to. Definitely cut that shit out at all costs. It's just a temporary bandaid to feel a bit more secure, but really it's just a matter of repressing insecurities to a place where they grow even worse. Honesty is so fucking important. Being able to tolerate our-self and others shouldn't come at the cost of sacrificing honesty.

I agree with you in principle about keeping an open mind.

However, I don't see where failing to call a spade a spade when something is clearly wrong is taking any kind of moral high ground, nor is it useful.

Wow the definition is completely different from when I was a kid.

I guess I wanted to make this thread on Sup Forums to go against the grain a little bit. There is more than enough shitposting here, so I figure a change of pace might be kinda nice. I agree with pic related, but for the record, I don't believe in being passive when some cunt is being a cunt.

Surely, though I also maintain the occasional usefulness of the snap-judgement instinct. Sometimes it serves us poorly, when we assume a dark fellow is up to no good, but often serves us well when that dark fellow actually is up to no good. That doesn't make it fair by any stretch, anyone who's been profiled before can attest to the unfairness of it all, but meeting a situation thinking "Okay, is this guy cool? He keeps looking at the door and the cash register, I'm getting a bad vibe" isn't something to be shamed, it's a legitimate sort of wariness whether that dark man was actually planning to commit a crime or just pay his tab and meet his friends outside.
Unfair, but useful, like racial profiling in police departments.

I'm not saying it is. see
Being tolerant and practicing tolerance is really smart. But being passive in the face of what's genuinely wrong (in a universal moral sense i.e. murder and rape) is not tolerance. It's intelligent weakness (dumb)

probably in between my second and third murder

Yes I agree to the extent that it's useful in thought. But to go ahead and act on that notion without confirmation is just stupid; at best it's presumptuous and arrogant. Profiling is dumb as fuck when it gets to a point of unjust harassment. Like at that point it's just cancer

True.

I appreciate how this thread turned out

So then we're both bigots, but to varying degrees.

Well sure, if I'm in a booth at a restaurant, I'm not going to go tackle a black man because I *think* he might be going to rob the place, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to stay aware of his position if he appears a certain way or has acts otherwise suspicious.
The dark guy reading the newspaper a few seats over probably won't catch my eye, but the pants-sagging negro who keeps glancing around weirdly will. That doesn't mean the newspaper guy won't be the one to rob the place while the other heroically tackles him, but it's not what instinct tells you to fear based on observations and past experience.
Prejudice is just pre-judgement, which is not fair but more often useful than we like to admit. That said, I do feel for actual innocent people harassed by cops because they share a skin tone with the kind of shit-people nobody would miss.
I love that none of us itt are shitflinging or hurling random personal insults as a tactic, even in disagreement over details everyone's acting cordial. Refreshing as fuck.

Technically everyone is to varying degrees, except for maybe zen masters. Humans are inherently selfish afterall. To accept that fact as true for ourselves, and others, is how we can start to build a intelligent - and peaceful coexistence with each others. That in itself obviously isn't enough to be a means to that end, but it's an absolutely necessary step.

Yeah lol I didn't expect anything with this being Sup Forums and all, but it's pretty cool to have an actual decent conversation.

I don't disagree with such an instinct being a legitimate precursor of awareness to something possibly sinister. It's just not where that instinct ends in so many cases. A lot of people take it further and let it dictate their actions (and words, but that's not *quite* as bad), which is nothing less than acting on a insecurity of personally manifested bias.

I think a lot of people on this site are upset that the political landscape is no longer a fair playing field
It is something that is bought.
Where Americans generally get their news from are extremely biased in one view or the other
Money always being the key.
Mental instability in the united states is rising at breakneck speed and no one addresses it
Everything is sensationalized to the point of nausea
This board is just a symptom of upcoming hysteria

Well then why don't you tolerate my intolerance and we can call it a day? I was born this way, shitlord. Check your tolerance privilege.

Kidding aside, tolerating those who don't want to live in peaceful coexistence is suicide. This is where I'm going by saying it's important to be discerning and compartmentalize those who have enough shared values to be turned into allies and those that can't.

personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php

When I took this test.

>It's just not where that instinct ends in so many cases.
I get what you're saying, not everybody understands their own instincts, and without an understanding of what your brain does with them many people do take it to the 'logical' solution, day of the rope ect. Watching the slow trickle of Trump supporting black people being interviewed at/after rallies has reinforced my hope that common goals and ideals can bridge the racial divide and make it a moot point.
youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs
link related, would gladly buy this motherfucker a beer and excitedly talk politics with as equals of shared belief.

100% agree

>the political landscape is no longer a fair playing field
>no longer
Bro. It was never a fair playing field. If Sup Forums has ever been right about anything, it's that their notion of the jews being bad isn't entirely inaccurate. To the extreme Sup Forums takes it is just retarded. But the Rockafellers and Rotchschilds (for example) have been taking advantage of the human race for centuries. Allow me to share a fucking quote by THE bourgeois parasitic fuckface himself, written in a open letter to the new york times

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
― David Rockefeller

You presuppose that instincts exist for no reason.

This assumption is incorrect.

Checkmate.

>This assumption is incorrect.
Read that back to yourself after you reflect on the post you just made. Although you're probably a troll and I'm just giving the (You) so desired

Glad we agree.

So anyway, niggers, muslims, and SJW Leftists are in that "nuke from orbit" tier. Those of us that want to live in peaceful coexistence don't share enough values with these people to make allies of them. Nor do they want to live in peaceful coexistence with us.

Do we still agree? Or am I a bigot now? Are they bigots?

If all of us are, to varying degrees, is there any point in saying that bigotry is inherently wrong?

I think I'm a sociopath but I don't want to go to a professional to check - What do?

Just educate yourself then. Google is your friend. So much information "professionals" use is right out in the open.

I don't know what left and right means in a political sense. Never bothered to learn. But because you added SJW in there I think I know what you're talking about. I kinda agree, but really they can just shut the fuck up and that would be the end of that.

If by "niggers" you mean it in a way that represents a certain kind of behavior, rather than just ethnicity, then I agree. Looters, rioters, people who pick fights for dumbass reasons etc. Fuck niggers.

Fuck the muslim ideology, but not all muslims are terrible. At least the ones with only half a foot in the water aren't terrible. Otherwise yeah though, fuck Islam, Christianity, and Judiasm. Shits cancer to the intelligence of our species

Right and wrong are just points of view, but being able to recognize that and bigotry is good

Tell me more about your childhood.

>If by "niggers" you mean it in a way that represents a certain kind of behavior, rather than just ethnicity
The divide between 'nigger' and 'black' is as wide as the one between whites and blacks imo, going along with what I said earlier about aligning ideals being far more important than "hey, we're the same color!"

I got 3.6 on both

Alright cool, we're on the same page then. I don't mind nig speech though (to an extent), and even some nig beats (music) is okay... minus the lyrics.

Wow, we actually do still agree then. I wasn't expecting that response.

Niggerdom comes in many colors but there's a reason why its connotations are strongly tied to the black community.

The SJW leftists won't just shut the fuck up, though. And since their ideals basically consist of "fuck white men and everything they stand for", they will not stop until we are all dead or enslaved (figuratively or literlally).

Obviously fuck all Abrahamic religions. They're just warring heretical sects of the cancer that is judaism.

That said, you know the whole world thinks you're a bigot too then, right? I think 9 times out of 10 the difference between "bigotry" and "people with eyes, a working brain, and a voice" is the terminology used when talking about it.

I've heard the rare rap where the theme is a story or greater lesson, and when rap is used that way you can get some really cool songs out of a genre you wouldn't expect it from. Of course, 90% of rap is literally 'muh dik' for 3 minutes at a time, but when you find a diamond in that shit it shines all the brighter for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=0w2zEhDCyB0
This song comes to mind when I think of the kind of rap that appeals to me, even though it sounds vaguely like Will Smith's short-lived family-friendly rap career.

>I think 9 times out of 10 the difference between "bigotry" and "people with eyes, a working brain, and a voice" is the terminology used when talking about it.
I can attest to that, whether you're a bigot or not seems to depend on who overhears you and what their reaction to your words is, absolute madness.

I have been concerned about this actually.
And I was once checked by some psych dude for insomnia and a broader shit. But no, nothing wrong, just norse.

Guess is the cliques, I have no problem with dead people, watching people getting killed like you others. Saw my first dead guy at 6, but I don't think it is that either. We're just different.

I could however never be a surgeryfag or a dentist, wouldn't go there.

Also this, I get pissed when people are torturing animals and not just kill them humanely.

No, that's not a psychopath.
Aggression and instability are not defining characteristics of a psychopath.
In fact, more often than not, psychopath has neither of those characteristics.

Psychopath simply put, has a very limited or completely nonexistent capacity to feel empathy and operate with a completely different moral compass.

Psychopathy is nowhere near as uncommon as people make it out to be as it was a perfectly viable survival strategy, which means that the moment it emerged, it never got bred out of humanity.

So what you are saying is that all Jews are psychopaths. Thanks user this was enlightening.

Leave it to lefties to charge the definition of a word so it only defines what they don't like

It's almost like they are biggoted

When I tortured and dissected some animals as a kid and my parents forced me to talk to a psychologist. I wasn't able to hide it back then so now I have that on my medical record. Luckily I got it sealed.

Also I wasn't diagnosed as a sociopath/psychopath but as suffering from antisocial personality disorder.

You are the product of years of conditioning and brainwashing. There is very little anyone could say to you to make you change your opinions, or understand ours.

We few on /pol who did not buy into the propaganda, or could see though it are not psychopaths for seeing the big picture, the truth and for wanting what all peoples deserve. To see our people and culture live and thrive.

The world you belong to is set to destroy it, out of spite for themselves.

We may be bigots, but at least we are not sheep.

It is l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y the definition of psychopath. Google is your friend...

To see yourself live and thrive at the expense of the well being of others is the trait of a psychopath.

I'm well aware of social conditioning and I am not brainwashed. Do you even know about the structure of the human psyche? Do you truly understand what ego is, and how it's a collective norm to identify self with ego? I see a lot of this redpill meme shit going around and it's laughable, honestly. The level of self awareness with Sup Forums is severely lacking.

>ociopath/psychopath but as suffering from antisocial personality disorder.

Lol that is exacly the same it just sounds nicer

Holy shit it literally means having an in-group preference

Liberals want to turn us all into cucks

....thats not the definition of a psychopath
Thats the misuse of the word psychopath.

Psychopathy is more scurrilous and manipulative, not violent. But it is such a weird and overused term.

IF you want me to talk about the definition you gave. i REALLY wouldn't describe Sup Forums in those terms.
I have never seen them be violent.
Also seem pretty stable in their own way.

sry just caught this
> If by "niggers" you mean it in a way that represents a certain kind of behavior, rather than just ethnicity, then I agree. Looters, rioters, people who pick fights for dumbass reasons etc. Fuck niggers.

So you mean predominantly black people from the USA....

If not, please give ONE example of a predominantly white group of Americans doing this.
> in b4 boston teaparty

From the earliest hunter gatherers it is ingrained in our psyche to look after our family, and by extent our tribe, nation at the expense of others.

In a global world, and one in which we who are not cuck faggots like OP we can see our race, nations and existence under threat.

Defending that is not being a psychopath. Being so conditioned to hate yourself to the point of self destruction, and love everyone else defies basic human nature.

Clearly you have a degree in psychology, or spend a lot of time with a therapist... but big words don't make you smart.

Likening the preservation of race and nation of psychopathy is ridiculous.

see >big words
Lol you sound like a bright individual. Why don't you go back and read through the thread, smart guy? I am OP btw. I don't have a degree, I just spend a lot more time than most using my mind.

>how to into poster IDs

my hatred for others who differ from me is because of my love of people like me.

I don't wanna gas anyone but even if your hearts full of compassion you can't sleep next to a mad dog. People who hate your way of life shouldn't be allowed in your society and should be removed.

don't project your sociopathy on us

GAS THE PSYCHOS COMPASSION WAR NOW

kek
You at least have a good point with > even if your hearts full of compassion you can't sleep next to a mad dog

But if you are sincere about the other stuff, you need to spend some time self reflecting.

I don't mean that I hate others who differ from me out of hand, I mean that I hate those who try to make me more like them rather than respecting our VERY OBVIOUS racial and cultural differences.

Psychopaths and sociopaths should be gassed though, they're efficient as fuck at turning anything they participate in to shit.

See: any politician appointment or decision Hillary has made, textbook sociopath

If you wanted a racism image dump just ask for it.

OP this is the definition of being a man in a feminist society that attempts to get men to act like pussies.
When did you realize that psychopaths have always been the leaders of society?

Racism is wrong guys

Shit like this has got to make it hard to be a normal black person, one of the ones who doesn't feel compelled to blame whitey/riot/demand handouts.
Christ, if I found myself in that position I can't honestly say how I'd handle it.

I'm going to need you to stop being racists you evil racist. Racism is wrong.

>normal black person.
>niggers aren't black people -r-right
Its genetic senpai.

Going by this definition, a bigot is someone who has no strongly-held beliefs. So basically, a cuck who flaps in the breeze.

Yes goy, if you have a strong believe you are a psychopath.

>race is just a social construct

that guy's second got pretty amendmented

Isn't that an abbo skull? They're definitely another species of hominid, it's fascinating to watch academia and society dance around that blatant fact.
As far as blacks go, we know there are at least a few non-niggers, though what percentage I couldn't guess at.

>not SkyrimCharacterCreator.jpg

Nope its a a skull from Africa.
There is no such thing as a human nigger. You can dress them up in suits all you want. They are still chimps.

IF YOU DONT SHARE MY WORLD VIEW YOU ARE A BIGOT A BIGOOOOT BIIGGGOOOOTTT

people are literally this stupid.
>25 posts by this ID
fuck off

Modern african skulls don't look like that, and I disagree on the notion that zero civilized black people exist.

He's the OP having a discussion with anons itt you fucking leaf, and you have the gall to call others stupid?

>that video

Good God

Thinking on it a psychopath is literally the opposite of a bigot.

>bigot
>strong loyalties to certain groups or ideas

>psychopath
>no strong loyalties to anyone except themselves, just a desire to feel good in shallow ways

>Modern african skulls don't look like that,
Do you have any source for this claim.
>inb4 www.Africansarepeopletoo.org

Reminder that reporting posts works