When did you begin liking people Sup Forums?

When did you begin liking people Sup Forums?

You're speaking to Sup Forums. Not one of us is a person ergo we don't like people in general.

i havent

Okay

Never really

this is the wrong question to ask in the den of edgy misanthropes known as Sup Forums

When I stopped being an edgy cunt. I like people most of the time.

Never. I've always had my suspicions until they were confirmed...

Second question: The people you like, how often do see each other? Too little, too much?

>(I'll respond on request. You probably don't give a shit)

I request tits
I give a shit about tits

Wpuld you?

When you feel like you can let your guard down i guess

Thanksnothanks

I got ya. brb

whatdidstthoujustsay.intaglio

I like when you really tell someone has 100% confidence in their "good news" whatever it is

Well I'll be damned. If you would now also be so kind as to post some with a timestamp, I might just start liking people

Nah, you're alright.

I never understood how not liking people was something to brag about. Now I'm not talking about people's General opinion of our race, it's completely understandable why humans are shit and why many people would feel that way, but honestly if you just walk through life thinking every single person is somehow beneath you you're just setting yourself up for a really crappy life.

To answer your question OP, it was about the time I worked my real first retail job. I saw pretty quickly how keeping a positive interaction with people makes things just generally easier in the long run. A lot of people don't like people because of the way people treat them, but chances are they don't realize how there preconceived opinion on people makes them generally unapproachable.

I'm not saying go out of your way to please everybody, but simply being Pleasant to speak to changes people's Dynamic towards you dramatically. I love nothing more after work then to come home drink some beer and watch something funny with my girlfriend, I hate going out and I would generally be much happier inside all day, but you are on a planet with a lot of other people. Don't set yourself up for a shit life because you want to be an edgelord.

Never change Sup Forums :D

Thanks for sharing. Deuces!

It's not at all that they are beneath me, it's that we are all so very far from an "acceptable standard". Everything you see in others is a mirror of yourself, and most of what I see is worthless garbage. Take that as you will, but it's been a long time since I discovered that a friendly smile goes a long way, and I still despise everyone

Fair enough -OP

I may be a faggot, but I'm not OP

8 romantically
12 sexually

When you're a child and don't know any better

It was me -OP

my favorite people

>the overenthusiastic grandma

>this pastor with a constant shit-eating (but actually earnest) grin at funerals

>some poop fetishist named sulli_fag when i went through my weeb phase

sauce

Seconded

>a picture of tomato sauce
>jokes
>awkward silence

i can't imagine that i didn't grow up normal (y'all know what i mean by normal, it's what everyone, even me, aspires to be, whether we're truthful to ourselves or not)
but i also can't pinpoint when i changed, or what stressors caused said change
all i know now is that i have felt at my worse as an extension of interaction with other people (although i cannot say if other people have made me feel at my best)
but i can be, for the most part, what i believe to be my true self, in word and action, when i am not around other people, and it feels much better than the words and the actions that interactions with other people seem to force me in to

never
i dont dislike them either
i just feel better when theyre not around