The tallest building the world was lit to the colors of the union jack after the manchester attack

The tallest building the world was lit to the colors of the union jack after the manchester attack.

why

Pretty impressive, that thing must have a shitload of LEDs

muslims are good people

Aw how helpful. Lighting up buildings, lighting candles, posting things on facebook and liking said things will sure show those terrorists!

Lets ignore the segregated cultures that took root and allow murderous ideology to spread.

*I am aware of the irony of this as an irishman.

Arabs have solidarity for each other :DDDDDD

what is it like in the south of ireland, do pakis get stared at or beaten? do you only see one nigerian every blue moon?

actually the feat of lighting the entire building face like that is pretty impressive in its own right.

>t. cynical atheist teenage Redditor

You've got it all figured our haven't you, the solution is all so obvious.

He's not really wrong, all that shit liberals do is shallow as fuck and achieves nothing

I think the West should learn from Saudi Arabia, even one person matters.

No sadly we're accepting of them so if you go into any town you will see them from what I've seen. Apparently you don't see them out west though but I can't say this for myself as I live on the east coast. Ireland is only 94% white and 87% Irish, we get off lightly for this on Sup Forums desu

>You've got it all figured out haven't you
No, I doubt there could ever be an obvious solution. But singing kumbaya or what have you is pointless beyond a feel-good factor.

>light up some buildings
>Everything will change.

Yes.

why are they wasting electricity on british scum?

name a more aestheticflag
(protip: you can't)

they should just light up every monument in the world with the union jack it'd look great

This flag lighting shit is tacky and useless

that said, p cool

True.

wtf, I love The tallest building the world now

It is objectively the best flag of all time

>looks good
>best colour combination (USA, Russia, France, UK etc)
>has symbolism behind it (combination of Scot, England, etc)
>Was once the symbol of the greatest empire in history

No sane person would contest it is the best desu

>wanting the cuckstamp
Wew

Fuck off Chang

Bruce is fucking your girl as we speak you tiny dicked chink

>colors

I'm very disappointed in you Pierre

It's also a good flag for t-shirts tbqh

>Pierre