Self harm / mutilation tread

Self harm / mutilation tread

>no emofaggs allowed
>wounds must be at least somewhat fresh

It doesn't really matter wether the pics are from yourself or from some other source. Just make sure it isnt the first result for "self harm" on google.

That looks less like self harm and more like you were fucking with your cat.

What a beautiful tortured girl.

Makes me get horny with feels.

Thats mostly due to the brightness ill try to get a better pic

Weakling.

Op here again, sorry about the really unimpressiv shit on my arm but keep in mind that 1 i used a knife for this and 2 most of em are from eaelier today so already a bit older

Oh shit forgot the image

Sick fags

I can't get any deeper there's this weird lumpy shit in the way but here you go anyways

get out you fucking normal fag.

I

I ain't no pussubill gondeeper as soon as I figure out how to lol

y'all need help

"help is for pussies!"

>self harm
>no emofaggs

pick one

does anyone have advice on how to properly cut. i just end up scratching with a razor and fail

(yes it does bleed but it dosent bleed enough)

fuck off and let me look at relatable mutilation without me having to make marks on myself again

Maybe you should try going a bit deeper. If that doesnt work pehraps uaing a different spot could help

semi blunt scissors are good for multiple cuts
xacto knifes and other utility knife blades are for some deep shit like the big one in
kitchen knives are for actually killing yourself
and pencil sharpener blades and other gay shit you see on emo teen girl instagram accounts are for attention seeking

i use those classic 7 oclock Gillette razors heh

gang gang my manz

(well actually not anymore from now) also i have a bit of a fear of blood. not on other ppl but when i see it on me i guess. maybe thats whats stopping me

I have scars covering most of my left shoulder, which are done with serrated kitchen knives, or a pocket knife that I keep sharpened. I sliced length ways down my wrist the other day. I also have scars covering right under my left side on my ribcage. I think of killing myself constantly. I think I should for real.

Paging razorchan.
Add me to your snap: acpull. Only Razor-chan.
NO ONE ELSE.