>cunt's service rifle

America
M16A4

Bow to the sexyness that is RK-62

100% reliability
loco brayatan approves

only used by parade corps so far though

will replace beryl sometime maybe

Um actually it's Rk 95. Maybe they just give conscript trainees the shitty old rifles

>beryl
related

Colt Canada C7 / Diemaco C7

IT'S NERF OR NOTHIN'!

RK-95 are reserved for certain units only, like military police and panzer jägers. The rest get to go to war with good ol' 62.

I had the pleasure of wielding both and the differences are mostly cosmetic. The folding stock on the 95 is nice, but it's not as sturdy as 62's tube thing.

Actually RK95 was never manufactured with scale to really outphase RK62 and is still the rarer one. Modified RK62 might not held some of the attachments as well, but it still does most of the jobs.

Not a standard weapon. And I've never seen this weapon outside of video games.

But apparently it's carried by a special military police team for protecting VIP's.

Galil ace 22 NC

>literally the metallic jew

Did you know, that early galils were based on RK materiel bought from Valmet?

>too much plastic
Is that really it?

>the king need more security

Didn't know but apparently every fucking rifle is related to the RK

The AUG I think

The norinco version of it.
Or other taiwanese/chink shit brand of it

Best itt

and the marines use the scar H and L

Fucking ugly
>bullup
fucking shit

I think having about 95% less plastic would solve the ugliness problem.

What the fuck is up with all the plastic rifles?
My rifle got thrown around, banged around, scratched up, dragged down a paved road, no way these things are going to hold up.

i think so too

cheaper to manufacture? i guess repairs add costs though

is it just plastic anyway? i'd wager it's some carbon polymers

that and some of this...

I hope they are made out of something special.
Plastic gets brittle when it is cold outside, and heat can make it soft, no way I would be comfortable with any type of plastic weapon

I think Danes use that Canadian M4 rifle or whatever it's called. Thank God I was exempt.

Flag
Israeli Galils and Swedish AK-4s but the machine guns are good old MG-3

Technically it's combat proven for heat and the alpine units doesn't report problems, even though it's looks like a toy.

AMEN

our current guns

G3A3

I think this about as sexy as a salt rifle gets.

AK5c

>Sweden uses anime-soldiers to fill up the ranks

FDF is 95% conscript army, and the few enlisted units use RK95 or FN SCAR on international deployments (because everyone else uses 5.56x45)

Russia
AK-74M
love my rifle

>tfw g36

IA2 aka a better MD or 5.56 FAL even though the 7.62 IA2 is literally a FAL with polymer.

You are a dipshit who doesn't understand polymers

They are probably as durable or more durable than metal as well as being lighter, and also not get brittle when cold or soft when hot because the plastic used in these rifles isn't going to be the same plastic used in toys you imbecile. Plastic describes a huge range of materials.

Do you own your cunt's service rifle or its civvie variant?

>fenlan
>yes

AR-M1, which is more or less an AK-74, although I think the majority of the army uses older models.

You are correct

>anime on patch

can a country be more of a meme

You're just jelly you don't have anime on a patch

damn right i am, doesn't change the facts

>not using a bullpup in $current_year

muhreens still on M16.

Dunno if A2 or A3 variant.

>reads Upotte!!
>thinks it's about guns
Gahaha

>replies with author illustrated Upotte!! weapons infopages based on Wikipedia and Still thinks Upotte!! is about guns

I fucking slept with select fire RK62 and three full mags of live rounds. Fuck you bitch.

>>I fucking slept with select fire RK62 and three full mags of live rounds.
Do you think that's some kind of an achievement?

No, honestly I don't. Sorry for getting triggered over nothing.

Well why did you feel the need to point it out then?
>three full magazines of live ammo
Fucking wow

Come on and vedä vittu päähäs already. I got annoyed over nothing, I told it. Vitun hinttari.

a e s t h e t i c as fuck
mpt 76 isnt even close to look this sexy

I didn't reply with any animeme images pham

Good.

why do you think bullup is shit
you get the same muzzle length but the gun is more compact and less heavy

;___________________;

triggers are sponges, sight radius is shit

ACR and TAR?

SG550

Pic related is ours, made in austria.

Yes, it's an M16A3 clone. Don't have any pictures readily available so have this A2. Looks 100% identical except it mine has a detachable carry handle.

If AR-15's did not exist, this is what I'd prefer over everything else, with the AUG in a distant 2nd.

>bullpup

There are valid reasons. Trust me for I'm a Finn. Our untold military history is genuinely full of nasty.

>Spiked ammo. Your face and head will be right beside the chamber
>Confined spaces. You'll breath the gases coming out of the ejection port. Especially if you are using suppressor, the backflow of gases and particles can be literally stunning
>Ejection. Even when ported off your face, you may be standing near a wall or similar, and empty cartridges are still bouncing in your face, now from the unexpected side.
>F2000 and P90 are not answers to ejection. They are both presenting inventions yet to fully prove themselves in actual combat use over an extended period of time. Once accomplished, then we know. Otherwise they are just fancy inventions. Don't fall into hype. The Proof is the only proof.
>Lousy dull trigger. No matter what all sorts of inventors and salesman out there are saying, you can't overcome the nature of mechanics required with bullpup trigger group. There are no infinitely rigid nor light push/pull rod assemblies, which means your timing regarding the trigger response Will be off compared to sear/disruptor assemblies set to operate right behind striker/hammer assemblies.
>Lastly and the most importantly, don't put your personal preferences before things that work. Combat is a situation where you dearly want everything to work, and that's it. And that's it. Quite conservative business in this sense.

Bullpups are shorter than conventional rifles
>Ideally you want a suppressor, a proper can to conceal your muzzle flash when you take a concealed position in the shadows and shoot from there. You don't want to blink a flashlight from the shadows, right? You don't want to blind your NV sight with your own muzzle flash either, do you?

There would be weight balance and maintenance/armory topics too, but I'll leave it here.

The 62 is better than the 95 without optics in my opinion, though the 95 can be fitted with optics and the folding stock has it's perks too.
t.have used 62 and 95 with red dot and agoc (red dot only once though)

>tfw no more STG 90
>switched if for galil
Sorry Germany jr.

FAL

>ACR copy
Sad

>so many finnish war mongers itt
what is with finland and weapons?

This

I think the In-Range mudtest speaks for itself

>F2000 and P90 are not answers to ejection. They are both presenting inventions yet to fully prove themselves in actual combat use over an extended period of time. Once accomplished, then we know. Otherwise they are just fancy inventions. Don't fall into hype. The Proof is the only proof.
Fairly sure the spec ops types would be a good proving ground for these things, at least in a practical combat use if not long-term grunt maintenance. And even if the guns aren't really popular, the technology might not be the problem itself.

Otherwise yeah, bullpups are inherently awkward. I think it's instinct in humans to expect a weapon that they have to point at the enemy to be a certain length and heavy towards the front, like a spear.

>NVD boyle men ikke hjelmtrek
>Odelagte hansker
>Lykt på våpen
>Forsvarets skytebriller
>Frontsikte oppe
>Linsebeskytter på

idfk

Will that actually work?

FX-05

sometimes, other times they blow their hands

Best AR-15 type rifle there is
>Sexy
>Quadrail
>Gas-piston
>Amazing reliability
>Aimpoint
Standard issue infantry rifle

Spain
H&K G36E

Before 1999 it was CETME (predecessor of H&K G3 designed in Spain)
but thats dumb, america's main service rifle is now M4 according to wikipedia

please tell me this is bait

HK ARs are fucking heavy for little gain.

I don't know about you OP but I literally just turned an M4 Carbine into the armory not an M16A4