Thick Chinese girl in my chemistry class

>thick Chinese girl in my chemistry class
>10/10 taste in designer clothing
How do I date her Sup Forums?

put on sunglasses and leather jacket and walk up to her and make a corny chemistry joke. then walk away before she says anything.

That will only work if you're good looking

also I never had a gf lmao, but if I got over my anxiety I could easily bag a 5/10.

She sits next to me though

tell her she looks good and ask what nanking is
guaranteed long convo

talk to her

>she sits right next to me though
this I did not foresee. You're on your own.

>anglos in charge of dating
embarrasing

DO IT FAGET

tell her you love chinese food, works every time

Low-key trash talk the Japanese and Koreans over the course of several months, and allude to having money and plans for the future.

Serious answer: Ask her if she wants to have a coffee sometime after you have small talked for awhile. Just try to get a conversation with her and ask that when she is in a good mood. When she answers examine her body language, face, tone of voice and how quick she answers. Congratulations you got a date, or not.

p.s. I don't think you mentioning anything about her being chinese would benefit you.

>When she answers examine her body language, face, tone of voice and how quick she answers.
beta.

A Chinese broad decked out in designer clothing studying abroad in the US of all places.

She's clearly looking for a rich white male to marry to rope into her father's counter revolutionary money laundering schemes...

I don't want OP to waste his time.

Sorry, next time I'm interested in some girl, I'll try kidnapping her, taking her back to my favela, and raping her all night long.

yes, that is what makes us worldwide known for sex

this is the only coherent answer in this thread 2bh. You need to small steps if in a place where it isn't acceptable to simple kiss someone. Or else go to a party if you don't want to waste time

>after you have small talked for awhile
>tfw absolutely unable to smalltalk

this also only works if you're good looking

>10/10 taste in designer clothing

she's probably some sleazy merchant's or corrupt official's little princess, you need to prepare for that

If you are white, there is a 95% chance she will date you.

No way man, when I say good taste I mean it. CCP, Jan Jan van Essche, etc.

>Just try to get a conversation with her
that's the hardest part

That's not what he meant retard, where do you think she gets the money from

>hating on trust fund kiddies
We're not all bad m8

Old money kids tend to be pretty great, new money kids are really annoying though.

They are, if they're Chinese. China nu-rich is all cash, no class.