We should live with Negroes, they say

We should live with Negroes, they say.

Its positive and progressive, they say.

They are equals and civilized as we are, they say.

Your daughter will be safe, they say.

You can't expel them, they say.

Just smile while your own get culturally enriched, the Jew says.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/hugostudiome/sets/audio-sobre-o-suposto-estupro/s-YSsLa
ask.fm/BeatrizPeereira1998/answers/68025098969
liveleak.com/view?i=a31_1448295506
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Perumurderrate.png

Where is your leaf?

>el peruANO
literally

THE ACTUAL TRUTH.
We (in 55chan) uncovered everything.

She's 16 yo, used drugs since she was 12, she went to favelas and didn't even call home for days... her own grandmother said that, and she has a 3 yo son.

She went to the "Boca" (a place where drug dealers sell drugs and the police can't go in without a shootout) to be fucked by 5 guys in exchange for drugs, and then she wanted more (both drugs and sex) and said everyone could fuck her senseless.

When she was already fucked up (after having sex with 33 guys), she asked for a pause, they bathed her, and let her sleep, that's when they filmed the video showing her gaping pussy.

soundcloud.com/hugostudiome/sets/audio-sobre-o-suposto-estupro/s-YSsLa
ask.fm/BeatrizPeereira1998/answers/68025098969

These audios are from the whatsapp group of the drug dealers who had sex with her.

If you don't know Portuguese, they are basically saying everything I just said here, and saying that this isn't the first time she does it, and that it wasn't rape, she wanted it, and rape is a sentence of death on any favela controlled by the "Comando Vermelho" (google it).

Leftists spent the last decades promoting favela culture as an "authentic" artistic expression of the working classes. A part of this culture of the favelas is "funk carioca" music, which like gangster rape in the United States, has song celebrating mysoginy and gang rapes.

It's ridiculous that when such a thing happens, the left immediately accuses conservative Christian families of being responsible, instead of their pet favela niggers, but it's understandable. The left does this everywhere. Muslim gangs rape thousands of English girls? Racists are the problem. Muslim Algerians have a whole culture of gang-rapes (called tournantes) in French suburbs? It's the fault of Catholicism.

So it's not surprising when Brazilian leftists, who always imitate European leftists, act the same and make excuses for their protected criminals, while accusing their political enemies of being responsible for the crimes committed.

Weird, there is a Boca in America that is filled with the super rich

>she was 16
godfucking damn it
Also that doesn't look like her
And I thought brazil was a gun free country???

>gun free country
Criminals don't give a shit bro.

is that pussy wearing lipstick?

that asshole is begging to get fucked

how? she wasn't raped anally retard

Nice

These that schoolgirl or what?

that's the pussy that was fucked by 30 Brazilian

have you ever fucked an asshole? there's a reason they calling it "pushing your shit in". you're literally poking stiff turds with the tip of your dick. It's fucking gross man. the only solution is giving your chick an enema beforehand.

She was younger in that pic

It's her, Beatriz Pereira.

>And I thought brazil was a gun free country???
Well, the middle-class working citizens can't have guns, of coure.
Niggers/drug deallers have ilegal guns and the rich can hire armed body guards.

>Comando Vermelho
Tell me more, its interesting.

So basically the local mob acts as the police? This is kinda contradictory if those are the ones that lurk young girls into addiction to then make them their sexual workers.

Looks painful... Also, rare flag

That hole dosn't look like it will ever return to normal.

It'snot that they act as the police, but they can't have much petty crime, internal confict and outside attention messing with business.

>We (in 55chan) uncovered everything.

Now stay there, leave Sup Forums and 8chqn. i fucking hate you people. Also stop posting this you fucking pedophiles.

>and rape is a sentence of death on any favela controlled by the "Comando Vermelho"
Rape is a death sentence in any prison in Brazil, lad. You're literally FUCKED later to be killed.

No, Comando Vermelho is a criminal organizations, like the mexican cartels, but poorer

The super rich are friends with the politicians and drug deallers here, if they want drugs they don't need to go to a "Boca" to get it.

A "Boca" is kinda like that place in The Wire (pic related), but inside a favela that is controled by a criminal organization (Comando Vermelho in this case, one of the biggest).

are you saying brazilian gangs punish everyone who rapes? wut..

also were that video at?? !@!!!!

will she become a roastie soon?

So is your country like that movie City of God?

it's safe to say she already is, sven...

retard, i never said that. retard

City of God, is more like a documentary

inb4 OP gets v&

got a link to thread?

>I thought Brazil was a gun free country

Are you retarded?

You can find some examples on Liveleak of what happens to you if you're incarcerated in Brazil for rape/child abuse. It's a literal death sentence and once you enter the cell you can call that your last step through the green mile.

You'll probably find the video somewhere, but not from Brazilian sources as the federal police are shutting down the websites, as she's a minor.

>pedophiles
that pussy doesnt look like it belongs to a child

t. pediatric gynecologist

why?
that's pretty normal for rape of children, or if the rape victim has friends or relatives inside the jail that will get revenge for her.

But are you really teling me that if say a drug dealer or addict was prosecuted for raping say a 24 year old woman, then once he got into jail the other prisoners would kill or seriously injure him even if no one in the prison knew her or her family personally? They'd justsee "hey, he's in here for rape, get him!"

I doubt that's true. Can you provide any evidence of this?
news reports for example of a rapist getting attacked in prison who wasn't a child rapist.

of course not, it was fucked by over 30 hue hues in a single night

That stuff happens in American prisons too. Lifers will kill rapists, baby killers, child molesters ("chomo's")

Often it happens because they have a cell next to each other and if the lifer/neighboring prisoner doesn't make a show that he is mad about the degenerate he gets a reputation of being friendly and marked for beating.

Because it doesnt. She's like 15 or 16

you dropped this

You dropped your dignity. Ahmed, son of Britannia rules the waves.

What exactly am I looking at here?

Read They make money selling drugs, they can't have shit like this fucking up their business.
They want to be like a state inside of Brazil, with its own laws, so they also have to "protect" the population to gain its trust. They say they repel murder "of innocents" and rape in any case.

She already is.
IT WAS THIRTY THREE GUYS, and it was not the first time she was gangbanged by drug dealers.

It's always so strange explaining how shit goes here in Brazil here on Sup Forums, you guys are always "woah", "what", "seriously?". And I've became desensitized already

thanks man

a 16 year oid cooter

They nonetheless need a code of conduct to assure organization and the continuity of their criminal activities, leaf.

The fact that she isn't already is just proof that taking a lot of dick doesn't alter the outward appearance of the vagina, especially not the labia.

you're living in a fucked up place yo

But it don't alter, even in 20 years old girls.

Fake as shit. How do you even pics like this and why would they release it?

Get fucked fake Canada.

>t. pediatric gynecologist
Where were you on career day?

>local mob
You have no idea, they are the strongest criminal organization in this country, better armed than our police officers. They might be just a bit weaker than our army.

it looks like she had a gynoplasti desu you cant see her labia minora at all and it looks very unnatural

>They might be just a bit weaker than our army.
A lot weaker... our army isnt so shit

So was this rape or not?

Nah, it's part of the prison culture in Latin America in general. First they "welcome" you, to later torture you and eventually murder you.

Like I said on a previous thread, Brazil's definition of rape differs from what you have there in Europe and the US. We have strict definitions of sexual harassment, and rape. That's why your media is constantly bashing Brazil with our "9001% unreported/unsolved rape cases", because according to our definitions of rape, winking at a woman isn't really rape.

And you can just Google "Brazil rapist prison" to find some examples of what I'm talking about.
liveleak.com/view?i=a31_1448295506

Shills. Your media makes a big fuss of it, when those places are isolated to few districts in the city of São Paulo (not even the state) and Rio de Janeiro.