New MILF THEAD. Stories encouraged

New MILF THEAD. Stories encouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

poringa.net/posts/imagenes/2896136/Maduras-Amateurs-54.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Currently with a 44yo tight body. Probably tanned a little too much earlier in life but not too leathery.

Source/more?

Pushing a good bit past MILF age with this geriatric

Hooker from Connecticut

completely disgusting

fuck yes

would fuck

would not pay

My Aunt

Just some random webshit. Found it here

poringa.net/posts/imagenes/2896136/Maduras-Amateurs-54.html

what are you -2?

What do you think of this milf? What would you do to her.

moar

Go back to sleep grandpa

My hotwife

I’d climb up on her

that does not look like a pussy that has given birth

asian milf

Like you’d know

>not too leathery.

Gramma feeling frisky? I LIKE!!!

Some chicks heal great, and you can hardly notice, but from my experience, it's not that common.

gotta say, half the fun of a milf is the wrecked pussy.

Not fat chicks allowed

Psychopath

>
>would not pay
No worries - she's not a hooker, user's a troll.

Fine as fuck! Nudes?

Anyone else know this dumb GA mom in real life?

And do what to her

Don't listen to Fat chicks are the best
huge tits, huge thighs, huge ass. You gotta be gay as fuck to not like fat chicks.

She’s a prostitute. The nigger manages her.

>gotta say, half the fun of a milf is the wrecked pussy
This!

Anyone likes my moms ass? She's 52, smokin hot in my opinion.

Blonde, curvy figure, medium sized perky tits and a big ass that she likes to show off in underwear only when she's home.

Only beta fuck fat chicks

Is that the hooker again?

Don't knock it till you try it, do it once, give it a shot and you'll change your mind.

Not really

In your fantasy. She's wealthy, successful, and you're not and it makes you really, really mad.

It's kinda fun, triggering you.

good to see someone agrees

She’s a waitress who fucks old guys at parties for cash.

I like it. How does the rest of her look?

Unfortunately no. She's known to be quite the slut, so I'll be they are out there. Supposedly a vid of her and a drunk friend getting down, but I've never seen it.

Anyone else interested in this knocked up slut?

Okay, fine.

> good to see someone agrees
Grown up, adult men tend to.
It's the greenhorn boys that don't

No thanks. You can take the fish the rest of us reject.

Unfortunately I got no more pics than these, feet and ass.

Every weekend she gets drunk and has loud sex with her boyfriend, luckily for me our rooms are divided by a very thin wall so I usually press my ear against it and enjoy the show. Sometimes I record it, my mom loves to moan while getting fucked.

in the end, pussy is pussy, dude

as long as she's not a 300lbs landwhale i say go for it

So, you're not really into MILFs at all. Why are you here?

Is she a dirty talker, too?

it's obvious he's looking for dicks in the pics..

In the real world, we pay attention to their face, how well they've taken care of their skin and how trim they are rather than what their cunts might look like.

You sound like a fifty year old virgin.

True. Contact Christopher Cagle through Instagram. She charges $350 an hour, $200 for a dance, no photos.

She's really comfortable at home so every morning I'm greated by her thick ass and curvy body walking around the house.

I love it when she wears certain types of bras, whenever she leans forward I usually see her breasts completely. She has very cute tits with big pink nipples.

Yeah she's really active when it comes to sex, she has 3 vibrators and she uses them a looot.

>in the end, pussy is pussy, dude
>as long as she's not a 300lbs landwhale i say go for it
This!
As long as the cunt isn't covered but a 'fat apron' I fuck ANY age/weight

Sure you do. You don't have a lot of options do you?

>You sound like a fifty year old virgin.
In the real world, we take all of that into account and the pussy too (if we get so lucky).
You sound like you need perfection. Preferably that they look like boys. Because that's what you really want, but won't admit it to yourself. That's the source of your anger. Just admit it. You're gay. You'll feel so much better coming out.

> we pay attention to their face, how well they've taken care of their skin and how trim they are
Kekkles
Gee, you're one superficial sob.
Enjoy your singlehood for the rest of your life

i've fucked skinny chicks and fat chicks, my guy

say you have the chance to fuck either a fat chick with a tighter pussy and gives great head over a slim chick with a loose pussy. i'm fucking the fat chick that night.

you sound like the virgin here,

See this woman has bad skin and a really ugly face. You don't want to be looking at that when you're trying to cum, do you?

Sure pal. And we should also mic chlorine and ammonia and carefully blow bubble through a straw into the mixture. Classic Sup Forums.

as long as she knows how to suck my dick and suck it well

You must be autistic. This is how people find their mates. They don't think "gee, I need to find myself a wrecked pussy." That's how virgins imagine it works.

& You have the luxury of choice...that's why you're trolling a MILF thread on 4 chan in preference to fucking 10/10 nubiles in your penthouse suite?

Are you blind, really old or just been without sex for so long you don't remember what it was like?

Wouldn't be my first choice, no. But someone obviously didn't care.

That cock is getting paid to fuck that old wench

She's pretty. Pretty young.

Well, then he's doing his duty and living up to his end of the agreement. Not sure I'd have been able to, but... I'll concede there are stronger men than I.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here.

You're 16-17. Come on, you can tell us.

Shame. You'd be a whole lot cooler if you did.

Are you really so naive you can't recognize a hooker when you see one? Look through her Instagram bearing in mind she's a waitress. She fucks for money, because of her age and declining looks she fucks much much older guys. Those modelling gigs, she paid for them, not the other way around. Look it up.

Plus she's 20years too old to be getting paid to model bikinis. Besides which she's fucked her face too badly to get any work.

Go fuck her yourself if you love her so much.

Thanks user...

Geez, dude, you're so worked up!
I'm saying you've got no proof. Some circumstantial, but nothing that says she's "just" a waitress. As you say, she paid for the photo shoots - that' I'll confirm. But that's it.
Don't know why you're saying I love her. I think she's pretty. Even if she is a hooker (I strongly doubt it), she's *still* pretty. Just because you don't think so doesn't change that.

Any more ass pics of hers?

It seems she might

No that's every one of them. Had some vids and even pics of her tits and in the shower but I deleted them after I jerked off.

Maybe I should start snapping her again.
I love to take a pair of her dirty panties when I'm horny, it's amazing.

Not faggots allowed

>That image quality
youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
>South Park image
Come back when you're 18.

is her name carole ?? last name starts with an L?