Guys..my crush just sent me a vid on snap. havent opened it. WTF DO I DO...

guys..my crush just sent me a vid on snap. havent opened it. WTF DO I DO?! this girl is literally 10/10 thicc amazing body 8/10 face smells amazing (makes me want to just tongue her asshole) and shes nice too etc..if i open this will it be desperate cuz its sat night? or how long do i wait? im freaking out here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5dK07KQ7H6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Open it

is this bait? open it and respond if you want. its probably nothing special anyway

Wait 10 min from her sending it then open it
Stop overthinking shit you fucking cuck

not bait im freaking out guys. if i open what if she thinks im a loser for not doing anything on sat night but looking at snapchat. what if its something bad or nude how do i even respond

Wtf. Chill the fuck out. She sent it to you for you to open it. Wait like 5 minutes or something

so nervous right now fuck

this

u guys are probably right..ok im gonna do it..ill tell u guys what it was after i open

show us what she look like OP

people constantly check their phones when hanging out with people on Sat night. Wait 5-10 mins and open it. Reply somewhat quick so she doesn't think you're overthinking your response. Play it cool.

This guy gets it

get your screen recorder ready and post it here

This

Are you 14

Obviously he is

>chasing landwhales
open it like the loser that you are, like that whore gives a shit.

this

WHEW ok guys it was a vid of her and her friend (female thank god) they were just like getting lit to a song and kinda dancinng/singing along. i replied
"im feelin ur dance moves" idkif that reply is retarded or not u guys can rate it if u want

fuck dude...

are you 5?

this is bait

you are just autistic

>im feelin ur dance moves

Oh sweet Jesus user, why?

the correct response is "Fuck off"

im 22 :/ i just really like her

this is amazing

Get a recorder and record it just in case, then post it if it's nudes.

Open it if you feel like it. It's a compliment if she thinks you're busy and shows your interest. But you'll have to make the next move so be prepared.

try "i'm feeling myself to your dance moves"

guys come on i like her. not bait i will post a pic of her if in a sex if u guys want. and ya my reply was probably fucking dumb ugh whatever nothing i can do now

Send her a dick pic
Thats what they both want

post a pic and I can try to give you some advice based on assumptions I make about her based on her looks.

>in a sex

she left me on read...i fucked up. u guys think i still have a chance or?

No

She's probably banging Tyrone. Give her a couple of hours.

You are so autistic it actually hurts. She probably sent that video to 30 other people you creep.
Way to ruin your chances

It's been 15 minutes. Your response was terrible but give it a minute.

9 mins since she opened...

She's not going to respond at this point dude. Let it go. The good news is that now you are allowed to periodically send her snaps too, and maybe begin a correspondence

Maybe she's just trying to play it cool Satan, or she could be sending good ol nudes.

What happened to the pics, you fuckin faggot?

Take this from female experience. If she was at a party in her snap, she is drunk. And she wants attention because she is feeling good. So she sent out this snap to everything she is even remotely attracted to. Tonight isn't your night to make a move. She is in the moment right now. Don't burn future chances, just let it go for the night.

Don't give him false hope, OP is socially handicapped and he needs help

Save it, but don't open it. Turn on airplane mode. Open and take screenshots.

new plan. tomorrow i will send her a casual yet flattering selfie to her just have to think of an excuse to send a selfie (cant just send a selfie as a dude that fucking gay)

hol up

Don't be an obsessive retard, first off. If she's interested then you have equal power. Be calm and cool.

Just send a dick pic, now or never.

dude youre seemingly as socially retarded as I am. DONT FUCKING USE IMs.
If you wanna contact them use a call or some shit, if we retards use IMs it's just gonna get worse even if you stutter while talking, cause when you write its gonna be so damn unnatural and 200x overthought. that's my experience at least.

sCreen your recorD then post plz xdd

You don't need an excuse to send selfies, you dumb fuck. Like 80% of them hold conversations on Snap by just sending selfies back and forth.

Girl here. Yes don't just take a picture of your face like a school portrait lol. And def not your dick. A "selfie" to flirt can be more sly. Like if you dress well you can take a picture down at your coat or something with a coffee in your hand with no text, maybe just like the little walking man emoji.

Make it seem like you're busy with your Sunday and out and about.

Sorry a little vague I'm drunk. Like go take a walk and take a picture pointing down at your coat and boots.

heres a pic i cropped it deal with it

id never risk it with her

sry i watched it already

hmm thnx for advice. might go get coffee tmrw (i dotn even drink it lol)

>rate it if you want

hahah forreal? i'm too old to use snapchat socially like that but is that actually what's going on?

and OP, relax dude you're not gonna break her by doing the wrong thing. just enjoy yourself and remember you're a man and have respect for yourself. send her something when there's something funny or interesting for you to send

Meaybe he just had an alcohol

you fucking shithead, she probably just posted a new sc story and also sent it to a bunch of people. sloots on sc do this all the time

why tf would you reply to that.. just open and leave her on read.. shit faggot, you done goofed

Fucking gas that nasty nigger skank. What the fuck are you doing, you race traitor

Me from Damn. You have your work cut out for you. She is a confident women and there are a lot of confident men in this world. Do you have a lot of dating experience? If not, do you like any girls that are less extroverted? It's hard to practice interacting with someone not on your level.

This is fucking gold

Yeah, most college age chicks do that for Snap. Rare to see anyone actually use the text feature, they just take a selfie making some kind of face or a pic of something relevant around them if they're doing somethin/busy, type some text and send.

Kind of annoying because I'd rather just text, but whatever man, I like fucking.

ya maybe im overthinking it idk
nah just a typo
ik im an idiot. but she at least didnt post it to her story..

im not denying that shes out of my league but things have been going well so far..

do that but have your dick out also

it will make her think you're sofisticated

I sincerely hope you're not as socially retarded/retarded in general as you come across in text or else you are one stupid fuck for thinking you have a chance with her.

You still gotta send the dick pic user, it's the only way.

I'm not trying to be discouraging and say she is out of your league. Just trying to be real with you and gauge where you're at.

> whatever man, I like fucking.
haha fair enough, you gotta play the game whatever it is.

I'm not very good with tinder or dating apps, but I do much better in person. I'm okay with text as long as I've met the girl first.

>it will make her think you're sofisticated

just had a mental image of a dude in a trenchcoat, coffee in one hand, dick hanging out

It's the perfect reply
do it OP

"i'm feelin ur dance moves" HAHAHA FUCKING RETARD ur a stupid cunt buddy enjoy Sup Forums forums 4 the rest of ur life virgin faggot

I'm a 23 yr old virgin but op is making even me cringe

>it will make her think you're sofisticated

Bump this

are you me?

Heh youtube.com/watch?v=5dK07KQ7H6I

OP, the fact that you are this much of a retard over the internet makes me cringe at how bad you are at real life. Just because she asked to borrow a pencil from you does not mean she wants to fuck. I know it sounds harsh but believe me, she is not thinking about you now and she will definitely not be thinking about you later tonight when she's got he face in a pillow and a Chad balls deep in that puss.

hahah OP don't listen to this chick.. most women are literally the last people you want to get advice from on how to get women. though she did have some good advice cept for the last post.

You neither need experience, nor need to be "realistic" about where you're at. She's a human, you're a human. don't forget. and keep it mind if you can't hook up with this one there are literally thousands of women in your area you can get with later. not saying to be a dick or be mean, but just think of it as a game. seems like you're at level 1 which is fine. as you begin to internalize the things i'm telling you: a) respect your self b) have fun c) remember you're a man. you'll find that the game isn't something you need to think so hard about. women are naturally attracted to men and vice versa.. so you'll do fine if not with this one , then another

im definitely not a noob at dating but im no expert either. id say im pretty funny and also im nice but not exactly extroverted (which i think might actually be good cuz then our personalities might clash) anyways she DID say we should make plans to hang out again and i offered to take her to dinner

ivr had sex with like 7 grills i think im just lucky and also slightly above average looking

no..no other girls are not an option. did u see the fucking pic i posted?!?!?! no

my nigga u need to stop talking like that above average looking tf

What the fuck is wrong with you

>i'm feelin ur dance moves

Easy.

Overthink the fuck out of it, make a post about it on Sup Forums, wait 2 anxiety ridden hours to open it just to find out it was her inviting you out to do something or asking you to come over and you missed your chance because Asperger's.

"I fellin ur dance moves" OMEGALUL

damn, OP I had hope for you, but you've already lost if you think this is the only girl for you.

nailed it

>I'm feelin your dance moves

well ya..i mean how else tf would i be talking to a girl that looks like that?

ok i know it was bad jesus chill

Don't worry OP, im feelin ur dance moves.

>I'm feelin your dance moves

My last post was literally asking him his dating history lol. There was no advice in there.

>i'm fellin your dance moves

girls don't think as much as you think they do.
open it
if it's nude, say that's so hot can I see more?
if it's not.. then fuck off

Just send her a dick pic already fag

Show me your dance moves, cuz I'm feelin my bepis

>i'm feelin ur dance moves