What are some websites that are like Sup Forums during it's golden age?

What are some websites that are like Sup Forums during it's golden age?
I'm a Newfag, but I know a lot about Sup Forums's history.
And I know enough to know the website is decaying.
Can anyone tell me about some good websites that are like the old Sup Forums?
Or was it something only unique to the time?

none left. all i have is the memories.

It was unique to its time, nothing quite like it now. Sad to say, too; old Sup Forums had some of my favorite memories, but I barely even go here anymore.

>t. oldfag

Is it due to the totalitarian anti fun empire known as google?

No one else is willing to send a frog to space. Sup Forums will probably never be like it used to.

honestly Sup Forums could still be good but Sup Forums admin is to blame. too many sub-boards that steal good content away.

downfall began with deletion of invasion threads (pushing people away) and continued with always-captcha instead of proper spam protection (noone bothers to dump images)

I see.
What about 8 chan
Is that site still fun?

it's too smol
also it's cripplechan for a reason

no idea, if anything it's part of the problem. just another place that stole fun people from Sup Forums.

Sup Forums's golden age is happening right now.

Sup Forums was great until the altright stormfags invaded and started posting loli/cuck/wwyd threads nonstop

People left because of Moot and his bullshit. They created 8 chan. It didn't steal anyone away.

It's always been shit, but it's been better before those far right assholes invaded and started spewing their propaganda everywhere like 2 years ago

That was the JIDF and it was proven.

And there comes the far right asshole. Why can't you faggots stay on your containment board? No one likes you.

I'm not a far right asshole. I'm a left leaning centrist, but fuck you fascist Antifa types and your name calling.

don't read it as literally stealing people away...

Lets just spam the loli/cuck/wwyd/trap threads with crucaders

7 chan 420 chan back in 2008 Dicks Everywhere

1. Google "Overchan"

2. Search for your imageboard of choice

3. ????

4. PROFIT

>The Jews were behind it!
>I'm totally not a Nazi though!
>People who don't like Nazis are automatically Antifa.

Just fuck off back to Sup Forums. Seriously we can't have a single thread without one of you assholes coming in and trying to politicize everything.

there's a great site on teh Deep Web, but i can't tell you about it

stay salty. they win that way

fib.gvo

srsly if its not the racebaiting spambots, it is the popo spamming on here.
what the fuck happened to this website

what if the racebaiting spambots are the us and a gov pigfuckers?

they do it deliberately to derail all normal discussion on Sup Forums. well, as normal you can get on Sup Forums

You brought up politics and you lied. The JIDF was exposed on Sup Forums by Sup Forumstards. They openly admit to being behind it and encourage their members to post that shit here. And I'm half Jewish, so fuck you.

Dude you were the one with the political hate speech

Mfw Sup Forums is just a government run honeypot now.

Honestly life isn’t even that fun any more.Every where I go people can’t even enjoy a moment without some asshole taking a picture of themselves or recording a concert on there phone. It sucks then I’ve tried to not use a phone and then I was all alone every one just staring at there phone taking fake pictures together posting it on there social media. You can’t even date without using a phone now people dont really interacts with each other anymore

settle down Grampa