Cause if she wasn't my daughter, I'd be dating her

Cause if she wasn't my daughter, I'd be dating her.

He's being accused of banging a couple 13 year old models and forcing them to eat each other out after getting creampied. He's probably banged thousands of girls of all ages with no repercussions. Wouldn't surprise me if he fucked his daughter too. Then he becomes president. Literally living like a king.

Look at her though...who the hell wouldn't fuck her given the chance?

with a daughter like that could you blame him? lol

Ivanka makes my peepee feel funny

peepee kek

Those parrots look like they just found out he really was fucking her.

this you?

friend of yours?

literally every healthy adult male in the world
>you are sick, get help

>daughter sitting on fathers lap
>he's fucking her 100%!!!!!
I mean he probably was, but your point is stupid.

Imagine living with this in your house

Fuck no, she has a man jaw.

In case you were unaware, most people know if their relatives are objectively attractive. Attraction is formulaic, and that doesn't just disappear when the person is your family member. The desire to fuck them does, though.

So anyone that actually believes he fucked his daughter is retarded. He said what he said because he knows that Ivanka is eye candy to nearly all straight men.

Is it incredibly weird for him to say? Yes. And does he deserve criticism for sexualizing his daughter? Absolutely, but anyone who isn't a raging radical liberal knows that he's just proud of the flawless specimen he created. He knows that people will see her and go "Damn Trump has good genes", but he's so boastful about everything he does that he wants the world to know he knows that she's beautiful. It's just another example of his narcissism on display.

Just look at the way she looks at him. Look closely at that picture. Her young nipples are fully erect under that top.

I dunno if he fucked her or not, but it's pretty obvious that at the time that picture was taken, she wanted him to.

Such wholesome father/daughter moments

Found the virgin

I'm no fan of trump, but this shit is grasping at so many straws.

Dude, there's plenty of ammunition against the man, you don't have to scrape the bottom of the shit-excuses barrel

Enough with your faggot ass pedo thread. Nothing is gonna come of it you fucking nigger

>pretty obvious
Armchair professional over here telling you about women's nipples from a blurry photo and what they foretell of your future.

Those roger ebert cheeks

I have no doubt he had "security cameras" he used to spy on her.

Stop fucking your daughter, user

This guy fucking gets it.

There's knowing your daughter is attractive, and there's putting your hands on your daughter's waist and/or ass.

Says the virgin!

Could you fags shut up and post more pictures of Ivanka?

>not being attracted to a fully developed female

youre the unhealthy one here buddy