Just really want new snapchats of decent looking girls or girls you know that you want me to snap this dick to

Just really want new snapchats of decent looking girls or girls you know that you want me to snap this dick to

Sifuro Get a couple of normal selfies before the D

gillian_awsome

What is Sifuro a snap? I've been having really good luck just sending the D and getting nudes back. 2/3 they just ask whats a good reason they should send nudes back and I just say because you don't know me and they say hmmm ok

Show us or it never happened op

gezza_t

Would if I could

Doesn't exist

lindasol98

Any response from her?

deadea_xo she's been out drinking so you'll probably get wins

Not yet

swaineyxo

Post who you've sent to already

Barrel_racer71

Sabrirules

Santanababy85

Sexylover161

Twelveceezy

Send dicks to these girls. Post results

I've added everyone going to send to Sifuro since thats the only one to add me back

kellyfranco3

Went straight D got blocked lol

Have fun, send dick pic

What's your snap?

Why you sending me strippers off their rocker

Why? I dont want dudes

Her ig is slut4rilakkuma

Only 1 is a stripper.

She's suicidal lol

Barrel_racer71? Nah she's a cool chick. Posts booty pics and teasers all the time

ok but her snap story literally says she thinks about driving off the road so her life ends

Sierrabrooke_19

Yeah she might be a good slut but i wouldnt do anything but throw dollars ya know

We all wanna jerk the wheel to the side every now and then. Obviously she's not suicidal, she's all happy eating her dick lollipop lol

Saintk80

Lol I know girls like her shes typical daddy issues bar tard but i'd hit it.

I've added everyones snap here but only Sifuro added me back

Kodibuckley

Huuuuge tits

So I can send you names

Just post them here. I'm not trying to receive mass dick snaps

Pandabears7114

Not op but Kik me the names

tessamae30
luperegine
raeyasunshine

all Colorado girls that are pretty easy to get nudes from... Lupe is a fat fuck but I've heard she's easy as hell