Self defense

Self defense

Post strategies to use to win a fight against an opponent who's bigger than you. The only weapon you have is your body. No shape-shifting either.

Get up Frankie!

Bend over and take it like a man

Played right and you will actually win the fight this way.

Kick em square in the nuts

Just learn Krav Maga, or Muai Tai. But usually if the person is physically stronger/bigger, the best way to get them down quick is to use their weight against them. Other wise a place that doesn't have muscle is under the pecs, but there and it will hurt like a bitch.

OP you want some good advice?

Where the head goes, the body follows.

Grab their ears or hair and yank as hard as you can to one side, when they get off balance go for a tackle leading with a headbutt into their chest. When they're on the ground, elbow their throat until they can't fight back.

Hello I actually teach self-defense for a living. One of the strategies I work with is so simple that my fattest, shittiest, most annoying, most uncoordinated and possibly autistic students actually won a 2v1 on a night time stroll.

The basic strategy is to devour your opponent with thigh kicks. Plant your shin against their thigh so many times and so hard they can't walk. The average person doesn't shin check, and if they do, that's fine.

Couple your leg kick with a stiff jab to keep your distance. Back up if you have to. Just keep kicking them in the leg until that magic moment where they reach down to block or catch your foot with their hand.

That's when you punch them in the mouth.

We teach joint locks and Judo throws, but unless you have years and years of experience, it's useless. We teach things like block check counter, trapping and all kinds of tricks, feints and counters. And it's all pretty much bogus.

Here's the thing, counter attacking (which you see a lot in martial arts) is nice when there's a ref and any mistake means you lose the match. But pressure is where you make your money. And how do you apply pressure without leaving yourself open? you kick them in the god damn thigh.

So easy an autist can do it.

take them down

Fight dirty.

Eyes, ears, throat and balls.

> counter attacking (which you see a lot in martial arts) is nice when there's a ref and any mistake means you lose the match
countering is super easy against someone who doesnt know what theyre doing

Best advice so far but still not the best you could have.

This seems retarded.

The idea of leg kicks is definitely a good one, I'd also learn the double collar tie and knee them to death, you want max devastation in the shortest period of time with the least risk.

Train cardio and reflexes. You might win if you can outpace him

While thats somewhat true, there's two big issues with that mentality. First, why are we waiting for the opponent to swing? that puts emphasis on your defense. That gives them momentum. I don't want them to have momentum, I don't want to test my defense. I don't like it when my defense fails, which it does sometimes.

Second, we've all seen martial arts teachers teach the defense to the big ghetto right hand. But what about the world star swarm? That shit still catches me off guard and I've been in the fight game for a long time.

My philosophy for fighting (both in tournament and in practical issues) is always "be first." counters are great, but id rather not rely on that.
what's the retarded part? the leg kick part or the punch them in the face part? Because these are both very tried and true, low risk, high reward strategies.

Distracting is retarded? You must be distracted.

Most people in street fights throw looping hooks so throwing a jab cross down the pipe is essential, the thing is there's no secret tp winning a street fight, especially if you don't train I could give you as much advice as you want but if you dont practice it , it wont count for shit. All I can say is calculate your odds realistically at all times and avoid fighting unless you have to.

>First, why are we waiting for the opponent to swing
to counter?
>that puts emphasis on your defense
its called self defense
>we've all seen martial arts teachers teach the defense to the big ghetto right hand. But what about the world star swarm?
movement and footwork

if you move forward with pressure you risk engaging them in a slugfest

They going to stand there and let you disable their leg while you kick it repeatedly or are they going to steam roll your jabs?
You going to have the reach to punch them in the mouth?
Wont they put you off balance when they have your leg before you can strike them?
Wont you put yourself off balance by kicking?
Your advice might work for someone who trains with you but explaining this in a comment doesn't really tell them how to do this without putting themselves in a worse position for their poor technique.

hit first
hit hard
fight dirty
run

if you don't follow these simple rules, you are going to get fucked up. element of surprise, all your strength boosted with adrenaline from fear of getting fucked up, followed by a kick to the balls... followed by running. I can't emphasize it enough. run you mother fucking Forest Gump, just run!

Everything you've said is correct.

You bring up good points.

Both of you are great questioners and show why martial arts is so intricate and why it takes so long to get any good. There's a lot going on and all situations are fluid. I just wanted to give a basic outline of a simple strategy: maintain distance, be first and bring their defense away from the head with low kicks.

I disagree with his slugfest comment, move forward and don't stop until you're on top of them crushing their skull.

Well they're not wrong, though. If you do try and close distance, stand there and bang, you're gonna stand there and bang. You're both right.

Pull your cock out and start rubbing it, the sheer intimidation of you jacking off to him should send him home screaming. Or you get yourself a fb.

What's an fb?

Fuck buddy

Go for the throat. Period

Easy.

Shapeshift.

If you're not trained at all, the best defense is to either run away if you can, get naked, or ruthless aggression. Empty your mind and don't stop swinging. Generally people will hesitate or hold back so if you go all out you'll probably win. Doesn't matter where you hit, just that you do. Lastly remember the 3 rules of fighting: can't walk can't fight can't see can't fight can't breath can't fight

headbutt the nose

/thread

There no such thing as a fair fight rip your clothes off and try and rape them whilepisding and shiting they will be so fucking scared also kiss them and lick thrmevery where

Rub your shit on you hand and punch them in the face!

Fight dirty. Hit first, go for the eyes, knees, balls, etc. Jooz got it right with Krav for street fighting.

Treat the other person like they're trying to kill you, because they might be.

DO NOT HOLD BACK, CLOSE THE GAP!
It's you or him, so fight dirty and get close and personal.
RELEASE THE ANIMAL IN YOU user!!!

The leg kick thing is a great one in real fights, along with a low kick to the outside side of the knee to to an easy break. Aim under the ribs, and slam you palm uoward, catching the soft tissue. When all else fails? A rapid left and right to both temples.

Holy blueberry fuckmuffins are you stupid. OP said self defense, not ring fighting, you fucking sperg-lord.