twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

i could slit that dudes throat

Bump

Bump

B u m p

NYPA fag.

Bump

they doxxed him, if you live there go round and jump his ass, til he gets a concussion then run over him and call the services, saying it was an accident, he must have hit his head when he went under the car, wait a few mins, and hope the internal bleeding doesn't kill him but the skull crack leaves him a vegetable for the rest of his life, not my country but seriously

I'd beat the kids ass in a fucking heart beat if i saw em.

they're from fontana CA, were doxxed around 5 hours earlier

Looky Sup Forumsoys

The fucker was doxxed and still alive??

Here's some

Where do you think your faggot ass is at?

So edgy, i bet you beat the fuck out of that keyboard and dick though

Calm down tard

yeah your point? pussy ass faggot bitch, your daddy is waiting for your purdy mouf

kek 1346 n parkside dr, ontario, fuck his mother if he isn't home, make sure he walks in on it.

he works at maxzone in fontana

Take your cucking back to Tumblr where their care about social injustice, ooga fucking booga

I live in ontario and you didnt read my post. If anything im warning this kid a bunch of kissless 40 yr olds are after him

What is that kentucky ass lingo? I dont speak cousin fellatio please translate

bro you're so fuckin epic

twitter.com/waitonlyforever/status/937002021084893184

are you guys retarded

someone found it 15 hours ago

why are you guys acting like 2009 Pony fags who get triggered if someone called they OC shit

I know, i should try and get b to be my personal army like its 2005 next

every 30 minutes,
some new faggot,
comes on Sup Forums,
and begs for a personal army
to go after whoever 'dun hurt muh feelinz'
if anything is proof of newfaggotry,
it's not knowing the psychology of PA requests.
and assuming,
anyone on Sup Forums
gives
a fuck
what some pathetic
faggot (yes, you're a massive faggot)
wants
so she cheated on you, get over it faggot,
so he beat you up, shoot his fucking face,
so you lost the job to him/her, move the fuck on,
but, no, faggots like you will try to lie,
and dump info,
and dump info,
and dump info,
hoping Sup Forumstards will just blindly follow
(when most will wait to turn on your faggoty ass)
what's even more funny is,
faggots like you usually run away
when you realize your shitty army request fails
and everyone realizes
what a
massive
FAGGOT
you are

kek calm down sjw faggot, go suck his tiny mexican cock

Nigga, remember that time we found that one fuckboi who was abusing his cat a decade or so back?

We found his county, address, maiden name of his mother, and informed the local popo.

The only thing uniting about Sup Forums is that we like cats.

dogfags btfo

>twitter.com/waitonlyforever/status/937002021084893184
wtf am I looking at right here.. looks like someone recoiling after having a small guitar thrown at them

canned response # 8675309
(when a lazy retard tries to scam others into a personal army request):
The reason your request will not work is because mongoloids like you jump on Sup Forums every 15 minutes, trying to trick Sup Forumstards into raiding someone you hate. Faggots like you are so new AND LAZY, you didn't know this is one of the most common types of threads and your disingenuous (bet you're too stupid to know that word) efforts to flip it into something else might work if Sup Forumstards hadn't seen exactly this type of scam dozens of times.
you are the textbook definition of a newfag.
and every effort you make to argue your way out of it only confirms the diagnosis.
(but I can't blame you for trying, so try a few insults, or argue that Sup Forums used to be cooler in the past)
Hell, that's pretty sad when most Sup Forumstards fall for those 'reply or your mom will die' cancer threads,
yet they see through yours.

you understood perfectly, kek, not american at all, all hail mother russia

Well somones a fucking steaming retard.

stay salty, OP, it makes my dick hard

is this you op

cuck fag!

can someone tell me what the video is i don't feel like wasting seconds of my life on bullshit tonight

This threads become autistic

>can someone tell me what the video is i don't feel like wasting seconds of my life on bullshit tonight
OP is trying to scam you into being his personal army.
he wants you to get butthurt after watching this shitty video so you'll do what HE wants
which would be funny if true,
but OP is a beta faggot, here he is:
complaining
OP probably got his ass kicked and wants to take revenge on the guy who kicked his ass,
this is the source of his personal army request

>responding to pasta

>t.

Cats deserve to be mauled
But trowing them seems to works fine enough

fuck cats and cats owners

he threw a cat and killed it, Sup Forums fucking loves cats, niggers not so much, nor mexicans, but CATS get our dicks hard!

Bruh I'm not op.

>is literally crying over a cat
>calls others sjw
You project pretty hard while damage controlling eh cuck?

atleast you guys called the police instead of
>muh cat gonna slit ye throat

Oh I see, yeah I like cats but I'm not gonna do shit

>Bruh I'm not op.
of course not, faggot, I'm OP and I need you to get that faggot because it's wrong!!!
please Sup Forums, make that fucking spic regret what he did,
cats aren't fucked up like humans are!
fuck people, but cats deserve love!!!

>it's wrong!!!

fuck off

Why are you crying

No that seems like some down south "cousins make the best flashlight" state talk

waa waa! cry moar, faggot!

>responds to it
Damn, millennials really are autistic

Tree hugging neckbeard

Someone school this umjammer lammy on the standard cat abuse protocol

he also beat up a beta nigger pulled his pants down and cut before fucking his arse, which is on his instagran, guy is a huge fag

¿Cómo eres tú?

its already done you faggot, we dont need for shit to get done

it took around 20 mins to locate the ape and turn his info to the local authorities on fontana

If i reply, I'm salty, if i say sure user, I'll listen to you, I'm a fucking retard. kind of boned. (Honestly yeah im lightly salted)

then what the fuck is the point of this thread?

kek you nothing but a rat, rats get eaten by cats

I ain't no veggie Italian (that is to say, vegetarian) but people who abuse animals deserve to be dropped into a pit of AIDS needles like in SAW

>a faggot is wasting time samefagging
everything who makes you feel better about your life user, just fuck off. People can do the shit they want to hobo animals.

i dont know, this newfags are spamming this shitty info and the one from a bitch called regret terger its annoying as fuck

the point is that you do what I tell you and get that spic for hurting animals

tree huggin white supremacy sympathising commie maybe, like cats better than mexicans, and we needs someone to fuck a mexican and his mother whatever will get sympathy for the cause

Cat had an owner bruv. Also, apparently it survived with only fracture in the leg.

of course its alive, niggers cant kill shit but each other, they survived because they were slaves, if not there would be no nigro around

fuck off new fag, we been loving cats since way back more than your newfag constant homo shit, you only come here for the dicks and trap

>Cat had an owner
Proof ?

>we been loving cats
>Sup Forums is a person
fuck off you too

>we been loving cats
you sure do, faggot

nope

mexican detected, fuck ton of mexicans defending this spic, since when did anyone ever tell you border jumpers you were welcome on this fucking site, its for white pride niggerfaggots.

Go to the link op posted and scroll down.

Buncha Twitter fags have a bunch of stuff about it.

>fuck off new fag, we been loving cats since way back more than your newfag constant homo shit, you only come here for the dicks and trap
>Sup Forums is a hivemind
think you're the newfag my guy

>mexican detected, fuck ton of mexicans defending this spic, since when did anyone ever tell you border jumpers you were welcome on this fucking site, its for white pride niggerfaggots.
>spic pretending to be white detected

I'm not gonna wasting my time.
If you have proof show me the stuff, otherwise I'm calling your bullshit.

fucking mexicans is another form of beastiality, fucking gross shit, so thats what your here for and the traps and dicks kek

He goes to my high school actually

hmu for info

Kik is legref

Why a buncha new fags crying about my post because it's about abuse and not some trap dick kek

been here since before you were born, when the cp was still allowed, all the newfags are pussy ass mixed race rats

>fucking gross shit

>found the choosy faggot

>we been loving cats
>WE LOVE CAT
>CATURDAY
>MEMES
>NYAN CAT
>DUDE LMAO
>SAVE THE POOR KITTY
>KEK
Now I wish the nigger had mauled the cat.

proof or gtfo

kek

dude what happened with the beta nig he ass raped? was that at school? his mama is just waiting for your dick or that niggas dick

cp was better, when your mama uploaded it on here, i busted in your stupid baby mouth so many times.

>I'm not gonna wasting my time

Well I'm gonna waste your time. Honestly I'm to lazy to go back and screen shot something. If you feel like arguing because i said that the cat had an owner, sure. I remember some comments linking to an article, and it briefly mentioned the cats owner. I'm going to sleep now. It's like 3:00 here. Piece user.

Your mother/sister/gf pussy will be mauled by niggers.
You, you need to choke and die while being water boarded with cum.
Sorry fucks like you are a drain on our limited resources.
End your miserable life, go ahead and stuff that rotating grinder up your ass

The cat deserved it for being a cat but people need to be held accountable for their actions so maybe fine him or something?

itt: faggots projecting because a guy who owns cats fucked his girlfriend

kek

you belong to redit

your response tells me you care greatly about our beloved felines.
here is a cute kitty for you ;)

>I remember some comments
>REMEBER
bullshit

>samefag

wrong, you retarded nigger

I'll make sure to send you the same when it's your kids and wife getting it