Sup Forums we never turn this lava lamp off and now this is inside of it. wat is it wat do? quads and I boof it

Sup Forums we never turn this lava lamp off and now this is inside of it. wat is it wat do? quads and I boof it.

is that a dookie nugget?

that would raise even more questions

it's been on for months. I would be surprised if the wax has had a chance to harden more than three times in the last four or five months.

What it be tho?

I...I think someone shat in your lava lamp OP...sorry?

This is now a log thread. All logs will be uploaded to this thread. Post your best logs.

OP did a really shitty job of telling you that this is a lava lamp dab rig that has been on for months and that his high ass can't comprehend that was has accumulated inside of it.
Please move along.

Based log. I'll one up you. Top this, faggot.

>tfw ur not far off. here is the lava lamp.

Great log. But check this one out.

>lava lamp dab rig that has been on for months
how can a rig be on for months?
we dont have dab rigs over here so enlighten me

you can't actually smoke off it user. it's just a lava lamp that looks like a bong. but now there's some sort of bacteria culture growing inside of it because we're a bunch of stoner losers and it's just aching to be boofed

It's not a bacterial culture, do you have any idea how fucking hot lava lamps get?

B-boofed???

break it open faggot

Retard slang for snorting or smoking or anal injecting drugs. Or eating or eye tying it.

ir thermometer says 129°
it's been shut off once or twice. mostly due to fist fights or strippers. so maybe it spent some time in the goldylocks zone and now here we are.