How do we deal with the nu-male/soyboy/bugman problem?

How do we deal with the nu-male/soyboy/bugman problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11880595/
twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally what?

who cares? They aren't ever going to reproduce anyway.

Soyboys are a myth.
>muh phytoestrogens
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11880595/
Now kill yourselves.

>Soyboys are a myth.

You can start by fucking right off back to /fit/.

Try going back to Sup Forums and pretending you're not even worse than the people you try to make fun of.

Smiling men in glasses is no proof of "soy boys" user.

what's a bugman?

this guy

Delete Sup Forums.

>Delete Sup Forums
If we do that then this will be Sup Forums.

This place is already Sup Forums. When you set aside a place for bigots and hatemongers, they'll take it and still continue to promote their loathsome authoritarian agenda everywhere else too. You can't have failed to notice that the creation of Sup Forums not only didn't fix Sup Forums's problem, it actually made it *worse*.

The rise of the alt-right occured on Sup Forums, and their boneheaded decision to give the alt-right a permanent platform may yet result in the total extermination of humanity by nuclear holocaust or environmental collapse.

what is a soyboy and bugman?

>this place is already Sup Forums
You don't look at Sup Forums very often if you think that, while there's some plants here Sup Forums filters a lot of faggotry.

is that nev from catfish?

While i'm sure OP is a giant fag, i actually agree with what i THINK he's talking about.
I can be considered "conservative" have been called "macho" quite a bit and while i feel very libertarded, soft and emotional i've only been told i'm quiet, reserved and "macho".

That being said,
>I hate the stereotype OP is demonizing
>They're broken males raised by a broken world who won't ever be able to fit into the "machine"

Sure, the "machine" is evil, and "fitting in" just makes you a square, but i'd rather "fit in" as a macho, angry man than "fit in" as these fucking pussies.

Don't know bugman, but soyboy is a myth based on faulty science and flawed logic that describes a male who consumes so much soy that he's become emasculated. The reason behind this is soy contains phytoestrogens or plant based chemicals that are similar to the hormone estrogen. They think that because these chemicals are present then consumers of soy must be emasculated and all emasculated consume soy.

They have everything and nothing. Soulless consumers adrift in a sea of planned obsolescence. Their empty bug eyes apparent in every unfulfillimg social media post.

you arent answering anything with pictures of bearded guys. just use words

SeeAnd for Soyboy

look at his tits

imagine all the pussy these dudes have slayed

fuck

Do women generally find nu-males attractive or do they rather go for the chad?

Funny thing how wearing glasses is part of the so-called "soyboy" trope. You remember the last time people were victimized for wearing glasses? Pol Pot, who had anyone who wore glasses executed because they were "intellectuals" dangerous to his regime. I'm starting to think the alt-right has more in common with Stalin than they do with Hitler.

Oh, come on, you know the answer.

none?

Honestly i'm not really sure. I have no idea what todays women consider attractive.

You sound like a faggot tho

What the fuck is going on in America these days?? I used to stay up at night to exchange some banter with the yanks, but now it's just 10 pages of lunacy at night.

Even if soy being the cause of such faggotry has been debunked, soyboy can still br used as an insult.

Plus, vegans. Tofu=soy > soyboy

Not really, it shows you lack understanding and creativity.

A lot of what you're seeing is being posted by semi-automated Russian bots. There are entire warehouses full of people being paid by Putin to create racial tension in the US to keep the country destabilized. Watch and you'll see them reply to this message telling me to take off my tinfoil hat.

Sup Forums is one of the primary targets of this operation, along with Twitter and Facebook.

I know, it's because the new millennial man is pretty metro however, he has to be able to pull and I mean randos, virgins, milfs, just like always. These guys though, they can't pull shit, they're fucking neet losers who have had 1 or 2 girl friends and can't stop pining over a lost love from 5 years ago. They have no ambition to conquer and cling to their "moral high grounds" or (my absolute FAVORITE) "high standards" as a reason why they can't do the most important, basic human function...approach the opposite sex.

I can almost believe that. We've got call centers in India, this isn't that out there

>king of nu-males coming through

Most college-aged women go for the chads. As women get older, their priorities change and they might consider more sensitive kinds of guys.

Is that Wil Wheaton? That guy has some serious problems.

More like bearded open mounths ready for that curious cock conundrum

You complete crazy man, my fellow Amerikan.

That study says there are hormonal effects when on soy. Saying estrogen is taking HRT you dingus.

Same face in all photos.

wtf is that guys problem?

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

INVESTIGATE BIG SOY
ITS A CUCKSPIRACY

why on gods green hell would you want to get rid of them? we can fuck their wives all we want, they won't ever do anything about it, if the woman gets pregnant he'll take care of the baby so no worries about child support.

nu-males are pathetic but without even knowing it, they're taking one for the team. keep em whipped, bitches!

not sure if this is proof of the theory, the poster replying to his own post to prove his own theory or if this is a fellow Sup Forumstard fucking with everything

bingo. the more we hate each other the easier we're controlled.

Correction, that study says that there are some hormonal effects on women but no significant effects on men when consuming soy, which contains phytoestrogens called isoflavones. Phytoestrogens are the crux of the soyboy myth because retards assume=phytoestrogen=estrogen, therefore emasculated and all emasculated men consume soy.

Imagine if you would have to work in a small office with guys like these?

could it be.. dare i say it... a joke?

>daughter

i do.

i was half sure the one guy pictured here was someone from my office; i had to double take.

these images have made me realize that i need to lose some god damn weight.

i guarantee you that none of these mid-20s to early 30s guys pictured in these pictures do not own a home, never plan on owning a home, and think an apartment is so much better because all you have to do is call a man to fix things if they stop working.

fuck m8 did you even ready your own study?
>The reported studies suggest that soy consumption exerts small effects on hormones in both men and premenopausal women.

It also says:
>These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality.

>i guarantee you that none of these mid-20s to early 30s guys pictured in these pictures do not own a home, never plan on owning a home

wow. i suck at communicating this early.

i guarantee that none of the guys pictured here are even thinking about owning their own home and piece of property.

i imagine they have had all initiative sucked from them. working for someone else and paying rent on that "great little walk up" is as far as their horizon goes.

does the soyboy lifestyle sap therm of their initiative? i have noticed that as one of their main characteristics where i am and in my office that is overflowing with these guys.

the ultimate is the picture of a group of them pulling that same god damn half open mouth smile pretend yell thing in a room they are priming and painting for a girl. she is in the back of the picture, on her phone, not paying any attention to the painting crew she conned into coming over with the promise of board games and wine.

oh. look. another thread where op showcases some random-ass group of people that he hates as if it fucking matters. Why don't you nut the fuck up and go murder some of them instead of whining for attention?

>don't worry goy effecting your hormone levels isn't bad!

kill everyone
kill everything

>making an assumption about my stance and defying what the study says with a conspiracy theory
Looks like I just won the argument.

It is choice #3, all is good, my Sup Forums friend.

A beard doesn't necessarily denote a cuck, lots of "real men" have them.
See: Islam

>These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality.
Try reading your own link first faggot

Why do they all make that face when someone takes their photograph?

It literally says concerns about soy's effects on testosterone and semen are unsupported. Please know that your suicide is welcome.

your mistake is focusing on that one factor. it is cumulative.

not all those having a pussy are cunts, and not all cunts have pussies. but you can be god damn sure that most cunts have pussies.

i work in an office that, out of the male population, is probably 70%-75% these guys. they are so god damn the same, right down to their approved and totally non offensive to anyone but those actually trying to better themselves and lives attitudes and opinions.

Nobody wins by posting on Sup Forums

I just find it odd that one of the most widespread symbols of masculinity is on the top of the list.
That said, it's definitely a cry of
>Nah, I'm totally on top of everything and, like, manly and stuff

Checked

kill everyone
kill everything

Holy shit that triple triple

it's purely because it is currently 'trendy' to have some sort of facial hair. that trend will swing away sooner than later and all these guys will follow.

and this illustrated why they are so despised by actual men and by actual women: they are male-women.

to other men, their weakness and trend chasing is repulsive. they are weak and taking the role of a woman.

to women, their weakness and trend chasing is repulsive. they are weak and taking the role of a woman.

actual men see the uselessness and sniveling snake mentality. anyone who needs to define themselves based on social media influences and celebrity culture can not be trusted and does not know who they are.

women see the uselessness and sniveling snake mentality. they can use these guys to get what they want and to help float their lifestyle. ultimately though, they don't need more girlfriends and they have enough gay guy friends already.

Having surveyed the thread, I'd guess it's a mix of "am kawaii desu >.>" and showing off their teeth.

Maybe even a bit of "i'm dying inside please save me"

>and this illustrated why they are so despised by actual men and by actual women: they are male-women.

spoken like a true neckbeard

Thanks for the breakdown my dude

what was wrong about it though

While we're on the subject, are contacts superior simply by virtue of not looking like a fag?
I do enjoy wearing glasses, and how they look, but I've been thinking about contacts
>no pics

Bomb the living bejeepers out of those forces

i get it now.
willwheaton is the worst kinda faggot. those like him are the downfall of masculinity in western society.

dammit this thread is making me rage realizing a newfound hatred, in the very best way.

Why do they all have black eyes ? Is that common in america ?

no, you both are wrong. this is because they are emulating women. they are making the exact same faces and taking the exact same type of pictures as women.

it is cute and accepted when women do it because they are being like women - full of vanity and a need for attention, validation, and all-eyes-on-me.

they are every teenage girls facebook or instagram picture gallery.

a man, a woman, and one of these guys goes to a museum.

the man takes a centered picture of the art that he likes and posts it. he replies to a couple comments and then forgets the image exists.

the woman takes thirty pictures of a closeup of her face with two-thirds of art showing behind her. ten of the most flattering are chosen and posted. she obsessively watches her likes and comments for five minutes until the next round gets posted. she will check back on these comments and affirmations for at least two days.

one of these guys opens his mouth and makes his eyes as wide as possible because he has the social mentality of a fifteen year old girl. he pouts when nobody comments on or affirms his picture in any way. he will post the same exact face in front of the next twenty pieces of art he finds and pout at the same reaction every time.

pstt, thats because its literally not worth owning your own home anymore if you didn't already in 2006

meh look happy good for him

You deal with it by not mentioning it. You dumb fucking piece of shit.