RAID HER!

RAID HER!

i got banned for calling her fat

pink_sparkles on twitch

NYPA

get her ass off twitch

how do you even chat on twitch do i have to download the fucking app or something?

you have to follow her trash twitch to chat

is that for every twitch or what? i notice i can't chat on stpeach either. if so that's fucking gay

its on certain twitch streams not all

An hero

@752769453
what exactly is raiding? ive heard the term used here before but i dont really get it

New York Pennsylvania wtf ?

tells chat to not donate... 15 mins later tells people to donate otherwise ill be blind.... what a scam

trying to get her stream kicked off twitch for being a slut report her

I wish some of these whores would get fucking naked. What the hell is the point of watching them play video games and draw?

And then these bitches get money for this shit? What the fuck I swear I hate this fucking gay earth

right they want money sign up to strip on stream thats pritty much what shes doing

bump

That's what I'm saying it's ridiculous. These girls get money to do literally nothing but look busty on cam while playing fucking video games? I really don't get it. The drawing shit kinda makes sense because people actually like that stuff but this is fucking sad on so many levels. These are probably the same faggots that give out bullshit tips when they eat out or take a cab

exactly ohhh im using 5g's to get my eyes fixed i bet thats such a scam because with insurance its prob way cheaper around 2g's ish

autistic screeching

bump

She's probably not even getting it at all or if she is she's not paying for that shit herself. She looks like the kind of whore that barely covers her half of the rent, let alone goes out of pocket for a non-life threatening surgery

yeah im sick of seeing twitch filled with sluts like this. it takes away from other streamers.

Low tier bait

get her stream disabled

Reported for sexually suggestive clothing.

thumbs up for this guy. fuck this twitch slut

It's actually really sad how few subs she has in her stream. Any other streamer has like 90% subs in chat. She has like 2 subs including a mod.

yeah because they are only watching her because of her tits

Hardly surprising, after a few mins I can tell she's a massive cunt

yeah and to see the other females to support her fucking slutty ass look on twitch only makes it more of a meme