S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again

S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again.
Because muh floof!

Small colorful mares from popular TV shows are fine too.

Howdy, Mous.

Heya, Alex.

Too new.

I'm thinking either a Nissan R32 gtr or a Pontiac G8 GXP.

R32 R32 R32
Get a fucking R32, I will love you if you get one and posts pics.

Ever ask yourselves why you enjoy this shit?

Managed to find a deal for an H80i GT with both fans for $75. Contacted the guy and agreed to meet up tomorrow.

I just need to find the GPU mounting bracket, est. cost $59, and I'll have a liquid-cooled 960 in an mITX case.

For an additional $25 I could get a PWM fan hub and a VGA fan adapter if I wanted control over those fan speeds, but I'll save that improvement for later.

>R32
I see you like your cars like you like your sex partners

fat and heavy

go RX7 FC u pistonsucking faggot

Nice one user, you overclocking?

newfag have you not fucked off yet

cute, warm, furry things without blemish/gross shit look cuddly and adorable. Make them naked and all-around sexy through anthropomorphism, and they become downright hot, and my dick becomes a diamond in an ice storm
what's the full build you're going with? I recently built a rig in August

cause it's hot. why else

An EVGA 960 SSC 4GB in a CM Elite 130, powered by some junk Silverstone 400W.

see full specs in cmdfetch pic rel

Get the fuck off this thread you dirty nigger. You’f probably find a better home in a cock rate thread you gay cunt. Dont come back here unless yiu want to embarrass yourself even more

Sexy mare butts are sexy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I think that's what I might prefer.

>i7-3520M
>dual-core processor that Intel recommends at $350 retail
what the fuck are you doing

There are those who are really smart, and there are those who are really stupid.

R32s are one of my favorite cars, I'm so glad we can finally get them in the US.

explain? all-around, your build seems to be kill from the get-go. What's your budget, end-goal, purpose for building, functionality needed, etc

The real question is why is he watercooling an ivy bridge

>I'm so glad we can finally get them in the US.
What?

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of rhd though.

Where did he say he was doing that?

Retarded 25 year import law.

I think they're kinda cool, wouldn't bother me.

I FORGOT ABOUT THE WATERCOOLING
NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK

Nissan Skyline do not meet us crash safety standards so were illegal for sale in the US.
But us auto import laws allow any vehicles that are 25yrs old to be imported.

Dude...
go back and read what he is doing. It will make sense.

No budget.

End-goal is to have a portable computer the size of half a ream of A4 paper with a desktop-class keyboard and trackpoint that doubles as a note-taking and/or drawing tablet.

And with CUDA capability so it can crack tripcodes and perform waifu2x image deartifacting and interpolation. Secondarily play games.

Gaming performance is entirely secondary.

Primary concern is portability features and CUDA.

Your balanced-gaming-rig doctrine can suck my cock through a bagel

At least it's not a 10-year rent law.

shit doesn't make sense at all. The rig will overall be incredibly CPU bottlenecked, so getting a GTX 960 is a waste without a competent CPU to back it up. For content creation or other management, the CPU is especially the weakest point to the whole thing, and he'll be replacing it in two years or less

Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it doesn't make sense at all.

By that logic, mining rigs are all CPU-bottlenecked and shouldn't exist, yet they exist in the thousands.

If you plan to have a bottlenecked dual-core CPU, make sure it isn't recommended retail at $350, which could get you a 7th or 8th generation i7 with 4 or 6 cores. Why not spend the same amount of money (or even less) and get WAY more out of it? imho, you're wasting your money

IMHO you're a babbling moron who doesn't know how to read posts.

This is all older equipment that he already has.
Not a build he's planning to put together.

>doesn't know how to read posts
show me which post shows how your $350 dual-core processor is cost effective for the final build

Cost-effectiveness is irrelevant.

>No budget.

No budget.

No fucking budget.

No budget.

No budget.

Bo nudget

No budget.

now it makes sense. that part was probably discussed before this thread started, with his first post being about the corsair h80i. Nonetheless, I would still just upgrade it all for the sake of performance, especially if I don't deal with the constraints of a budget

you got really upset over nothing, didn't you

It's cost effective if you have already owned it for 3 years.

Do you even know what a 3520M is?

Sometimes it's fun to see what you can do with old used equipment.

again, at no point was it brought up that he had all of this for three years already

mobile dual-core CPU, base clock at 2.9GHz, boosted up to 3.6GHz, limited to 32gb of RAM. As far as mobile CPUs go, it's a great dual-core, but given the availability of quad-core mobile CPUs, it seems to be to be of a limitation more than anything

Sometimes old equipment is the only way to accomplish an unconventional objective.

Can't have a full-auto 50cal without using an M2 from WW2.