How can men be so beta ?

How can men be so beta ?
I have never ever seen a group of guys so pathetic, they are all unhappy with their body, but end up in denial.
youtube.com/watch?v=dLNTb2zfh3Q

Sup Forums I hope you aren't like these guys.

I mean, I've decided that building muscle is kind of a waste of time in this society that allows me to be as reclusive as possible and hold a job that isn't physically demanding.

So you are okay with always being the smallest guy in the room?

near the end the faggot ALMOST red-pilled himself. But he became a faggot and back-tracked.

>I look at this and I think, wow, should I feel ashamed of my body now? Should I be striving to look that good?

Yes. YES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

>always being the smallest guy in the room?
>implying everyone in the room isn't already small

>hey, this will be fun
>goof around while women take pictures of me shirtless
>know they'll shoop my bod to look sexy
>look at the shoop
>need to comfort myself and make excuses
>"h-hey, look at that big, scary muscle man nobody will like h-him"
>let everyone know
>"o-only like .25% of m-men even look like this.."
>go home and vlog about it
i didn't like it

So for you it's a race towards the bottom?

Not being fat already puts you above 66% of the population.

This is why western civilization is failing, the absolute complacency of these men is astounding, Zach almost swallowed the red pill to his credit though.

>"Should I strive to look like this?"

Yes, everyone should strive to be a smarter, stronger, and better version of themselves, always, it should just be an innate ingrained facet of your mind. The fact that this is a question to be asked is infuriating, thanks for the gym motivation Danebro.

Literally none of those bodies are hard to achieve though. None of them can't be achieved in less than a year with relative ease.

>Literally none of those bodies are hard to achieve though. None of them can't be achieved in less than a year with relative ease.

You would be surprised at how ignorant modern society is of biology and fitness there britbong, most people think ottermode is super-hard to achieve, which for some is, but for a bunch of skinnyfats and a lanklet, it would be easy as hell.

You consider that a reason for not striving toward being better ?

5% BABE C'MON

Yes, actually.
It doesn't really both me.

I think I took the right pill this time. And whoever helped with dinner should be thanked.

if women can get steroids to become more masculine because they feel masculine on the inside, and they want their outside to reflect their inside, then why can't I get steroids as a man?

I'm a flabby beta male but on the inside I feel masculine.

This is a wake up call of what men were once were. One comment hit the nail on the head.
Men need to be ;
1.swift as a coursing river
2.with all force of a great typhoon
3. With all the stregnth raging fire
4. Be mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

Sadly men are seen as disposable by others

Its a good thing for 'Mericunts since 98% of their population is fat af

youre hilariously wrong and i'd fucking drop you in a streetfight on god

>implying that wouldn't also make you the smallest guy on the plane

>i'd fucking drop youin a streetfight on god

Yeah cause you would crush the god with your fatass

>implying it was for you

>that whiny, nasal voice

I was wondering if this was the same faggot who made that video about the VR gun sim making him uncomfortable. They all have the same fucking voice.

>John Krasinski
>Chris Pratt
>MY BODY TYPE

They weren't always that buff but their bodies weren't total shit like those guys'.

>They weren't always that buff but their bodies weren't total shit like those guy

Proof ?

Unless you look like a roided gorilla, people will treat you better the more muscles you have, fact.

Women will be more attracted to you, fact.

I just hate niggers and wanted to say that somewhere.

Bodybuilder here, anyone who thinks you can just "take steroids" and get jacked has 0 idea what they are talking about.

Also fuck those guys. I'm glad having a good body is so hard to do, it keeps faggots like that from looking like me.

Turks are notorious manlets tho.

Our wonderful 38% chunk of our population aka Niggers and mexicans drag america down in the fat ratings you disgusting, smelly, rotten, ignorant turkroach.

you are a disgrace to the white race

wew I cant even start playiing the vid, the image is already cringy enough

some ugly balding manlet dyel posing like bieber

I take it as compliment because I look better than bieber. what I have right now is better than what they dream of

all these fags would stop having body image issues if they spent 45 minutes in the gym 4x a week

Thats from mulan

It holds some sentiment
Also good movie

im a manlet skinnyfat

what can i do to become ottermode