Did Led Zeppelin Steal Stairway To Heaven?

I share with you guys my opinion in Led Zeppelin did or did not steal Stairway To Heaven from Spirit’s Taurus. Hope You'll enjoy it!

jammingwave.com/did-led-zeppelin-steal-stairway-to-heaven/

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-led-zeppelin-copyright-20160623-snap-story.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is among their worst. No one gives a shit about Stairway to Heaven unlike entry level normies.

Not according to a court of Law.

They "stole" many songs but STH wasnt one of them

The reason the court threw out the case was because the statue of limitations had passed, not because Led Zeppelin didn't steal their music.

>being this much of a contrarian
Like holy fuck dude, get your head out of your ass. It may be overplayed and known by normies but there's a reason for that, it's a good fucking song and IS NOT among their worse, stop being an edgy contrarian and actually listen to music to enjoy it. rant/

Bullshit- the case was not thrown out- the case went full trial and a jury concluded they did not steal the song:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-led-zeppelin-copyright-20160623-snap-story.html

sorry- you are either ignorant or lying...which is it?

Arrogant

who? what?

having a hard time admitting you were wrong?

Well forgive me for my ignorance...

>“We proved they had access to the music, but the jury never heard the music,” Malofiy insisted to reporters moments after the verdict, referring to the original recording of “Taurus,” which was not played during the trial because it was not protected under federal copyright law at the time. The case, instead, hinged on the “Taurus” sheet music registered with the U.S. Copyright Office.

Nvm, fuck you and fuck led zeppelin

Not me dumb ass

bro you're retarded lmao

The jury heard the music just not the recorded versions.

the only thing that matters here is that Spirit was way the fuck better of a band than zep ever were

It is among their worst whether it is by normies. It is long and over blown drivel. Robert Plant hates it for good reason and the only reason better songs like How Many More Times, The Lemon Song, Since I've Been Loving You, When the Levee Breaks (The real winner in IV), The Rain Song, In My Time of Dying, In the Light, Tea for One, Carouselambra, Wearing and Tearing, etc. get ignored is because of fags who think Stairway to Heaven is the be-all and end-all of Zeppelin, when it is just their Smells Like Teen Spirit.

LOL.

The only songs you listed that are actual good tier Zep songs are the lemon song, the rain song and when the levee breaks and the rest are average to decent, just like stairway

Damn straight
bro you're retarded lmao

no bro you're retarded lmao

lmao

The idea that one musical artist can sue another musical artist because one of their works "feels" similar actually has very dangerous implications. Same thing with that Marvin Gaye estate suing Pharell and Robin Thicke. The only reason anyone would actually support Spirit in this case is because "Led Zeppelin is le shitty dadrock lol le redditcore."

Spirit are also garbage desu.

what the heck I just learned the Bob Dylan stole All Along the Watchtower from Jimi Hendricks?

He stole tons of songs from The Byrds. That rascal!

Having a hard time admitting you're autistic?

Yes.

Fucking hacks

Led Zeppelin stole so much stuff, but they usually did it better and sounded better.

I know it's morally wrong, but i'd rather hear it by them than some half produced shitty garage band.

Does the original version praise satan when you play it backwrds too?

I fucking hate Spanish people

bad artists copy, good artists steal

Mediocre artists imitate.

Why?

Of course.

>Stealing songs is ok as long as it is done well

Hey, did these guys steal Led Zeppelin?