Wii all has seacrest

wii all has seacrest

tell your darkest and deepest, shit you don't want anyone to know.

NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/35741903/new-footage-emerges-of-missing-boronia-schoolgirl-bung-siriboon/
thebarchive.com/b/thread/752777116/#q752782945
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My name is Joshua lambert.
I have sex with blow up dolls in public.
I got cought and arrested
But I still do it. Pic is proof

seeing my girl posted on b makes me insanely horny

go on...

I fingered a 9yo less than 24h ago

I smelled my step daughters ass when she was sleeping. Felt guilty and bought her a new car.

I jerk off all the time on chatrandom. It's kinda awesome. I'm worried it might be my new addiction with how often I get tits/pussy shown in response to me showing dick.

Thats not a secret. Thats a legendary tale. Grow a beard and tell it at work.

My secret is Asian are forever an asshole.

I love my wife, but I've fucked about 30 hookers since I've been married. I don't even enjoy sex with hookers, don't really know why I do it.

Nice try FBI

Pics or it didn't happen

I dropped some LSD a tab and a half a while back and I am pretty sure I left my dimensional reality and came into this one. I think that the one I left might be in a coma in a hospital bed. Sounds like a plot to a shitty movie

didn't have
also her mom was close to us, it would have been impossible

Well can you give us something, anything at all?

Shared it in the last thread, but why not again.

When I was 16 I got put in juvenile detention for 3 months, the guy I shared a room with was 13, and late to puberty, I raped him, fucked him at least once, usually more than once every single day until I was let out. When he got out he got in touch with me and tried to be my boyfriend. He might have developed stockholm syndrome for me, or was liking it the whole time but hiding it, or maybe trying to set me up to get arrested, I don't know, but I think it's probably one of the first two because when I turned him down he started crying.

This one?
au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/35741903/new-footage-emerges-of-missing-boronia-schoolgirl-bung-siriboon/
Did you rape her first? Greentext it.

You prolly turned him gay, I heard of cases where kids who wouldn't be gay getting raped and becoming gays around that very age. Dude was probably confused and had nowhere to go but you. Anyways, what were you in for? What was he in for?

The apparently deleted post I replied to said:
>I killed a thai girl in Boronia Victoria in 2011 and dismembered her body it's still in my freezer in the basement
Do we have a real murderer on here?

i have a 3in cock and get off by ppl making fun of me on chaturbate

contact police there so they can backtrace him

>au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/35741903/new-footage-emerges-of-missing-boronia-schoolgirl-bung-siriboon/

A $1 million reward remains on offer.

Anyone with information can contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

$$$1,000,000!

Never asked what he was in for, but he was in for longer than me, so it must have been bad, especially considering that he was so much younger than me. I was in for petty theft. I know this is sort of a broken record type saying, but I actually didn't steal anything, I was getting groceries, and on my way home I got pulled over for speeding, that I won't deny, I was speeding, but I threw the receipt in the trash on my way out so they put theft on it too when they searched my car. Really pissed me off at the time because I insisted they go to the store and watch their security cameras to see I didn't steal it but they wouldn't.

Holy shit was that guy legit? Is there a real killer in this thread?

I work in a residential program where we house kids who have been abused in that manner. It's a generally accepted fact that abused tend to become abusers usually to 'take the power back'. I believe most gay people are born that way but some can be bred by the environment.

Thats total bullshit

You have only my word sorry.
I have to say that her quiet panting and her eyes squinting in pleasure were the most sexy thing I ever seen in my life

Yeah, I know, cops here are shit, they are lazy as fuck and throw charges on people just to meet their quota. They had no warrant, probable cause, or my permission to search my car. They were looking for something to throw on to the speeding ticket and then refused to follow through with it even though I insisted they look at the cameras. I mean, what kind of thief would actually insist a cop looks at the cameras, that'd be the bluff to trump all bluffs.

I am in worst relationship i ever was. My girl is a bitch to me and everyone around. I love her but every time we fight i cheat on her with her sweethart friend. Its always the last time but we just cant stop

if you killed yourself right now, you could hold on to that memory forever

Do you have a nice dick? Pic please?

what country are you in?

sounds as if you both just need to grow the fuck up, kid.
break up asap, it will help jump-start the process.

You from the US?

The US, but I live in a hick state unfortunately.

Any sfw pics related?

lul I'm gonna see her next week so it's a no.

It's a disturbing picture.. but thank you anyway

I am 26, she is 23. I have a job and live in my own apartament. No love in your life Sup Forumsro? Or just a frustrated virgin?

You dont even need a big dick with them stacks

Bitches love stacks

I'm not crazy enough to put her pics on Sup Forums, sorry. Also I love her so I'm pretty jealous

I fell in love with a girl from my class, but she didn't love me ;_; I'm feet fetishist, so I were taking her candid pics of her feet in flip-flops while we were on class trips at summer. Later her 2yrs younger sister came to the same school. Some time later she went with her class on trip. Vast majority was leaving their lockers open, so she did. She was keeping there her books and shoes, including ballerinas. I took them to the school toilet (which was at the very good state because of renovation), fapped while smelling them, then took them home, came on them, then (after cleaning) put them back into locker. I took some photos of ballerinas and posted together with both girls' pics and greentext at fetishist group at FB.

Someone told them ;_;

Yes,

Oh okay then. Sorry if I came off as intrusive or demanding, wasn't my intention.

One descent part. Now please kill yourself or go far away from her. You are disgusting

I didn't force her, she was already grinding pillow between legs and panting, I gust gave a little help and she did like it a lot. So, no, I'm not gonna kill myself

I got stacks of other stuff too

thanx, you're a nice man

You don't see anything wrong?

Now we're talkin

Also, did you just take these or do you have pics of your dick alongside various items ready to go 24/7?

lol no
I'm older than you, and been where you are.
It's a great feeling when you get out of the mess you're in right now.
trust me: the longer it goes on, the more time you'll feel you wasted. Like, really wasted, despite the sex.
Funny thing: I saw my ex again a couple of years ago and she was working hard to get me interested in her again. was a god feeling to just pass that shit up and go home to someone who isn't a drain on my life. Wish you the best - btw, i didn't mean "you need to grow up" as a way to insult you, I meant it literally. I was there: you are caught up in the drama, mistaking drama for a worthwhile "passionate" relationship. When I said you need to grow up, I meant you need to realise that and move on. One of you will eventually, and it will suck for you if she does first.

You forced yourself on her.
Guys like you are always disgusting.

My secret is OP is a fags :) Ching chong ling long cheebye!

I did not see anything wrong to what I did to her.
I see something wrong to what I did to her parents, because they trust me and I sorta betrayed their trust.
I'm strugling between those two feelings

Well, she was happy so I think it's ok

Catfished my sister for nudes THINK she caught on cause she blocked my fake account on IG

You raped a child. For any modern culture you are worst then a murderer. Of course you should feel bad..

"
I didn't force her, she was already grinding pillow between legs and panting, I gust gave a little help and she did like it a lot. So, no, I'm not gonna kill myself"
He didn't rape her, you faggot.

I stole around $20 thousand over 3 years from a company that I use to work for. The owner was a tax cheating cunt and the manager was a total asshole to work for so I decided to get mine.

I didn't anything painful to her, she liked all that I did, she asked for more, we were both happy in the end. Sorry if I don't agree with your point of view, but you didn't see her face overwhelming with pleasure; you're just repeating what other people told you it's right. That's arrogant.

Mind going into detail how you did it?

That is not a secret.

She was 9!! This is rape. He didn't fuck a drunk 25year old. He molested a child, because he's ill and can't controll himself.

Just curious, how do you personally define rape?

This guy is right. Had to end a five year relationship. Ended up with a hotter girl who's way more respectful, frugal, and more into me. You'll feel loss for a bit but you'll feel better off in the end.

she *is 9 and I dindn't push her doing something that's over her knowledge (aka I didn't push my finger inside her, nor I have forced her to lick my dick or other gross stuff like this)

Not really but a certain amount of money was off the books but they could never really keep track of how much, I just skimmed off the top.

No.
No.
No.
Google what child abuse did to people.

I know I'm an awful person, but I find it kind of hot that you're suggesting I actually turned a guy gay.

Kissing, touching, grinding on children is always sexual abuse. They don't know what this is or what they want. Children are stupid. If it can't sign a contract it shouldn't be touch.
Sorry, english is not my main language.

You can't use google data, you can't know what child rapers did to child.
It's obvious that if I do something that hurts her phisically or that she's gonna hate, or that is clearly beyond her comprehension (like full sex) she'll probably end up hating sex, or hating men. But I don't find anything wrong helping her touching herself, because she liked it. Also she knows that if she say "no" i won't do anything to her. And if I see clear discomfort on her face I'll immediately stop. But that didn't happen, she enjoyed every second of what we did. So I think it's ok

I think this guy is right. Why the fuck do all those bastards think that sex is harmful for children? It's PLEASURE.

Yeah I got a few cock picks ready to go

She doesn't know better and when she does she'll be sure to tell her mother and let her decide if what you did was wrong. I'm sure she'll reach a different conclusion. Inmates don't take too well to that kind of stuff:)

When I was young, a lot of the sex I had would be considered rape now ("reluctant sex"). Basically, despite how much they are fighting as I pin and strip them, I show them their body is telling me the truth when I work the pussy into getting wet. In those days, it was often believed by the one I was doing it to that the resistance either stopped or became easy to overcome.

I'm fat, but somehow women who are into me, I don't know, I change them into some sex freaks. I don't know how I do it. I only had three women in my life and each of them got crazy over me. First one was literally 16 years old when I was a year older, she got so into sex with me, she'd wake up at ~4 AM just to drive a bus for an hour to where I live just to throw a stone at my window to wake me up before school so she could make me stay at home and fuck with her all day instead. Or she'd miss her school and go to mine instead and dress like a slut and ask me to fuck her somewhere or go out during lessons. She was so sex crazied she got pregnant with me, said she loves the kid and won't fight me over it and was fucking me while the kid was watching us and crying or would literally scream out the window she's a slut. I have no idea how this happens, I think I just know where to push the buttons. Second girl was quiet and calm and somehow quickly she didn't mind fingering her in a park or whatever. When I broke up with her, she committed suicide and I still am not sure if it wasn't because of me. Third one tells me sex with me is the best thing ever and she literally has an orgasm after orgasm with me, she was sex crazed, was kinda hard to develop a relationship if she was hungry for my dick all the time. Broke up with her and she still wants me to fuck her, and everyone knows her as this very quiet and autistic person who would never do such things. She talks to me about her fetishes and I literally tried to tell her the darkest crap I'm into and she still doesn't care and wants me to come back. One girl even wanted to give me a blowjob when she was with her boyfriend at a festival I was visiting with the third gf. Third gf didn't even care if I'd have done it she later told me.

I don't know how I do it. I'm fat. They all are really cute, have nice tits, never was with a fatty etc. It's just weird to me, I act normally, it's like I know what to tell them.

>She doesn't know better
Why? Her body, her decision. Of course, till there's no harm for her (and I wouldn't consider sex harmful; I would even say the opposite).

I lost my virginity at age 6 and tell any girl I meet I'm still a virgin.

It was girl on guy rape

Jesus, can't you even pretend to write a coherent story?
Kys now

this - in general kids who are sexually abused will tend to want to recreate that kind of sex as adults.

There is no way a DA would prosecute that or that even a public defender wouldn't have gotten it thrown out.

sad dubs my friend, sad dubs

so your first gf had your baby and your second committed suicide?
what fucking country are you in?

You'd be surprised what cops get away with in the shittier parts of the country.

are you black and was this in the south? because then it's highly believable.

You did nothing wrong user. The little whore wanted it. They all want it. Teasing us daily with their small sexy little bodies.....no hair anywhere down there, so wet and tight waiting to be torn open.... you just did what God would have done himself. Trust me. I'm God and I always love the little children....

he said before that he lives in the south, and the story is really niggeresque

used to play with my 4 year old sisters pussy when i was 6
idk if its technically rape since i didnt know what i was doing, and i was also molested by my older brother
It's definatley impacted me as a teenager, i dont have any fetishes that i know of, but i enjoy jcking off to zoophilia and sometimes jack off to the thought of fucking my sister and cousin. its hard to live knowing that at any moment your sister could tear down you're way of life and reduce you to a pedophile.

tell us your story user

pretty sure you won't go to jail as an adult for doing this at the age of 6

I have had dreams of my best friends wife and plowing the hell out of her.

I used to molest my dog in high school

in junior high I fucked around with my cousin

he said "hick state" i think - might be some kind of poor white trash sitution. i'm sure there's more to the story of how he got locked up (like he had priors or was known as a dealer or something).

im 14 now, about to be 15, and i've fondled her once or twice since then. i dont think she's ever objected, nor ever been pleased by it. she just kinda layed there and took it.
It makes me scared because her other brother(not part of my family, she's a half sister) was arrested for molesting one of his sisters. I wonder if it runs in the family, but it's pretty fucked if you think about it

>seeing girls I fantasize about being mine makes me insanely horny

ftfy

moooooooooooodddssssss

uncensored version
fuck you nazi Sup Forums

thebarchive.com/b/thread/752777116/#q752782945

Love ya!

and because i was molested, i in turn molested other kids, like my one neighbor kid

this one time a cps guy came to my door and asked my parents and told them about me and my neighbor kid, but i denied it and they believed me. nothing has happened since, but i feel guilty about it all the time. i dont think a day doesnt go by when i dont think about what i did to others. i molested about 3 kids i can think of because of my older brother, and he's in prison right now for unrelated charges, and i dont want to make his life or sentence any worse. i was very conscious about doing it, and i knew what i was doing. i dont think i ever went too far, or penetrated any of them. Hopefully, if this is an FBI honeypot, then maybe i might get some pity and let go.

What are they gonna do you fucking aspy?