Kek, turn 29 today. Also virgin.
>PUBG and vodka/cranberry all day

Happy B-day.
Fuck some shit

Nice I had some whiskey and was farming WoW mounts

later at OP's house...

Ty man , I just gotta get out more

Why u still a virgin?

Not OP but social phobia and I'm fat, ugly, a NEET and never go out.

Happy bday Sup Forumsud I'd buy you a steam game or some shit if I had any money left

I think I'm too picky with women , I had a opprotunity with this one girl that fucked teachers and older men but didn't wanna get 15 stds, instead I fingered her and sucked her tits when I was drunk

You're not missing anything. Don't worry

I was a 19 year old virgin then I got addicted to xanax, met a gril, fucked her, ghosted her. She was probably like a 6 but she was a freak. Go for it op shits Chad in a pill.

so close to achieving wizard status. good luck.

Haha thanks , no worries I'm just here to chill with the Sup Forumsoys before I go to bed

That looks just like this guy I knew from work
big MtG fag

I feel like if I went parties I'd be able to find a girl but I have social anxiety and only go out if I'm with one of my Chad friends

Don't worry, not getting laid in my lifetime unless I get gang raped by Somalis or something..

Xanax gets rid of anxiety

At least they have people who celebrate them...

I never really got bar'd out but I do smoke weed and drink I know how To party I'm just scared to meet new people prob because I was bullied and rejected by others when I was younger

You can still celebrate alone user... just set the timer on your camera and fake the biggest smile you can while you die inside

I do both as well xanax makes you feel good like when you were a little kid try half a 2mg bar if you’re going somewhere and want to socialize or take the whole thing in your room to not remember today

Don't be a fagit

Why won't you just fuck a hooker? Just to get it over i mean.

I live in a small town in middle Sweden..
Never seen a hooker in my life.

Lives in Europe, never seen a hooker

Me too. But take like a weekend in Amsterdam or somewhere else that is "close". I think there are some swedish sites for it as well. I have no experience with it though but you can read about it at some forums.

Yeah my social phobia makes travel kinda difficult...

Why asian such an asshole?

Samma

Happy birthday OP!

Let's let dubs/trips decide what you're gonna do on your birthday, I'll begin.

Run around naked with a candle stuck up your ass and make rocket noises.

Welp I'm heading to bed, thank you Sup Forumsros for all the birthday wishes and other memes. Have a great night. And if you can give me energy for my pvp tournament tomorrow , cheers !