Ask a hikikomori who has his own IRL version of Misaki anything??

Ask a hikikomori who has his own IRL version of Misaki anything??.

bump

Alright. I'll bite.
Is she Asian?

>Alright. I'll bite.
>Is she Asian?

Not baiting and no.

I replied to you OP. Now answer my fucking question

She isn't?
Then she isn't Misaki.

NEXT

>She isn't?
>Then she isn't Misaki.

What i meant was i have someone who acts like her and she is helping me try to get out of isolation.

how do it feel to be a weeb and a faggot at the exact same time? does it make your autism less obvious or more obvious?

>Implying??

it's an educated guess based on the evidence of you asking about weeb fagotree, talking about some faggot weeb shit. you autistic cunt .

So who did you find her and is it even a actual girl.

>So who did you find her

I think you mean how did i find her about 2 years ago i met her at a day program i was going to because my parents forced me into it because they didn't like me sitting in my room 24/7 last year i quit the day program but even though i went back to being a hikki i still see her and still have her to help me

Marvin?

What state and what was the day program?

So she's not your girlfriend yet, You got to work on that one.

Are you fat, please dont ruin it by being fat

>What state and what was the day program?

It was in Minnesota and it was a day program to help young people who have issues find jobs so they can eventually live buy themselves and get help also we are in love and have been dating for 2 years now.

>Are you fat, please dont ruin it by being fat

No

How many times have you tried to kill yourself?

Good for you brah, how crazy is she? Is she broken in any way?

>How many times have you tried to kill yourself?

Pretty much twice a year.

>how crazy is she? Is she broken in any way?

She's kinda stalkerish and has a lot of mental problems such as depression anger issues and sleeping problems she also was abused during childhood and abandoned by her parents.

Well, I for one, wish you luck user. Hope you guys find a way out of your misery together instead of falling into deeper depravity.

You wish
Vet you are just a fat neet, loser

>Well, I for one, wish you luck user. Hope you guys find a way out of your misery together instead of falling into deeper depravity.

Thanks

>You wish
>Vet you are just a fat neet, loser

Fat no NEET yes

Let her teach you punctuation, please.

>Let her teach you punctuation, please.

Fuck off grammar nazi

You forgot the period, Retard.

>You forgot the period, Retard.

Don't give a fuck nazi

Will you fuck her or will you be a faggot like satou?

I'm just giving you tips to succeed in life, like your loli stalker. Do you tell her to fuck off too?

>Will you fuck her or will you be a faggot like satou?

Already have fucked her.

>Do you tell her to fuck off too?

Nope

>nazi
You flatter me OP. I might just steal you from her.

>I might just steal you from her.

Are you a girl??.

You could always find out someday.

>You could always find out someday.

I want to now

Show fucking tits bitch

>I want to now
>Know
OP i could help you out more then she ever could.

>OP i could help you out more then she ever could.

How??

First we build your confidence. Make you feel like a man.

>I want to, now.
or
>I want to know.
What's your education level, OP?

>First we build your confidence. Make you feel like a man.

Well that is a good start but are you saying the girl i am currently with can't do that or what??.

You said she has anger, depression and sleeping problems. She doesn't even have her life under control, What makes you think she can help you. You need someone stable, Who can support and motivate you.

That makes sense

You obviously haven't watched the series, or you have a lack of comprehension. Misaki isn't trying to actually help him. She likes the idea someone is jut as shitty as her, it comforts her.

She Helped him out of isolation in the anime but in the manga and original book she was a bitch.

She didn't do that in the Anime either. She was a selfish cunt who used him to feel better about herself and then tried to off herself because she realized she was a cunt.

The people who actually helped Satou in the Anime were dude-bro neighbor, and slut-tastic club leader. They did it by being genuine and there for him, even if they didn't revolve their lives around Satou.

You can't save someone from themselves, user.