OP of the other thread is a fag who demanded trips

I'm here to do this the right way
dubs decide

get me laid Sup Forumsros

Eyy bb lets fuk

Can I fuck the hole in your ear.

I want you to eat my dads ass while I watch and masturbate

can I get a Big Mac

Jesus died for our sins, how can we waste that sacrifice by not sinning together?

can i hab pussy pls?

>If you be my Kylie Jenner I'll be your Caitlin.

>You'll wanna call me daddy but it won't feel right

Have you ever played Street Fighter? I love it so much I play it every single day. It's so much fun! You kinda look like Kolin, don't worry she's really cute ;), anyways I was wondering if you'd like to come over and play sometime? I have an extra stick you can play with. I mean fight stick not what it sounds like, oh geez i'm so embarassed right now. What I mean is I have an extra fight stick that you could use to play the game, i didn't mean my penis when I said stick. I think it would be a lot of fun. I won't even play Vega, he's my main btw, I'll play Akuma instead. He looks really strong but he really isn't that strong. So what do you think? Wanna play some Street Fighter? Maybe if things go well you can cosplay Kolin and I can cosplay Vega and then ram you in your cute little asshole as you scream out "What amazing strength. Perhaps you can be useful as an experimental body". That's a quote from the character btw. I think it'd be real cute if you did that for me.

Hey wanna live chat and watch me roll my dick inside out and finger it like a flesh donut?

this

Fucking kek, roll

we can make this happen now

Not this again go back to the other thread faggot

Reroll for this
And you're still a faggot OP

rollin

THIS TIME

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

OP here, for fucks sake be more creative. The street fighter thing is outplayed already

Hey lovely lady, would you like to join in a gangbang role play with my mom and dog? You can be the dog

Lol the only dubs of the thread is yourself, you're never getting laid op

Winrar, you nigger

Roll

winrar

Roll

Can you jack off my guinea pig while I watch from the wardrobe?

lmao fucking idiot

wait

Winrar

check'd
holy shit

This thread is cursed or something holy shit

This OP is fucked, faggot deserves it

Roll

Lol this is just a sign don't message her op, god doesn't want it

You better fucking deliver

Lol

Waste

lol i was just talking to my property and it just referred to itself a "Female" lol cant stop fuckin laughing

Roll

We gotta winrar

Hello could I interest you in a friends with benefits relationship?. I don't want only.a relationship neither a mere friendship. Also praise kek and other stale things.

That's all folks! The Thread is fucked

this thread is fucking cursed and I love it

Deliver this OP

You guys can't be serious.....

Winrar bitches

lmao it happened again

Op just fucking swipe left next time
The powers that be say she's a coalburning kike

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Dead serious

This is the best thread I've ever been in.

Lol rolling for this

Roll

Why did I think this thread was a good idea

Next dubs = next message IF IT IS an explanation for the last one

Oh my fuck, the wins in this thread

Lol

Hi I love your glasses and my mother died in her sleep by a bunch of niggers. Anyway wanna come over and fuck?

you've gotta be FUCKING KIDDING ME

Roll

Someone start screen capping holy FUCKING SHIT THIS IS AMAZING

HI MY NAME IS JOSH IM A CURLY HAIRED FAGGOT THAT ENJOYS BLASTING MUSIC IN MY MOMS MINIVAN WITH MY BEST FRIEND DAVID, ONE TIME WHEN I 8 YEARS OLD THE OLD MAN FROM ACCROSS THE STREET BANANA SLAMMED MY BAMBAM HOLE AND EVER SINCE THEN I CANT HELP BUT JERK OFF TO OLD MEN

Winrar

Roll

You better deliver OP

wtf is going on

Roll :)

FUCKING KEK LMFAO

Stop crying and text it.

It's beyond repair OP. BUT let's keep going and see what happens.

Scroll up feggit

Rolling

you're all fucking degenerates

Roll for just the picture and the "" emoji

One time I paid a homeless man to poop on my chest and rub it around with his ass cheeks.

winrar

One time I fucked a dead cat I found on the side of the road.

Its the winking kissing face emoji btw

TWO IN A ROW

Is tinder?

She's not going to respond to any of this autistic shit. The firts few messages should be b8 then hit her with the Autist degenerate Sup Forums shit

ask for tit pic to give to dog

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
MY SIDES
MY FUCKING SIDES I CAN'T

include me in the screencap

This. Get a conversation going with a few girls first

I would like to rim your sweet asshole and nibble on some of your logs.

Delivered

Can't send pics on tinder anymore

who's better?

TBH

Roll

Op you fuck stop doing this to the same girl. Do it to others

OP here. I have some other girls who I've talked to before but the conversation kind of died, should we work on one of those instead?

I have this fetish where I attach an unconscious body to meat hooks on top of a tall building, tie the ropes to a sturdy post, and proceed to push them from the roof. I jerk off vigorously as the body free falls and try to finish myself off before the meat hooks rip their flesh off, hence the ropes being too short, as their body hit the ground with a high impact and that very satisfying sound of exploding flesh. Want to go out for dinner sometime?

"After he rubbed it over me, I asked him to pee in my mouth. The warm liquid tasted quite rich in flavor, if I must say. Perhaps you want to do that to me someday? Shit and piss all over my body? Rawr~. ;)"

Rollin

send dick picks beby

Do it but don't start with the autistic shit work it in.

Roll, this needs to be sent.

Rolling again!

Roll

Send it to Hannah op
She's probably a nigger lover
More loose than a coat on a Holocaust surviver