ITT: Trips decide what I say to this Planet of The Apes extra

ITT: Trips decide what I say to this Planet of The Apes extra

Hi. Wanna go bowling?

When did you decide to live life a as woman, Tyrone? Last I heard of you were being scouted by like 3 college football teams?

Are you a gorilla? Cause I'm into bestiality!

Wow, I wouldn't normally say this, but you're forehead is so damn fuckable. Tonight when I fuck my wife's forehead I'm going to be thinking of you sweet princess. You remind me of frogs, and I love frogs. I'm so hard thinking about your forehead. When my foreskin meets your forehead every frog in the universe will shout in pure animalistic ecstasy. Nigger

Do you feel there is resemblence between your pubes and the hair on your head?

Hello nigger

I would cream my pants to see you swing naked around a jungle gym

Have you ever played Street Fighter? I love it so much I play it every single day. It's so much fun! You kinda look like Kolin, don't worry she's really cute ;), anyways I was wondering if you'd like to come over and play sometime? I have an extra stick you can play with. I mean fight stick not what it sounds like, oh geez i'm so embarassed right now. What I mean is I have an extra fight stick that you could use to play the game, i didn't mean my penis when I said stick. I think it would be a lot of fun. I won't even play Vega, he's my main btw, I'll play Akuma instead. He looks really strong but he really isn't that strong. So what do you think? Wanna play some Street Fighter? Maybe if things go well you can cosplay Kolin and I can cosplay Vega and then ram you in your cute little asshole as you scream out "What amazing strength. Perhaps you can be useful as an experimental body". That's a quote from the character btw. I think it'd be real cute if you did that for me.

fuck

This

Reroll for this

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Say this kek

Autism over 9000

Fuckin ugly ass niggresha

i like my women how i like my coffee

Reroll for this

Rollin rollin rollin rollin

Wew hahaha lol

>James ha!

I love you

"I didn't knew niggers could use Tinder, let alone use a phone"

Do you like micro penises?

Why did you put a gorilla as profile pic lmao

Send her this

I can see you have glasses. Tell me, why should I breed with clearly inferior genes such as yours?

I like my coffee like i like my women. Black and tasteless

Are you the female lead in Planet of the Apes?

I'll give you a 12 pices KFC bucket and four compliments for 2 hours of willd interracial sex

This

Send her something already

Send it

OP here. There's been good ones, but nobody's gotten trips. *shrugs*

Rollin for this

jamesha

spoken ja mi sha

reality, james ha

Name of The app?

lemme correct you 2 hrs of beastiality

It's Tinder u moron

Rollin

Tinder, duh. Also, here's her bio and her extra picture
>black and proud
>single mom

Tyrone dun did ranned off when he dunst figurd out dat rubba busted as hawd as he dun did

On mobile and phone glitched. If this gets trips, I'll send her that one about street fighter

Your name is autistic

Yo I LOVED Donkey Kong Country!

Rolling for street fighter

Hey babe do you wanna go to kfc with me?

Look at lil johnesha

I hate negroids

Dis

This thred it's going to fue before we have a reply from the chimp

Die*

Hello. I like to dress up as ghosts with my friends. We also like to collect WW2 antiques.

Ik, F for respec

Reroll

This

Roll

How about say nothing if you don't like her. No need to be an asshole to her.

Heil Hitler

If this gets trips, I'll send Big Smokes order and replace every instance of the word number with nigger

hello, im a no life loser faggot, and im only talking to you, cause i believe you are the only [pathetic enough] girl who talks to me, well more like, reply to me actually..

anyway ye, my hobbies include being a faggot, a loser, and doing nothing productive while sitting at home, so what you think?

Heil Hortler

I mean, you're not wrong, user.

REROLL!!

Hey chimp

AGAIN!! REROLL!

I love you

!!!!!

I'm mentaliy unstable sometimes i want to push people at the Subway line and see them turn into mush especially poop people

reroll

Hey babe, some guy on Sup Forums rolled trips. Will you suck my microdick now?

ohh fucking shit!!

Rollin

I'm so sorry to waste your time but I am a massive racist asking other racist strangers what to say because I am a huge faggot.

999 GET

I love you!

COME ON TRIPLES !! DO IT!!

I has the aids

Fuck you nigger
Burn to death

At least I'm not a nigger

Normally i dont do guys, but i'd make an exception for you.

reroll

too much sunstudio?

Gimme ur aids baby

first try, faggots

well whatever,, close enough, but i would liked mine better

winrar!!

This

WINRAR

Banana?

I'm actually super surprised something racist didn't make it lmao fuck

actually, never mind, i changed my mind, you are way too hideous to be fucked by anything on Earth,, sorry but thats the truth, better believe me you ugly brown monkey dude!!

I'm just trying to help you, no hard feelings :)

say
FUCKIN NEW YORK CITY SPEEDCOOOORE

Dubs I unmatch
Trips I post what I consider the best post on thread
Quads I actually attempt to salvage this and get a date (which I can probably do, shes ugly as fuck)

Why would you unmatch before you even got a reply

Also

Nah, fuck these dubs, they're shit dubs on an update to the thread

I got the reply just as I made the post.

Besides, I like to make things interesting. I'm a cruel but just nigger faggot