How can trump win the presidency when he keeps moving further and further to the right on economics...

How can trump win the presidency when he keeps moving further and further to the right on economics? He's no longer self funding, taking millions from billionaire oligarchs, and changing his tune on trade.

Trump's libertarian Ayn Rand anarcho-cap society he wants to create isn't popular among the average American.

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/press-interviews/us-the-wall-street-journal-april-19-1995/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-wife-ivana-disavows-rape-allegation/story?id=32732204
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recessions_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectoral_balances
era-blog.com/2013/09/18/a-government-surplus-is-a-private-sector-deficit/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk
youtu.be/CcOX7gWjghk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump's libertarian Ayn Rand anarcho-cap society he wants to create isn't popular among the average American.

well then, it's a good thing average Americans are significantly outnumbered in both parties when it comes to voter turn out.

Are the arrows representing rapes-in-office?

Lel, you're not even a shill, you're just straight-up retarded.

>well then, it's a good thing average Americans are significantly outnumbered in both parties when it comes to voter turn out.

So this is your plan Republicans? Just ban everyone from voting and turn America into a fascist state?

>Are the arrows representing rapes-in-office?

You mean like Donald Trump raping his ex-wife?

Trump is a two face piece of shit. He said Clinton was the best president ever 2 years ago and now he's back tracking orange faggot.

>Lel, you're not even a shill, you're just straight-up retarded.

Prove me wrong. GWB deregulated everything and cut taxes and destroyed our country. Trump will do the same.

Oh shit we caught a live one.

Does the fact that Hillary's campaign is imploding before she even gets the nomination upset you? Does it keep you up late at night?
Do you fear for your job security? Do your superiors yell at you, blaming you for her inevitable loss?

>Does the fact that Hillary's campaign is imploding before she even gets the nomination upset you?

Prove to me without memes she's imploding? She hasn't won the nomination yet. When she does she will get a huge bump like Drumpf.

And Trump's not gonna win. Hillary will pick a Hispanic VP and trump will pick some old white cracker male as his VP and lose the election.

No, you dumb faggot. Bailing out the huge banks with taxpayer money destroyed your country. And the war in Iraq, to a lesser extent. But most certainly not deregulation.

>But most certainly not deregulation.

What do you think caused the 2008 crash? Your libertarian free market supply side economics did.

Free market would've crashed the banks and they would've stayed dead. It's your government regulation and crooked politicians who decided to give taxpayer money to them. That's the literal opposite of libertarian free market, you brain-dead filthy nigger.

I don't have to prove anything. It's a clear as day. The inspector general's report was the final nail in the coffin. The Trump-Bernie debate will be digging her up and reburying her. Her campaign is in shambles and no amount of "correcting the record" can fix that.
Even MSNBC has given up on her. She just can't stop fucking up.
Feed me more buttfrustration, it's the cherry on top of the dead Hillary sundae.

>What do you think caused the 2008 crash? Your libertarian free market supply side economics did.
lol?

>Reagan
>Based GDP growth

Bill Clinton signed what was it NAFTA?
The reason why so many companies packed up and moved to Mexico, I wish this "Bill Clinton was a good president" meme would die already. What he Did was apply a band aid to a severed limb that's it that's all.

There's no point desu. Sup Forums doesn't listen to reason. This place is a shithole.

>Greenberg

nice one Shillary your kind aint welcome here

>That's the literal opposite of libertarian free market,

BUT IT WASN'T REAL CAPTIALISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!!!

It's state capitalism and US politics leans heavily towards the right wing. God dam it. What is real capitalism for you cultists?

>You mean like Donald Trump raping his ex-wife?

>Bill Clinton signed what was it NAFTA?

Which the GOP passed by an overwhelming veto proof majority.

Clinton's Surplus was a parlor trick, that created more debt in the long run. Also, not even Reagan lived up to his campaign promises to cut spending.

Wall Street Journal 1995 "Clinton's interest gimmick to make debt much worse":

armstrongeconomics.com/press-interviews/us-the-wall-street-journal-april-19-1995/

/THREAD

FIRST WOMEN PRESIDENT

That's all needs to be said from now till November to get her elected.

It was still his baby

>Also, not even Reagan lived up to his campaign promises to cut spending.

And how is Trump in any way different from Reagan. Pls go into detail how Trump is going to save our country when he's Reagan's clone.

> "In 1990, 68% of the national debt was funded at five years or less. In 1994, 74% of the debt was funded at that term, with nearly 33% funded at one year or less. This manipulation created nearly $50 billion in savings on interest payments, since, at the end of 1993, 30-year bond rates stood at about twice that of on-year rates.

> Multiply that by five years and you come up with a projected budget savings of $250 billion (assuming no change in interest rates). Add the tax hike and you get a projected deficit reduction of $500 billion over five years. This sleight of hand allowed Mr. Clinton to look like he was reducing government while in fact doing nothing of the sort.

> The problem we now face is quite simple. Until the Clinton years, every administration since World War II tried to extend the national debt for as long as possible. This protected the budget from wild swings in interest rates while tending to reduce volatility as a whole. When the Fed sought to fight inflation, it had a two-to-four-year window before any interest rate hike would cause a surge in the nation’s deficit from interest expenditures. The Clinton debt manipulation has now endangered our economy, and the dramatic decline in bond prices last year is just the first warning sign.

> With about 33% of the national debt now funded one year or less, and with short-term rates double those of a year ago, the deficit will rise far faster than anyone in Washington is prepared to forecast. The rise in interest expenditure could easily outpace the government’s ability to reduce spending. For every one-percentage-point rise in short-term rates, another $200 billion or more could be added to the debt by 1998. The immediate crisis in the dollar began when the balanced-budget amendment failed. The real international crisis is not currency, but debt. The widening deficit will once again become an issue for the capital markets."

>sperging out to the point of !!!1!!!1
>we're the autists
Say it with me

PRESIDENT
DONALD
J.
TRUMP

I watched the debates with Clinton and Daddy Bush and they were literally high 5ing about NAFTA

>What is real capitalism for you cultists?

Make shit decisions - suffer the consequences.

Give too many loans that are too risky - crash and burn.

>your version

Give too many loans that are too risky - lmao, nevermind, the goyim will bail you out, we government politicians will force them to. We can do that because we regulate everyone and everything.

Get it now, nigger?

>DONALD
>J.
>TRUMP

America will never vote for a racist KKK member for president.

>he thinks there was a Clinton surplus

Nice meme

How many great recessions did the US have before the Fed took over the monetary system?

The answer is 0. That was when most of the world had 'real capitalism'.

>Greenberg

I love that pic. Literally irrefutable and sums up quite nicely how incredibly backwards conservacucks are.

Cause Americans actually don't know jackshit about politics, he's just an appeal to rednecks and racists who never leave their house or talk to people other then whites, if anyone actually thinks a guy from TV makes a good president they're lying to themselves.

>raping his ex-wife
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-wife-ivana-disavows-rape-allegation/story?id=32732204

Hillary isn't going to win and everyone in American knows it.
Including you. You know, deep in your heart, that Trump is going to win and is going to win big.
His momentum grows every day. Meanwhile Clinton's scandals may actually kill her. I don't think she can handle the stress at her age.
Face it, if Trump wasn't going to win, would you be this upset?

>How many great recessions did the US have before the Fed took over the monetary system?

>Hillary isn't going to win and everyone in American knows it.

Leave your right wing echo chamber. Trump is the most unpopular presidential candidate ever.

Am I wrong, boyo?

A shit ton actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recessions_in_the_United_States

>the president has the power of the purse
You're retarded. Read the constitution.

RECORD BREAKING GOP PRIMARY VOTES
Probably because Trump isn't a racist, or a member of the KKK, but meme all you want.
Every time you try that line, the label "racist" loses its power. I mean, it's already powerless. Maybe if lefties would have waited in the campaign to try their only argument, it would hold some weight, but you've sperged it to hell. You may as well call him a big dumb meaniehead for as much as the electorate cares about the label "racist" anymore.

Of course there were recessions in general, it's impossible not to have them.

But none have been of the magnitude we've seen since the opening of the Fed in 1913.

Trump is an idiot, I'm an Ancap what do you want from me, I voted Libertarian in the Canadian election. I'm not responsible for Prime Minister Zoolander.

Right economics I'd the only one that works you cuck

Շɦٱร ๓ﻉรรคﻭﻉ ρคٱɗ िѻɼ ๒ץ ɦٱɭɭคɼץ ɼѻɗɦค๓ ƈɭٱกՇѻก คกɗ Շɦﻉ ρคƈ, ฝٱՇɦ ѻ۷ﻉɼ ค ๓ٱɭɭٱѻก ɗѻกคՇٱѻกร िɼѻ๓ ﻭɼครรɼѻѻՇร คƈՇٱ۷ٱรՇร

I already refuted it dumb ass. Fucking American's get out out-freedom'ed by a leaf, pathetic.

Go on Facebook, go on Twitter, search Hillary Clinton. Turn on the news. Any channel, Fox, CNN, MSNBC. Pick any one.
EVERYONE is shitting on her. All she has left is paid support.
How much do you net per post? I hope the anguish I'm causing you can at least get you a new box of hot pockets.

And Hillary is the second most unpopular you dumbass

>And Hillary is the second most unpopular you dumbass

And Trump beats her. Lesser of two evils. Hispanics and blacks will vote for our side.

>EVERYONE is shitting on her.

Yeah and Trump has brought America together though peace and tolerance right?

>RECORD BREAKING GOP PRIMARY VOTES

PRIMARY VOTES =/= GENERAL ELECTION VOTES

THERE ARE MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANS IN THE USA YOU DUMB FAGGOT

Posting a picture of a fatty holding an anti-Trump sign.

You're quite the master propagandist, aren't you?

I think they should spend less money on paying ineffectual shills like you, and instead on making better signs.
Printed 8"x11" images taped to a dollar poster board, x'd out by markers? Held by some fat chick? That's what the opposition is being to the table? Sad!

>surplus
>during newt & co control of Congress

Learn your branches fag. Clinton didnt do shit

Trump is far right wing. He's GWB 2.0.

8 years later, and you faggots want to go back to the policies of GWB. You faggots where shitting your diapers when GWB was destroying the nation.

Forgot my pic.

Trump is as authoritarian as Hitler.

This graph is dumb as fuck.

Ever since the creation of the Federal Reserve and the easy lending it's fool-hardy to think about the national budget as something than needs to be balanced.

Here's an accounting identity balance equation.
Private Sector + Public Sector + Foreign Sector = 0

With no change in Foreign Sector, Public Sector deficits lead to Private Sector Surpluses. When the private sector has a surplus, the economy grows. The larger economy of tomorrow will pay for the debt of today. Nobody gives a shit about balancing the budget. Deliberately causing a public sector surplus (that is, cutting spending programs while collecting more taxes) would receive so much economic outcry due to the financial collapse in the private sector.

Tl;dr At this point in the game, a public sector surplus is disastrous for the economy, and must be avoided. Keynesian economics have trumped Austrian economics loooong ago, user, whether anybody likes it or not when they stop to ponder it all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectoral_balances
era-blog.com/2013/09/18/a-government-surplus-is-a-private-sector-deficit/
Sauce on pic related:
>youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk

Are you so mad you have to fool yourself? The best "Abeula Hillary" can do is this?

While Trump is doing this?

Didn't Trump come out supporting minimum wages?

He's also a protectionist which is not quite in support of economic freedom like the graph suggests.

>Clinton
>Right
I don't think your graph is accurate senpai

Thoughts? I was a little surprised at where the candidates ranked on the Libertarian vs Authoritarian axis, but I don't know enough about it all.

>theyre gonna go down that path with no map

Her campaign is about to successful as the debut of the new ghostbusters remake

You fucking lefties never cease to amaze. Clinton never had a surplus. Ever.

>Keynsian and Austrian dichotomy
Learn a bit more about economic thought please.

The real debate today is between neoclassicals and those who still support a few Keynesian measures.

What the fuck ever, commie.

How are protectionism, preserving social security and massive infrastructure projects right wing?

he even moved to maybe rasing minimum wage, hes anything but an-cap

Oh no, the poor little shill got blown the fuck out so hard he left his own thread.
It was fun while it lasted m8s

But the KKK endorsed Hillary.

>anarcho-cap

>fascist

What? Which one is it you faggot?

Trump has said multiple fucking times that he would never speak poorly about politicians while conducting business.

1:30 youtu.be/CcOX7gWjghk

Alright. Any refutation on the rest of what I said?
What is, in your opinion, the much more prominent debate between neoclassical and those that support a few Keynesian measures?

>This graph is dumb as fuck.

PROVE IT

>What? Which one is it you faggot?

Anarcho-capitalism is fascism

Oh shit, it's the faggot spammer that threw a shitfit when the based anti-tranny law passed in NC. Fuck off, mate.

EL OH EL
Read a book, nerd.

I'm not going to refute sectoral balances, because it is a sound concept. It does not, however inherently point to having to run defecits.

I don't have time to argue why (it's 6AM here and I need to get to bed), but look into the crowding out effect. Also consider the possibility that without a high tax burden, the government won't be able to pay off its defecit.

The much more prominent debate is between economists who think that stimulatory spending during crisis is a good or bad thing. Post-Keynesians have largely faded away since the 80s due to the rise of Neoclassicism and Austrian methodology has been found to be flawed, especially with the statistical revolution of the 20th century.

>complete lack of a government is equivalent to the government being so large and pervasive it tries to control every aspect of everyone's life

Your stupidity violates the NAP

(((((Greenberg)))))

Oh you're back!
Tell me, have you considered suicide? Your desperation makes a good case for ending your own life.

>Giving Bill Clinton and "Tax and Spend Liberals" everywhere the credit for the economic surplus that the internet boom provided.
>Any fucking year

shig nig

>Tell me, have you considered suicide?

I'll only kill myself if DRUMPF is elected president aka NEVER

It's happening friend.
You know it's true.
I'll tie the rope for you.
Hillary is through.

Reminder OP is a notorious Hillshill faggot that spam-replies threads and thinks the constitution is bullshit.

He uses the same reaction images making him easy to spot.

>It's happening friend.

So America is 90% white country now?

OP this was a good thread, hopefully all these (You)s will get you through another lonely day

Hillary believes in climate change, Trump doesn't. So if you vote for Trump you are voting against the human race. Which is it? You want us to all die?

NOT AN ARGUMENT
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

The 08 crash was caused by the collapse of a housing bubble that started under the clinton admin you fucking faggot.

>The 08 crash was caused by the collapse of a housing bubble that started under the clinton admin you fucking faggot.

How does this prove that right wing economics are right? Clinton was a Republican.

You're a fucking retard.

Wew, the archives are filled with your cringe-inducing posts, lad.
You already proved you only believe in the enforcement of liberal ideology over the constitution and checks and balances countless threads ago.

How about you fuck off, laddy.

Also, not an argument.

>NOT AN ARGUMENT

It doesn't matter. Memes won't stop climate change. ONLY GOVERNMENT ACTION WILL

>Memes won't stop climate change.
Kek wants global warming to kill off all the normies and muslims so that his followers will inherit the earth

What's wrong with liberalism? We need to be more like a liberal democracy like Sweden and stop turning into a Eastern Europe style oligarchy.

Hillary will pick three US supreme Court justices. That is alone why everyone should vote for her.

>liberal
>democracy
nice spooks there bro, fucking radical

You should really find a new line of work. You're so bad at this it's cringeworthy.
Almost as cringey as a man supporting Hillary. Your T must be lower than an AIDS patients white blood cell count. M