So i've got some vids of my girl, somw of you really like when i post her here...

so i've got some vids of my girl, somw of you really like when i post her here, Does anyone know of a good software to convert them all to webm? i don't like websites, so a software would be nice, thanks and you'll get nudes as a reward, just ask what you'd like to see

google WebM converter for Bakas. you can set the size limit to 2mb. i would like to see them.

ffmpeg - its command line though

the extension for chrome?

fuck, i had to quit linux a few days ago, it just didn't fit me for my work stuff, i'm going to install it on my laptop in a few days maybe

Okay grandpa

? you can get it for windows...?

im bored so I can convert them for you if you like

nevermind, already found the converter for bakas
*shitty video here*

not the best dancer, but this shit's hot af wih her in lingerie dancing in front of me while i'm busy with my shit

niccccee...moar

i'll post, you help me get a good filename for the webm and then i'll post another one.
First one

sensualtouchingofbody.webm lol

xmedia recode is good

already found one, but thanks

pussyonbothsidesofpanties.webm

kek, done

lol your file name would suit if kylie jenner was in it

unpracticalpanties.imrunningoutofideas

wut

kylie jenner has a trans dad and they are white; sorry im really drunk...

ohshit looooooooooooool

sexyonepiecedress.cleanyourroomplease

She's cute. Moar?

yeah, her room's always a fucking mess, i feel like i'm fucking a teenager everytime i enter her room

ye

she's hot op post her dirtiest pic/vid?

not her dirtiest, but this is the last pic she sent me

is that your favorite pic of her?

nah, it's just the last one she sent, i don't have a favourite

I'm saving everything you dump.

nice

would love to spread those legs apart a little bit and go deep. nut balls deep inside and keep it plugged for a good 10 mins after.

you've just described my favourite activity on earth

great pose

i hate this pic, but i just realized that i've never posted it

I'm a huge fan of this chick.

fav part?

Got any of you guys fucking?

it's hard to say she seems petite so that's pretty hot she has a nice ass really nice pussy. I think i'm going to go with her tits though.

Shes got a weird body. I understand now why u posted u wanted to break up a few weeks ago. At first it was fine, but fucking that day in and day out, not cleaning room, being a kid wears on you. Shes overly short with that odd upper and lower half squeezed together type body thats just odd. I get it now.