Sup faggots

sup faggots

What do you think of zodiac signs? I tend to avoid bullshit but I think my sign actually explains me perfectly (Cancer((ecks dee meme))). People say that they are meant to all apply to everyone in some way, but that doesn't seem to be the case at all.

I don't mean the stupid daily horoscope shit, I mean the general outlines of what each sign is like. All descriptions seem to be about the same for each sign, and when I read any of the other ones I don't see anything of myself in them.

Am I just an asshole? If it's all bullshit then how does my sign describe me perfectly but none of the others have even a hint of my personality in them?

Other urls found in this thread:

astrology-zodiac-signs.com/
horoscopedates.com/zodiac-signs/cancer/
horoscopedates.com/
hs.hiveswap.com/ezodiac/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=PQynVVwlcSE
iflscience.com/brain/does-season-birth-affect-personality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bet you've never had anyone read you your horoscope and it relates to you, until you are told that they actually read you a different sign than yours.

Yeah I've never gotten a horoscope reading but that's not what I'm talking about really. I mean the actual descriptions of each sign.

Shit like "you will experience a conflict today, but maybe not" is fucking dumb and I understand that, but the descriptions of the signs are really honestly uncanny.

Reading about me (Cancer) and my girlfriend (Sagittarius), it's insanely accurate, and none of anything in Sagittarius' description has anything to do with me.

Not sure if I'm explaining what I mean correctly since I've been awake for like 46 hours but yeah.

To anyone reading this thread: take a sec and just read yours and tell me if there are any discrepancies, or if it does really feel like its describing you. astrology-zodiac-signs.com/

I'm not an autist, I'm just having trouble reconciling something I know to be bullshit as being this accurate.

sorry about that spacing what the fuck am i doing

Brits have

I dont realy believe in this but i met a girl and she was a sagittarius and im a cancer. Long story short i fucked it up now she ghosted me. Both of these Signs do not go with each other. You probably like staying at home and she wants to explore. It wil only work if YOU stop being a faggit and start being a MAN. Cancers are moody fuckers and as much as i dont want to believe this zodiac bullshit. I am moody and shy and stuff like that ( i did overcome most of it exept the shy part and its killing me softly) BE A MAN BRO.

see? we're making things work but the way we make it work is exactly how the sign compatibility shit says it will work, even though i had no prior knowledge of any of this shit until today

we make it work because even though i like staying in all the time and she likes to go out, i adopted some of her thoughts and she adopted some of mine, i go out with her as often as i can stand it and she has learned that staying home together even often can be way better than being out

and yeah i'm a pretty moody asshole sometimes and can be really insecure, the relationship started with me not wanting to go out often with friends because i wanted her attention all to myself but we've really adapted

the troubles we had/have are literally outlined in every compatibility chart i've found and it's tripping me out

you never see this:

Scorpio: you will die of a myocardial infarction today

and the world's population goes down by 8.6 percent.

it's like reading tarot cards. you avoid specifics, give them nice-sounding generalities and watch their expressions carefully. if you know what to look for, you can avoid being wrong and home in on the stuff they want to hear.

this is why newspaper and magazine horoscopes are so vague, and why they are couched in the same language all year - they don't get any immediate feedback.

Its probably just coinvidence. I like the signs tho, mostly because I'm HS trash but still.

Hey OP...

lemme tell you about...
>homestuck

for the third time:
>i'm not talking about horoscopes

the actual descriptions of the signs (and they vary from source to source VERY little) are seemingly 100% accurate at least for me and the people I know and have looked up

like this horoscopedates.com/zodiac-signs/cancer/

you stop that now.

J.G. Ballard once discussed updating the zodiac for the modern day. "We've got to get rid of these Chaldean farm animals!"

Well i visited this site i am Aries
They say i am energetic and always start things
But thats bullshit i am the laziest piece of shit ever

You can also check your Moon sign and rising sign for some interesting insights, analogous to how the power of the Sun is reflected off the inner-life Moon and filtered through the rising sign as you relate to the world.

Poorly aspected Mars, probably.

I honestly wouldn't mind as long as the signs are still cool. In the end I'm not religiously into HS so I'll probably be fine.

i dont know what that is, googled it and i still dont

that's a lot of coincidence, and i dont go in for this kind of dumb shit at all

the descriptions of the signs are not very vague, the pros and cons of my sign all apply to me, but if i look at gemini for instance, nothing there rings true for me -at all-

>likes people, craves crowds, great at parties, charming
i'm not any of that shit

Scorpio:
>extreme self control, disciplined, very interested in others, giving
not me at all

Taurus:
>adaptable, adjusting easily to new situations, sensual
not me at all

you see where i'm going with this

Homestuck plot: part 1
>On his 13th birthday, John Egbert receives the latest computer game, a beta version of an immersive simulation game called Sburb. Working with his friend Rose Lalonde, they discover that the game allows the players to manipulate their reality.

People like you are the reason I never recomend Homestuck to people.

Homestuck plot: part 2
>A startling revelation comes, though - an apocalyptic meteor shower is beginning to destroy the world before their very eyes. However, the game gives them tools to escape their fate. Using the game's alchemy system to create a special item, John and his house enter a new, shadowy realm full of monsters. His dead grandmother is revived as his Kernelsprite, a spirit guide each Sburb player receives to help them understand this new setting and the rules of the game. She explains that he is in the Medium in a new dimension called the Incipisphere. The Incipisphere is a world of "warring royalty in a timeless expanse," where the forces of Prospit and Derse struggle for dominion over the realm of Skaia in the chess-patterned Battlefield at its center. John and his friends must fight against the monsters of the dark kingdom, controlled by the Denizens, and free the Consorts of the four planets circling Skaia. They must master the inventory system called the Sylladex, and understand the alchemy system the game provides.

i'm not stating that this is accurate for everyone, i'm really just trying to have a conversation about it with anyone looking for insights from others so yours is just as valuable. What about the downsides to your sign, any similarities there?
>Downside: Aries have tunnel vision when working on a project which can make them seem selfish. They can become impatient with those who are not similar to themselves temperamentally and intellectually. The dedication to a project can become stubbornness, possessiveness, and can lead to a withdrawn and sullen attitude. Many Aries who do not feel acknowledged for their accomplishments become sarcastic and rude.

Also this site seems more articulated than the one i linked earlier: horoscopedates.com/ it says horoscopes and has daily ones and shit but i'm only looking at the descriptions of the signs themselves

>John cannot help Rose get into the game, as he has lost his game copy. Their friends Dave Strider and Jade Harley, must assist them by forming a player chain. They struggle with their Guardians to get a hold of game copies. One by one, they work together to flee the apocalypse and enter their personal planets, where they have personal quests to fulfill, monsters to fight, and Consorts to interact with. Rose and Dave get their own sprites, as Dave resurrects Rose's dead cat and Jade resurrects a dead crow in Dave's apartment. John, Rose, Dave, and Jade slowly learn of their roles as the Heir of Breath, the Seer of Light, the Knight of Time, and the Witch of Space respectively. They start to awaken their dream selves on Prospit and Derse - Jade is the only one awake at the start of the game, giving her some advance knowledge.

so it has nothing to do with anything i'm talking about, gotcha

funny meme, i'm getting trolled so hard

21 of may, im not sure if thats gemini or taurus but neither of them fit me, so idk what to tell you

It doesn't help when the creator of homestuck now made a "Extended" version of the horoscope.
hs.hiveswap.com/ezodiac/index.php

>he heroes must pass the Seven Gates, reach Skaia, and stop the Black King and Black Queen from destroying Skaia in an event called the Reckoning. However, it’s said that Skaia would buy the kids time by creating defense portals that would redirect the meteors to another place in paradox space – Earth.

Some of these meteors are to "seed" laboratories like the Skyship Base on Earth, and carry Exiles – former members of the two kingdoms – to the year 2422, long after the apocalypse, for them to repopulate the Earth. Exiles talk to the players as they enter their lands in the Medium, such as the Wayward Vagabond, who acts as a voice in John's head. In the game session, Carapacian agents, some of whom will later be exiled, carry out their kingdom's duties.

>hs.hiveswap.com/ezodiac/index.php
howd i miss this, also nice quads

Depends on the time that Taurus turned into Gemini that year. You can go to one of the free sites and have it cast one precisely for you, if you know your birth date, time and place. As I was telling OP, there may be more applicable insights in your Moon sign and rising sign. A poorly aspected Sun could also fail to express itself in its usual fashion, being modified or suppressed by, say, Mars or Saturn.
>tfw heavy Gemini and Virgo in my chart = super aspie

i aint reading all that shit, not even for quads

Some of these meteors are to "seed" laboratories like the Skyship Base on Earth, and carry Exiles – former members of the two kingdoms – to the year 2422, long after the apocalypse, for them to repopulate the Earth. Exiles talk to the players as they enter their lands in the Medium, such as the Wayward Vagabond, who acts as a voice in John's head. In the game session, Carapacian agents, some of whom will later be exiled, carry out their kingdom's duties.

Others spawn structures like the Frog Temple, an ancient place containing the code for Sburb and a Lotus Time Capsule enabling item transport between Earth and the Incipisphere. In this temple, the genetic code for Jade's omnipotent dog Becquerel, the first guardian of Earth, is created. However, another revelation happens as John eventually reaches a laboratory in the Incipisphere’s outer meteor belt called the Veil, where he uncovers a mysterious ectobiology machine. John accidentally facilitates the kids’ and their guardians' own existences. They are sent back to the past on meteors during the Reckoning as well, to set in motion the entire chain of events. Some of these meteors even become the meteors that hit the kid's houses in the first place - the heroes slowly realize that the whole game is based on a series of stable time loops and paradoxes.

sup cuck,

it seems you like archetypes, user.
You could read something like, hermetic stuff, kabbalah, tarot, etc.
But i need to tell you something, none of this is real, you make it.
If you are a great person or such an asshole, you're all by yourself.

They also learn that they are not the only group of people playing the game. Countless other sessions of players, on other planets in other dimensions, also exist. But even as they get better at the game, a sense of dread emerges in their minds that something is wrong. They are contacted by trolls who tell them their mission will end in failure and attempt to dissuade them from continuing or goad them into making mistakes. The trolls, despite seeming nasty, unwittingly assist the kids in completing paradoxical events; one of them tricks John into dying in a doomed timeline, but Dave travels back in time with his newfound abilities and becomes his own self's sprite.

>he actually thinks (((greatness))) doesn't show up in astrology

Virgo here with Capricorn rising. I am an opportunist with a cold and calculating personality,

However, the troll's warnings come true, as a weapon Jade tries to give to John accidentally ends up in the hands of Jack Noir, the nefarious archagent of Derse. He commits double regicide against the monarchs of Derse and grabs the Black Queen's ring, granting him the Kernelsprite prototyping. He becomes the Sovereign Slayer, wreaking destruction wherever he goes – something never intended to happen in the game. He also destroys Prospit's moon, killing Jade's dream self in the process. Learning this, the White Queen tasks a Parcel Mistress with protecting her ring, but she eventually loses it and later goes on to become exiled to the future Earth in 2422.

When you have a target audience of a few million, and you give general enough statements, like "you're hardworking and prefer to concentrate on one thing at a time. Having multiple projects going one easily distracts you. You know how to look after your own financial interests, but when opportunity permits you give to charity.", a certain percentage of the audience will ALWAYS identify with it.
You ignore, and are ignored by, those whom this does not apply to. You just then focus on bleeding money out of those to whom it did apply, and who take this inevitable coincidence as accurate truth-telling.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQynVVwlcSE

While the kids continue playing their game, the author switches focus to the trolls who have been contacting the kids. The trolls are players from the planet of Alternia in another universe, who played a session of Sburb (or, as they called it, Sgrub) long ago in the past. Trolls are an interplanetary alien race with a vastly different and yet similar culture to humans. Trolls' guardians are creatures called lusii. They reproduce by contributing their genetic material to a Mother Grub and do not know their own parents, although some believe they are descended from certain ancestors. They have a complicated system of romance. They have a blood-based caste system of many different colors; depending on blood color, some trolls have longer lifespans than others and can have a range of psychic abilities, with the purple and fuchsia seadwellers at the top and 'lower' bloods treated as expendable, second-class citizens. Trolls are expected to be vicious and ruthless to survive.

i don't think it's real, what i'm curious about is how so much of it can be attributed to me from my own sign but none of it from the others considering it is all bullshit

daily horoscopes, tarot, fortune cookies, these are all extreme blanket statements that can and do apply to anyone reading them in some way, but i don't feel that way about the zodiac descriptions

These twelve players are led by the cantankerous and insecure Karkat Vantas. The other players include fatalistic ghost Aradia Megido, disabled and timid Tavros Nitram, cynical hacker Sollux Captor, romance-minded Nepeta Leijon, dutiful and motherly Kanaya Maryam, mischievous blind justice-seeker Terezi Pyrope, manipulative and glory-seeking Vriska Serket, traditionally-minded roboticist Equius Zahhak, intoxicated clown Gamzee Makara, aristocratic seadweller Eridan Ampora, and cheerful heir to the throne Feferi Peixes.

Daily horoscopes by sun sign are bullshit carnival crap. The real shit is pretty real though.
I suggest that you go pull a wheel chart for yourself and watch the days when the Sun passes over other planets, and review your recent past to see if matters related to the planet in question aren't prominent that day.

quads for HS

These twelve started out in two competitive teams, but soon realized they were part of one single session. Despite their differences - including grudges held over a revenge-fueled series of incidents that left some of them disabled - they managed to cooperate long enough to win their game. Their session was similar to the kid's; they had their own planets and their own hero roles. Their version of Jack and his fellow agents helped them dethrone the Black Queen and exile her; these agents would later be exiled themselves to the post-apocalyptic Alternia, where they would become the Midnight Crew, a gang of mobsters in rivalry with a gang called the Felt. Much of the information that allowed them to win came from a mysterious source: Doc Scratch, the omnipotent and omniscient first guardian of Alternia. In the end, the twelve players beat the Black King and discovered the ultimate purpose of Sburb - to create new universes. The universe the Trolls created was none other than the home universe of the human kids - the universe home to Earth.

i hate them, i'm a virgo and in school it caused very uncomfortable situations when the retarded teacher make us talk about them, because i'm the quiet type and never had gf(still havent) so everyonne tried to hold their laugh.
and on top of that i dont even give a shit about them, i think they are just some random "im so smart hurdur" shit talk with obvious life situations to what everyone can relate.

>Downside: Aries have tunnel vision when working on a project which can make them seem selfish. They can become impatient with those who are not similar to themselves temperamentally and intellectually. The dedication to a project can become stubbornness, possessiveness, and can lead to a withdrawn and sullen attitude. Many Aries who do not feel acknowledged for their accomplishments become sarcastic and rude.

This is pretty much true tho...

It all pure bullshit. There are 13 zodiac constellations in the sky but conveniently they only use 12 to fit our calendar. Also your signs constellation isn't in view of the sky during your birthday

However, something went wrong, and an indestructible, omnipotent demon was unleashed into their game. Before the trolls could gain access to the new universe, they were stopped by his appearance in the space-time continuum. They fled into a laboratory on a meteor in the Veil and hid there while he went on to destroy the rest of their session; it is here where, with Karkat's leadership, they began to troll the kids through Trollian - where they can access them from any point in their life before the mysterious Scratch - believing the kids responsible for their plight.

>muh ophiuchus
Yeah, yeah, the constellations are a parallel symbology that happens to mostly correlate.
>your sign's constellation isn't in view of the sky
>implying things need to be seen to act
you're gonna trip when I tell you about magnets

As Jade enters the session and Becquerel prototypes her sprite with himself, it is revealed that this demon was actually a fully-prototyped Jack Noir ('Bec Noir'); due to Bec's omnipotence, Jack is now capable of teleporting around the session, murdering at random and without warning. He would later, mysteriously, get into the session of the trolls and prevented them from winning the game.

I was supposed to be a ram but I'm more like a goat.

yeah, i think i heard somewhere it's because of the earths wobble that those constellations don't even line up at all anymore. Didn't they try to add a thirteenth a few years ago but everyone rejected the idea?

i'll take a look i suppose but i dont know how much deeper ill get into any of this. it's not that i believe constellations have any hold over my personality, i just find it difficult to reconcile the fact that i know it's bullshit while it is simultaneously describing me perfectly

but user, rams...rams are...

>>muh ophiuchus
are you trying to imply that ignoring the 13th zodiac constellation so that the 12 being used fits nicely into our calendar is justified in horoscopes?
>Yeah, yeah, the constellations are a parallel symbology that happens to mostly correlate.
Because they are written so vague that they could be applied to almost anyone
Example
Im a Sagittarius but alot of this applies to me>your sign's constellation isn't in view of the sky
>implying things need to be seen to act
>you're gonna trip when I tell you about magnets
The planets alignment has nothing to do with how you act and also I know how magnets work

Realizing that Jack is as much the kid's problem as it is the troll's, the trolls begin to shift their approach from antagonism to a begrudging cooperation. Kanaya and Rose talk to each other to learn more about each other's species. Terezi takes an interest in Dave and starts to help him through his quest, which includes an extensive amount of time travel. Vriska begins manipulating the humans, including being responsible for putting Jade to sleep throughout her life and allowing Bec to prototype himself. However, she helps John realize his abilities as a Heir of Breath, and she leads him to his Quest Bed, where he is killed in his sleep and ascends to god tier, a higher level where players have a certain degree of immortality.

>yeah, i think i heard somewhere it's because of the earths wobble that those constellations don't even line up at all anymore. Didn't they try to add a thirteenth a few years ago but everyone rejected the idea?
13 doesnt divide in to 12 well, so drop one constellation and what do you know 12 matches 12.

there's more to astrology than sun signs
you people better check your moon and ascending sign

What do you think about Virgo?

stays a virgin until death

the site i've been reading says this:
Upside: Virgo have a heart for their fellow man. They are kind, patient and love to laugh. They are not loud ‘look at me’ signs, but rather prefer to be the strong, silent type. They are creative thinkers and true family oriented people. Male Virgo, once they are committed to relationship never walk away (unless there is a betrayal, and even then it isn’t written in stone). Female Virgo are dedicated parents, often parenting other children in the neighborhood.
Downside: Virgo are particularly attentive to health; theirs, yours, everyone’s, which can often lead to obsessive behaviors toward health (hypochondria). They can also be judgmental and critical of those that they feel are not living up to their potential, or are going about a project in an inefficient way. Virgo are opinionated and have no problem sharing their opinions, even when they should not.

Sound like you, or no?

cancer is a "moon sign" though isn't it? i dunno anything about this stuff

Our calendar didn't exist when Ptolemy was working on this shit, let alone the Babylonians, or the Hindus.

In particular, it's worth finding the day when Sun is in the same position as your birth Saturn and seeing if you're reliably depressed or bummed about the personal life that day, or when Sun is in the same position as your birth Mars and you're impulsive and

I'm saying that the constellations don't define astrology, but the 30-degree zones that do delineate the regions of influence along the ecliptoc do happen to coincide 12/13 with the constellations as they were in the sky in the second century BCE when Ptolemy was working all this stuff out.
>this applies to me
They're fire signs. A bit of bleed is to be expected. If you were born with sun in Pisces, I wouldn't expect that.
I agree that sun-sign astrology is bunk. Now, what about the other 9-12 points of interest in your chart? For one of them to fit a vague description is one thing, but for most or all of them to fit, modified by their relative placements to one another and to the area of the sky where they are at the time of your birth, seems a bit more than chance.

This user has aspects between Mars and Venus, that is, he fucks.

>cancer is a "moon sign" though isn't it
oh god

> i dunno anything about this stuff
lrn2google

give me your birth date so i can give you your signs
also specify if m or f cause it may vary

The day and month of birth roughly corresponds to a Sun position along the ecliptic. Astrologers calculate the positions of the Moon, the point on the ecliptic that is rising, and the other planets at the time of birth, which do not so neatly correspond to a day and month of birth.
>cancer is a moon sign
Er, the Moon is domiciled in Cancer, yes. astrology-numerology.com explains all this stuff. astro.com can calculate charts for you given your birth date, time and place.

>m or f cause it may vary
kek

>They're fire signs. A bit of bleed is to be expected. If you were born with sun in Pisces, I wouldn't expect that.
I agree that sun-sign astrology is bunk. Now, what about the other 9-12 points of interest in your chart? For one of them to fit a vague description is one thing, but for most or all of them to fit, modified by their relative placements to one another and to the area of the sky where they are at the time of your birth, seems a bit more than chance.
All seems like bullshit to me. read other people horoscopes including water signs. there be predictions that fit you. The environment plays a role in who you are, nature vs nurture and epigenetics but those are in no way controlled by planets, constellations, etc

7/20/87 m

I looked up a wheel chart calculator and it pumped out this 100% helpful infographic
>it's all so clear to me now

>7/20/87
here's a clearer one

Perception. All the signs are broad strokes of what a human generally is. Everyone has a very similar experience.

For example i once saw a website that said "tell me your age gender and what colour car you want and well give you a personality test".

I thought lulz why not.

Thing gave me an in depth detailed description of me. My failures, hopes and dreams, what im doing my life. What i wish i was doing instead. How hard ive worked and how little ive gotten. How.much i still fight every day..

We're talking paragraphs of ultra detailed stuff i had confided in friends even...

The gambit is the website actually just gives the exact same description to everyone. A huge majority of people has a loosely similar experience and perception of their own life.

So when something like a horoscope comes in claiming it knows you and how your life is going, only several of your million qualities need to match the description before you think you can relate, and only one of your million events and thoughts and perceptions youll have today needs to sort of kind of match what its telling you the future holds...

Get it?

>still arguing about sun-sign crap
The basic theory of astrology is that the course of some thing's future can be determined by the moment it was began. Thus, events in that thing's future can be predicted to some extent by relationships within and between this initiating chart and future planetary positions. This has held with people, nations, corporations, cities, endeavors, and so on.
>the environment
The houses capture that, to an extent.
>nature vs. nurture
Nurture is accounted for by the corollaries to the basic theory.
>and epigenetics
Those things could well have been determined by the moment of birth. Spans of hours are quite enough to adjust the houses and the Moon to produce many different courses of fate.
The theory being that the time allowed those conditions, of perhaps having an abusive parent or two or a genetic predisposition to schizophrenia, to manifest in whatever began at that moment.

Too tired to do a full delineation, but what the hell, I'll bump before I go crash.
Lonely much? Like trolling or social engineering a lot? And have you been involved on either end of a beatdown?

for sure i know thats what it has to be, since the moon isnt pulling my dick in a particular direction, but then why dont i associate with almost anything from any other sign?

is it just a trick of psychology thats making me link with "my" sign and reject others because they aren't mine? I've gone through all of them one by one and with a few random exceptions in the middle of descriptions i dont relate to any of it other than my own which describes me basically perfectly.

I once found a scientific study somewhere that shakily asserted a correlation between the seasons in which people are born and their personality development. If it's true then hypothetically the zodiac signs are true in the sense that the ancients figured out how to read personality traits by birth month and ascribed a sign to it. Therefore it would validate your concerns in a not so supernatural way.

See iflscience.com/brain/does-season-birth-affect-personality/
For more info.

pure gemini, my ex is crazy about that so now when I know too a lot, I kind of use it as a theme to talk about when there isn't anything else or the conversation just gets boring

does this actually mean something? should i go get my abacus?

it looks like something someone with typhoid fever and a spirograph drew mid nightmare

Like, did you have the crap beaten out of you when you were about 9?

not lonely since i have a girlfriend, but previously to that yes all the time. but i think everyone is they just dont admit it

do i like trolling? we're talking on Sup Forums right now

either end of a beatdown, i used to get into daily fist fights in school but im 30 now. I could still beat the shit out of someone but that kind of thing doesnt really come up anymore

my dad used to punch me in the face fairly often when i was a toddler, broke my nose when i was 8 and i had to go to the hospital and tell them i fell out of a tree

i guess that counts

>the course of SOME thing's future can be determined
exactly, SOME times they are right. Im a scientist and I do not believe that results are significant when they happen SOME times.

>Nurture is accounted for by the corollaries to the basic theory.
>Those things could well have been determined by the moment of birth. Spans of hours are quite enough to adjust the houses and the Moon to produce many different courses of fate.
>The theory being that the time allowed those conditions, of perhaps having an abusive parent or two or a genetic predisposition to schizophrenia, to manifest in whatever began at that moment.
This just sounds stupid, i get going to this kinda bullshit in world absence of science but in 2017, its literally as accurate as religious text to history

Yeah. Travel back in time, stand in Los Altos at noon standard time on that day, look south, block out the sun and skylight, and you'll see the planets in a rough arc in those positions.

Did you say she was a Sagittarius? I'm going to guess her birthday is in the earliest part of that sign, within a few days of the 24th. I'm going to also go out on a limb and, without seeing her chart, presume that she tends to lead in your relationship.

Some, sure. The odds are better than chance.
If you're strictly a materialist there may be no convincing you.

shes the 27th, and looks-wise is out of my league though she doesn't feel that way. I wouldn't say she takes the lead but if she wants to do something then we'll do it because i want her to be happy like any functioning man in a relationship would

>Some, sure. The odds are better than chance.
any data to back this up or are the results all based on feels?

Yikes, user. Sorry to hear that.
Also, happy birthday to her.
Around the age of 24 there seems to have possibly been some sort of deep emotional wound in your life that still aches but still drives you forward. Correct?
I could probably tell a bit more had you pulled that chart with an accurate birth time. And if it weren't past my bedtime.

I don't have any data handy, but if this were in fact all bullshit and I was only batting 0.083 on my predictions I would have given up on it long ago. If you really wanted to, maybe Carl Jüng has some data that could be easily found.

>age of 24
broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years who i was planning to marry 2 months later because she cheated on me, i'm over it now but it sure fucked me up til i met this one

heyyyy you're pretty good at this!

>I don't have any data handy, but if this were in fact all bullshit and I was only batting 0.083 on my predictions I would have given up on it long ago. If you really wanted to, maybe Carl Jüng has some data that could be easily found.
Vague predictions of good things to come will always keep the naive coming back for more

>Sagittarius

> likes: being outdoors

uh nah, i just sit infront of my pc

is it some kind of anxiety that makes you not like going out or do you genuinely enjoy being indoors like i do? for me sometimes i get lonely and want to go out and do things but for the 1/100 times that happens some form of anxiety keeps me in or at least makes going out harder than it should be

be honest, it's just Sup Forums

zodiac signs are bullshit, look up your natal chart.
Those tend to be more correct.