youtube.com/watch?v=XcCN0KkBcD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

havent cut for like 3-4 years

this is from a lighter
looks just like a smiley face haha.. not

remember
down the road, not across the street
end it

Not that good visible but if you look closely you can see it.

that long ass line?
i always cut like a pussy. most of my scars are from the first time i cut because i didnt know the trick of closing them with butterfly tape

how is self harming even a thing lol, fucking retards

Get out normalofag

There is no reason for this thread to even exist here, if you wanna cut urself do it, just don't come here and make a thing about it, no one gives a shit. Sage.

If you dont want to see it why the fuck did you click on this thread

cause it pops up anyway in the catalog, i responded to this thread cause i think its pointless and should be auto saged when posted

This is absolutely pathetic.
You are pathetic.
Worth nothing and a waste of oxygen.
You should end it right now, I mean it.
Bunch of fucking emo pussies. Weakass people like you are the reason our species is falling apart. You are prey.

Can you die from cringing too hard?

u gey :(

What about the ppl who do it cause of fetish?

You sound like you've got your angry mind already set, but I'll go ahead and say this anyway. All kinds of people self-harm. I graduated in the top 2% at a top 20 university, which I paid with the GI bill after spending 3 years in the army. I now have a great job with the federal government. I do wildland firefighting on the side. No one knows about my self harm except for the women I've slept with. I'm not particularly depressed and I don't want attention.

Just saying.

:/

is there an actual fetish for self harm? i mean, how does it work, do you get excited by the act of it on urslef or what?

what is this pussy shit lol

It's mostly cause some people (including me) get kinda aroused by blood / pain (i'm not some emo faggot, never even had a phase of any kind) its also kinda spreaded in the SM scene

Pain inside of sadness makes me do it. If i do it i have the scar where focus on pain and not think about other things which are in my mind. Its 6 months since last time when i cut. I stoped because i imagine of i have my first gf and she sees my scars it can make her left me. I try do everything to become best version of myself so can make her feel good. To its nice feeling when you feel how razorblade cuts skin. But i stoped doing that.
>cant post other images to big size

I usualy type whole process. I start with small and then go on to have something for memories. I have other with large scars but on Sup Forums img size limit is 2mb.

I don´t cut myself but whenever I feel down I just go to a bar with a few friends and drink my problems away. I can´t claim I am drinking a healthy amount on this occasions quite the opposite in fact and on purpose.

HAHAHAHA
FUCKING EMOS!!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=XcCN0KkBcD8

down the road ofc ;)

Have my dick niggers

What is wrong with you people?

nice dick

So people self-harm because they like pain?

Speaking of dicks i tried cutting off mine yesterday while on coke. Obviously didnt work but here are some pics of it

Bloody plaster from today

Bloody plaster + timestamp from yesterday (ofc i did upload it to Sup Forums...)

Another pic from yesterday (one other than the one i posted in thread, just in case someone from theres here...) with my pocketknife

Why do non self harmers think they are better in any kind of way?

Because they have intact, more healthy and functional bodies, less risk of infection or further disease. The obvious benefits of these factors contribute to the most obvious "betterness", non self harmers are less likely to be mentally ill in a directly injurious manner.

You should KYS. Just saying. :)

saw this yesterday
please dont cut your dick off

Self harm... when you date hot filth

Faggots

g3y

oc

I used to cut myself like 3 years ago, I had low visible scars all over my wrist and my left arm. It used to feel great but someday the excitement and pleasure just go away. Anyways seeing self harm on girls is hot.

Always makes me chuckle when faggots like you think that you stand any kind of chance of getting under the skin of people who already hate you and everybody else on the planet far more than you could ever hare us.

>seeing selfharm on girls is hot

Fucking true

Is that you?

Who got you to the hospital? What was your treatment like afterwards?

is it just a fetish thing, like seing piercings or tattoos, or just makes the girl seem subconsciously vulnerable?

also, yes I find self-harm scars on girls hot. thoroughly enjoyed razorchan back earlier in the year. anyone heard from her lately?

Bump

I don't know, i just find something about pain / blood extremly arousing (on others and on myself). Think its more like tatoos and piercings for me at least.

:((

Ya should, just switch the direction you move your hand next time you self harm

Ner.. I doubt your face will ever be that close user.

Yes, we do not hare you nearly enough as you hare yourself.

Jokes aside, a potivie webm, user? That's outta the blue

>potivie

Self harm is on yourself, you out of all people should know, wanker

Yes i find this very potivie

U got more?

I still wanna stab you in the face though?

That made me smile. Thanks, annon.

Welp, wishful thinking and lack of any acuall action is typical for selfharming fucks like you

Yea, since I'm in a good mood you can have some more potivie webms user. Hehe

>He says with his face miles away from my stabbing hand.
Where abouts in the UK you from user?

I just spank myself really hard instead, sometimes till it bleeds, but butts heal faster so I can do it every week.

Thanks Sup Forumsro
This one is potivie and cute.
Btw. Hope you can deal with whatever is making you hare yourself

I hare everyone user, not just myself.
You made me kek though so you get another poitive webm.

Blackpool, meet me at Winter Gardens 22:30 local time. Be there or be square

Ner, I've been drinking and I'd hare to mow down some poor unsuspecting pedestrians on my way there.
I'll come stab you in the face some other time though?

what a bunch of faggots kys

>calls others faggots
>uses kys unironicially in the same fucking sencence

ITT faggots trolling the same normie faggots who think they are trolling them. Oh my days. Kektastic.

>Selfharm
>not even breaking the skin
Pathetic.

Dont want cuts to bs visible for more than a week on my wrist.

sort of recent, had more material but my external drive broke

2 weeks old. I put out some cigs above the scars

If you look closely you could ses some older scars

same with my picture, I believe