ALERT

The Neutral Milk Hotel touring section of their website is no longer crossed out.

great, another cash grab tour playing the same 20+ year old material

yes of course I'll be going

Thats pretty cool, would love to see them. Thanks for the heads up

Or new material is coming out.

yes and?
you have to be fucking 15 yrs old to still havn't seen them live yet.

good one buddy

kek

this has already been confirmed by robert schneider to be referencing the upcoming olivia tremor control double album

Then why did Jeff make multiple references to 1998?

for reference

ooh new chances to hear an audience of plebs sing songs badly while never being able to actually hear the performance on stage

you could say this about almost anyone

it's a whole different level at a NMH show

[Citation Needed}

he's also told multiple people on the last tour they did that there were no plans for new material.

Some of the other pieces from this set mention things like "third double awol bombe" and "over the countersign" but I can't find them now.

I'll eat my fucking hat if this has anything to do with new NMH

This thread is a classic example of Freudian problem with the internet. First guy makes a comment and everyone else works under the atmosphere of that response.

the facebook post has been deleted, but someone commented on a pic of schneider and some other e6 guys working on the new OTC, asking robert to like comment if the book cipher sings is about the new OTC, which he did.

Nah, you just have to believe

nerd

Something is going to happen, it's only a matter of when and what

I think the real subject here is why he possesses knowledge of locust patterns and obscure spacecrafts.

I assume he just googled them and read about it on wikipedia

as far as the locust thing, anyone who has been through the ordeal will never forget the sound

Yeah, I don't like trap music either

do you people just camp NMH, death grips, and radioheads websites

No it was pointed out by someone else, and I assume that's because NMH just started selling signed box sets.

LOL, can you imagine going to a NMH concert in this day and age? Every single numale in town would be there wearing flannel, thick black framed glasses, a beard, skinny jeans, and proudly holding a can of PBR, and the line to buy the vinyl edition of ITAOTS would be out the door and around the block.

Disgusting. I'll pass. I HATE smug hipsters, absolutely sickening I swear.

My first thought is always the same as yours whenever someone notices shit like that. But those websites get daily hits from fans, and you only need one of those fans to notice something and get other fans join him in his hysteria.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I remember more than 10 or 15 years ago when hipsters were actually just a bit pretentious minority with good knowledge of underground music, and weren't part of pop culture or a caricature that they are today. I still have good memories of browsing Questionable Content forums and expanding my taste, but shortly after that the whole subculture became mainstream and business-friendly.

kek

:o

You're about 10 years late with this comment.
You're about 2 hours late with this comment.

are they worth seeing live?

is this a new Death Grips ARG?

Neutral Milk Hotel is online

why would they make a new otc without bill doss

Jeff ran out of money again on pot huh?

From what I can tell it's an album they started with Doss and they've spent the last few years going back over it to try and fill in the gaps

nerd