I have been thinking, what is Sup Forums? what Sup Forums represents?

Well, I believe, we are the evolution of humanity. We lack morals, we know --and more important, we accept that killing raping and diying are everyday consequences of life itself.
We understand the superiority of males on women, of white people on black people.
So I wonder, whats different in our brains? why normal people would not stand our sacred place?

Im confused, and tired, but specially confused

You are also a massive faggot

>whats different in our brains?
youre a faggot

fuckin retarded dumb ass.

You want to fucking die kid.

Because you learned from shit asses peps. I encourage you to further your study instead of hopping some stupid anonymous on Sup Forums to feed you the toxic answers.

shoot yourself in the mouth with the flare gun and make a webm. i think i saw that in a movie or something once and i want to see if it looked real.

>what is Sup Forums?
autism
>what Sup Forums represents?
autism
>whats different in our brains?
autism
>why normal people would not stand our sacred place?
they can't stand the autism

A lack of morals is maladaptive. Co-operative strategies beat individualist ones all the goddamn time.

You started the thread very well boi. Then ruined it by assuming this is a hivemind that thinks just like you.

OP here, just wanted to add an edit: There's nothing I like more than sucking myself off and posting on Sup Forums. also telling people how great I am so they can suck me off too is pretty great.

Well, I believe, we are the evolution of humanity. We lack morals, we know --and more important, we accept that killing raping and diying are everyday consequences of life itself.
We understand the superiority of males on women, of white people on black people.
So I wonder, whats different in our brains? why normal people would not stand our sacred place?

Im confused, and tired, but specially confused

Sup Forums is normies. This is 2017 my man, Sup Forums hasn't been counter-culture in a decade.

Some guy in a Gojira shirt with a gun
I didnt even think Gojira were a tough guy band
I thought they were like crying while headbanging kinda music

Normies are mentally inferior. simple as that.

this is actually a nice thread, seems that it really got some shill nerves going mad

>Well, I believe, we are the evolution of humanity...

Aaaand done. Okbye

>Im confused, and tired, but specially confused

That was already moved than obvious. So again, OP is a fag.

Sup Forums started as a refugee camp for people too autistic for somethingawful. The answer is the tism.

Evolution requires reproduction, op.

Fuck you, no.

oh you noticed im not holding a real gun

Sup Forums is for the lols of the anons.

It's the opposite of any other social normie host, where you have to provide personal info and cant just blow out your ass whatever you feel without consequence. I know some do, then it gets posted here, but they are still attention seeking faggots.