Post your slut part 2

post your slut part 2

Found one

oh yes, more of Grace!

Mmm she's nice and thick

shes cute and really hot. ur gf/ex?

41yo MILF wife

gf

Slutwife Jasmine, she knows her holes and body gets shared with strangers.

her name holly??

gf

Nice milf but too vanilla

user was looking for more last thread?

Looks tasty. Would lick that for hours. How are her tits?

Kik?

No

I'm not the same user, but I'll have more. She looks fun to fuck

Nah

Would love to use her while you film

post her

any threesome action?

Sorry if crap quality, damn 2mb limit

Keep posting her! Or maybe kik?

wwyd to her

I love that she gets attention almost everytime she's posted.
Always glad to welcome more fans to her club!

Plenty more of her if you have a specific interest

Interest?

Force her to choke on my cock as it hits the back of her throat, then pin her down and rip her clothes off

Yeah she's making me hard. Would enjoy borrowing her from you

Any of her sitting on a big fat dildo?

Go on

Nice slammable ass

More. Who is she?

Nah, we have roleplayed and talked about it. I'd probably be down, but she seems to not like the idea of sharing in the bed (whether another guy or girl). Which, I've done both before with other girls, and not terribly bothered. Like sharing her randomly online or pics with buddies. Fine with not sharing irl if she doesn't want to. Though I'm sure she would let herself be gangbanged if I insisted. And I know she's fantasized about it before.

Would fuck her hard

play and tease those wonderfull tits with my fingers and tongue

gf, she hates other people but I want to get her to like other people enough to fuck em. any ideas how?

If there are still people new to seeing her pics, then I guess I'm not posting her around enough

yes plz!

That tongue is begging for my cum right now

Looks like she has nice tits

good slut. does she get off on the fact u share her here?

Start by posting more of her here.

Plan ahead get her wasted and have a guy ready to go and take advantage.

How about I come over and play some drinking games with you guys? Get her a bit tipsy, maybe some strip poker. See if she starts checking out my cock, maybe dare her to touch it, maybe you could ask me to film you guys fucking. Halfway through, you can switch places with me, and you can be the cameraman

Not much, but I do, lol. She just likes being fed dick daily.

I guess not. Better dump more so I can cum to her

>as it reaches half way past her tongue

Holes after being used. Fingered her ass with cum and spit as lube while being fucked.

Æ

Don’t repost

I was thinking the other day that I'd invite a friend over for monopoly on the switch, and basically give her an option before he even gets there that I'm gonna put on the remote vibrator in her and she has the power to ask for game money in exchange of letting one take the remote from her hand. and the amount would be negotiable. that while having drinks was one of my ideas although the one friend I have closest by is a complete faggot and wont ever fucking come.

Filename.

so hot. reminds me my ex. turn her around

Shes gonna hate him, I dont want her to get raped either. It's gotta be her choice. She also really enjoys getting her ass played with.

Be patient, user. Plenty of her pics to go around

A

I'd like to come over and have you 'accidentally' leave the control on the table while you get a beer. I'll pick it up and pretend I don't know what it is, and watch her try to play dumb. I'll give a few flicks of it and see how she reacts. I'll spend the next hours "absent-mindedly" playing with it, like I don't know what it does.

You have kik? I'd love to trade more ideas
namesAreAllTaken3

>thinking this is OC

What should I call her folder?

take that off

she knows her stuff

Not rape, in her inebriated state with the real option in front of her to do it she'll probably go along to get along, just tell her the next day how awesome she was and how happy you were that she said yes, she'll be fine with it.

Moar

No one wants to fuck that, she's just an m

damn, would grab that hips, lick her asshole and go balls deep

does she go out in slutty outfits with u?