Give me one reason why should i stop being Far-Right and not hate niggers, jews, fags, atheists and feminazis

Give me one reason why should i stop being Far-Right and not hate niggers, jews, fags, atheists and feminazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/chicago-police-4-in-custody-after-young-man-tortured-on-facebook-live
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There aren't any valid reasons.

Because this is what the government wants you to be. Same goes for the other side. Government wants its population fighting with each other so it doesn't fight them and fix the real problem. It's a distraction tactic, displacement of intent. It's part of governments propaganda and indoctrination procedure to keep its masses under control so as to not get overthrown when it becomes corrupt. It's been working for a long time and now it has a new generation to work on. Clearly they are doing a good job at it.

Right now goverment want White girls to fuck niggers

You shouldn't.

its a waste of your life
life is pointless anyway so its a waste of your time to spend it hating people, soon enough you'll be dead and noone will care about the faggot who cried about jews/blacks/fems all his life

because people like me look for people like you. Your trust in me is gained automatically and I can get you to do things for me, give me money, risk your safety, even sometimes your family's safety.

I'm more parasitic and manipulative than any of these enemies you've designated, and I know exactly who to deflect suspicion onto when you start wondering if i'm taking advantage of you.

It's funny. It makes it so easy to pull the wool over your eyes, because you've convinced yourself they're wide open. All I need is my truck and a hunting jacket and I'm already halfway in.

keep your eyes glued on those degenerates tho.

You have no power so it doesn’t what you hate or how you feel. About anything. You do you.

>swallowing Russian troll attempts to incite racial violence this mindlessly

My God you faggots are easy to manipulate

I'm not Russian, i'm Polish, nigger.

Can't think of any reasons

>i'm Polish
*I'm irrelevant

FTFY

This dumb ass thread again... hate what and who you want. No one gives a shit.

because your god created all the things you hate.

>muh skin color
>muh melanin content
>muh identity politics

You faggots are as bad as those dumbasses screaming about needing 78 gender options on their driver's license. Being white doesn't make you special.

Fuck off Peckerwood

Fuck off nigger-lover

Well it does, take this country, it's the greatest country on earth. America was built by whites. It was basically an unsettled, undeveloped frontier when we showed up. Being white does make all the difference.

Because every single person you idolize is a loser. Because you've made a psuedo-religion centered around being a loser yourself. Because you will die alone and unloved, smelling of dog semen and cheap whiskey, at the age of 52.

fuck thats a dark thought

Чoмy тaкий злий?

Because part of your constitution that dictates one of the three cornerstones of your national pride clearly protects people who are naturalised citizens. The niggers, fags, atheists and feminazis are all American citizens and are all free. They are free to worship god their own way (or not at all) they are free from indentured servitude since 1861 and their ability to vote is federally and constitutionally protected under one of the greatest political systems that history has ever seen - backed by the world's most powerful and capable military.

Truly understanding the meaning behind the bible, the constitution and the founding documents will mean that you will see the left simply as a necessary part of democracy and capitalism.

Chuj ci w dupe

not for long, faggot

you really want to waste your life hating others? you want to hate someone because of their race, sexuality, and/or religion that most likely has little to no effect on you? sounds pointless to me

Not for long what?
>constitution protects citizens
>powerful military
>the left are a necessary part of democracy
>the citizens of the united states have constitutional freedom
>the various victim groups are considered citizens

Please clarify your statement.

>greatest political systems that history has ever seen
This, I wish retarded liberal rat fuckers would quit whining about the EC being undemocratic.

the left arent necessary for democracy

the government tells the military what to do. the government is slowly getting rid of citizen-recognition for these types of people. including leftists.

all it would take is a couple amendments to make these degenerates into a mildly unpleasant patch of history. freedom doesn't mean you're free to be a freak, a drain on society, or a worthless attention whore. freedom means being able to do what's needed to be done and saying what's needed to be said.

while your political leanings are not based on fiction & feelings, unlike the left, you might find it hard to get a high playing job.

good luck being an entrepreneur

Злoдiй!

Gay black alt-right here... Pls don't kill me, I'm on your side!

Because you sound like Libtard trying to make us look stupid.You don't sound like a clever smart individual that is good at selling ideology and manipulating others, but like an inferior idiot saying what Leftists want you to say

is the nigger the thief or the polack cunt

>non - russian slavs are genetic rejects

Hey man. I'm a black person. I'm also an American citizen. And my pops dislikes white people.

As an American, it is your right to openly hate. If you need a reason to not hate, then you're not the type of person who'll let a reason change your views in the first place. I recommend drinking some Blue Ribbon and watching football.

fuck off freak

Yep, the electoral college is only a problem if my candidate doesn't win mentality. Liberals are utterly worthless to the world.

Exhibit A: for why you shouldnt!!! fox32chicago.com/news/crime/chicago-police-4-in-custody-after-young-man-tortured-on-facebook-live

Kill niggers. You live in a remote are just abduct niggers and kill it. Thats how you can change our nation to be a better one but you must do something. Do you think police gives a fuck when dopeslangin dweaqoune from the worst nigger infested hood disappears?

I think you're confusing real-politik with the principle.

>a couple amendments would allow the military/government to wage war on its own citizenry
I mean... yes in theory. I won't mince words. But you would need to amend the constitution at least three times to repeal 13, 14 and 15. I'm not a gambling man, but I wouldn't bet on this happening some time soon if at all.

> Freedom doesn't mean you're free to be a freak
Actually it specifically does mean that. But it doesn't mean the state HAS to support you with welfare benefits or to subsidize your degenerate lifestyle. I'm all for revoking benefits from slackers and worthless SS cheats.

>The left aren't necessary for democracy
if you have a populous that is only allowed one opinion then you don't have a democracy, thus you need at least a 2 party system. Personally I would like to see an America with a 5 or 6 party system with coalitions of interest groups.

People don't hate people. They hate people's goddamned cultures. Nigger culture is dumb. Shitskin culture is dumb. Spic culture is dumb. The percentages of each with a predictable appearance is off the charts so you are completely justified.

What's wrong with atheists?

>I'm not a gambling man, but I wouldn't bet on this happening some time soon if at all.
that's what political analysts said about the election

> I'm all for revoking benefits from slackers and worthless SS cheats
everyone in these categories are slackers and SS cheats.

>if you have a populous that is only allowed one opinion then you don't have a democracy
democracy has failed us and communism is a scam.

love defeats all
>ya gotta love a lot, tho

Empathetic:
This only applies if your hatred turns into actions. Niggers, jews, fags, atheists, and feminazis are people with the same or similar complexity of emotion to you and you should want to cause as little pain as possible.

Economic
The less people you hate, the more you have to gain from other people. Even if it's even keeping your hatred secret with the intent to manipulate others for your own gain.

Political participation:
Lets say you want as many black people to go back to Africa as possible. It's better if you say "You will enjoy Africa mor, black people should be like, and among themselves, or it causes mental social problems. Same for whites and all races." While I personally disagree with this, if you can say it from a place of love for me, it forces me to engage with your argument in the same tone, or look like the bad guy shouting back.

Pool of people:
At present, you are definitely, absolutely surrounded by a group of people who believe a certain thing. Your beliefs come largely from either rejection of them, or love of them. Either way, if you hate less people and share hatred with less people you can experience more groups. It's possible for you to find that your experience in a different circle of thinkers is much better.

In otherwords, you might find that there's free cotton candy and blowjobs on the non-hateful side. You wouldn't know right now, but you don't even get to experience being an insider in a new group if you loudly hate and protest others. Those groups won't accept you and show you their benefits, nor will you have the opportunity to share the benefits of yours.

Usually takes more than one reason for factor to change ultra life permeating core beliefs and world views...

Ill tell you this though.. No one on the internet will ever convince you of anything.

People dont learn by being told. They learn by experiencing and perceiving themselves.

Also

>feminazis

No one likes feminazis. No one at all. Ill tell you from my own experience going to a liberal university and everything.. Theyre extremely rare. And when they are around complaining and bitching about inequality and their womens studies degrees, the women on campus studying the sciences pass by and think "lol"

I think they have more important matters to attend to...

I honestly don't really care if you're Far-Right, as long as you do it intelligently. You can hate blacks, jews, etc, but the minute you throw in support for the guy who dated teenagers out of some blind loyalty is the minute I lose respect for you. Or when you toe the party line when it is so damn obvious they don't have your best interests in mind? That's when you lose my respect.

Your smart an see the world for what it is?

I'm black, by the way.

I cant fix your stupidity nor will i try to.
Although you're right about the jews.

then die

>that's what political analysts said about the election
Yes, the republican candidate got more votes. Fundamentally changing what it means to be a citizen in only a few years is a way bigger jump. Unless you're saying it'll happen extra-legally and God-Emp Trump will ride a tank down to Berkely and go Elliot Rodger on the left-wingers. As long as we're in fantasy land let's get real crazy.

>everyone in these categories
Any statement that follows these two qualifiers is simply untrue when talking about human populations.

If I find an INDIVIDUAL slacker or an INDIVIDUAL welfare cheat - punish them.

>democracy has failed us
You just saw it work though.

Why should I?

good break down my dude.

This.

whatever kid. keep living in your dream-world where you're smart and everyone likes you.

why shouldnt you?

>why should i stop being Far-Right and not hate niggers, jews, fags, atheists and feminazis.
those aren't the people who are doing well and getting what they want at your expensive. the rich are. Rich people who are almost all either white or running petrostates.

Because the Confederate flag is literally a participation trophy

Cause it makes you look like a fucking retard

faggot

because all those things you hate are only distractions from the wealthy elites to keep your hate away from them while they continue to fuck you and everyone else in the ass without lube or consent

>the republican candidate got more votes.
fewer votes, but more important ones.

Right now the government is pro kkk and nazis, what are you on?

Because I don't want to. And I, at current, have control of weather I do or not. As far as I know of, there's no higher relevant power, and no gains, personal or otherwise.

Me not wanting to is reason enough, if there's not much in either direction. Especially as the person with control over it.

So, why should I, I ask again?

Cause it's a waste of fucking time.

I used to be like you. I make 6 figures now and I don't give a fuck about anything else now.

Because hate is wrong. It’s bad for the soul

Eбaть, нeгp в вышивaнкe.

I never understand how people fail to see this. I lived in the deep South for six years. Almost none of the people who hate ethnics so much have so much as seen someone of another race in person. 100% of them had never been negatively affected by someone of another race lol. If they got robbed it was that worthless motherfucker Jeffery down the street, but fuck it, he's white, so he gets a pass.

So who taught you to hate these people? Was it (((television)))? (((Hollywood)))? The (((news)))? The power behind our government needs the enslaved masses to be fractured and confused because, historically, taking on an enemy nation piecemeal (think Ancient Greece vs Persia) guarantees success.

Last: If you hate the people who have actually hurt YOU, your perspective will shift away from racism. This is why intelligent people think racists are retarded. You are a fucking Cog fighting off Irish immigrants to "keep your job" while the CEO of the company watches on; smiling as you spill your blood for his right to pay the winner as little as possible.

forgiveness please. Forgot the "EC" in front of "votes". Representative democracy is a superior system btw. Just ask Hillary Clinton

You already live in Russia. Quit being a homo larping Nazi

Googles data mining captchas again

Nice Double Dubs

Can't think of any legitimate reasons whatsoever.

you hard tard
the reps are already killing education, medicare, and social security with their new tax plan, they dressed it up so everyone gets a tax cut the first year but by 2032 everybody making less than $30,000 a year will owe in taxes and wont be getting tax returns while people above $75,000 a year will barely get squat back, meanwhile those that make $500,000 or more a year will be racking in tax returns like crazy.

in terms of killing education
the new tax plan attacks the incentives offered to get people to go to grad school so we produce scientists and other individuals that have actual value to society. grad students will now be taxed on their tuition rather than just their working stipend. to give you an idea grad students get paid equal to a minimum wage 40 hr work week, are expected to do lab work and teach, summing up to 60 hours of work, they cant get 2nd jobs by contracts. tuition at a school is not standard typically ranging from $15,000-$60,000 a year and will now be taxable income meaning grad students will have up to 45% of their ACTUAL income taken in taxes.

also practically all education deductibles have been destroyed making it impossible to get relief.

trump and the reps are trying to turn us into a 3rd world country, accept it.

Why should we give you a reason? If you cant think for yourself then u are useless to society and should anhero

No he got 77 more votes, quite a landslide.

there aren't any

>CNN told me so

Redneck

You're too stupid to change. Idiots like you have to lose everything before they consider that they might be wrong. Just keep on trucking dude maybe you'll accidentally kill yourself or something

Okay, so we're talking about policy-wonking now.

>Trump defused Syria
>Trump withdrew from TPP
>Trump attacked the hollywood liberal bubble

Now I'll talk about your thing: You're saying that Democrats won't be able to win any office in Senate, Congress or Executive and that the Elephants will have free reign over America for the next 16 years and all projections are true 100%. I disagree with this.

Killing Education: To be honest, if you read Foucoult you wouldn't want classrooms to exist anyway. I don't think they're particularly useful myself so I'm fine with the education system fundamentally changing to some sort of "everyone is homeschooled" model. People are over educated and under qualified. We have people graduating with degrees in opinion and institutions handing out papers for attendance. The education system needs to meet the needs of industry and in a quickly automating industry the education system also needs to change.

Everybody ever thinks that the political faction that they oppose are fundamentally trying to destroy the country. It's just hyperbole.

That's not true. It's comforting to believe that we're in the right and other's naturally get their way. But people let their anger boil up and end up shooting schools, become sucessful and help to make the world a harder place for those they hate, and many other things.

I think to think that there's some karma stopping these people from having any -real- effect on the world, cause they're just internet morons...

That's a lie we tell ourselves to comfort ourselves and quell our anger, frankly.

But they do change all the time. They just need to see that the world isn't what they thought it was. When a racist has a clam and reasonable sitdown with a black person, they often call them the exception. When they have multiple, they can no longer hold their beliefs.

It can be hard for sosmeone who's entrenched in a racist society to give up everyone they love and care about, but the light is there. And when a new community is supportive, it works.

There's no reason for it. Far right is life

in case anyone responds - I'm off to bed. Goodnight niggaz. I'm sure your retorts were awesome but I won't get to read them

You literally shouldn't.

>defused Syria
the devastation of syria continues unabated. I don't even think it's Trump's failure, but he sure as shit has not improved anything in the middle east.

77 more of the important votes, but 2.9 million fewer votes total

because basically everyone that has an evolved soul is human. I mean if you die and go into dreamland then you come back you could come back as a nigger, jew or fag atheist but not a femanon. Basically you could meet and become dependant on another soul who thinks you have it better than they do. Perhaps they're greedy and switch your parents by convincing you that you should trust them with the money to buy parents and he'll help you decide. But what he actually did is switch your parents. So you could just as easily be born any of these things by no control of your own. When you're dead you're microscopic, you can't outthink others.
Basically they're evolved souls and you should treat them nice. Perhaps even treat lesser souls nice like pumpkins, snakes, rats, fish and flies. They look to you for leadership so you shouldn't be a monster but help them understand.

tl;dr some are better or worse but as a rule of thumb they're equal.