First few minutes on Sup Forums and I've seen a few really funny "ask a ... anything" hehe. So here it goes ^^ !

First few minutes on Sup Forums and I've seen a few really funny "ask a ... anything" hehe. So here it goes ^^ !
Ask an asexual, agender, non-binary, Androgyne, Queer heterosexual anything you like! tehe :D ^^

Come on guys haha don't be shy

I won't bite! ;)

how could someone be "trigender" or "agender" literally doesnt make any sense

How much time do you waste daily on making up new words to label yourself and feel special?

You know that deluded retards are still retards, right?

Well you see, tehe, and agender person identifies as no gender, as a non-binary would and a trigender takes on a form of fluidity in the fact he can be either agender, male or female! It's not that hard you didnt have to be so ignorant about it.. haha :D

Sup Forums is good at sniffing out bait.

Pity Bump

Is there a gender for hitler fans

Uhm.. haha I hope you are not reffering to me when you say those words: "ret***" you clearlly just haven't reached gender expression yet and you can't see beyond your own white dumb mind. Sad really..

Yes! White males! haha

This made me laugh. I needed that. Thanks bro.

do you know there are only TWO FUCKING GENDERS and you are not on tumblr?

or this is just a bait.

Thats a funny looking man user! what's he doing with that ridiclious mask on? why is it on? hey? hey? ;)

Excuse me sir? You do not have the right to enforce your opinions on me..? Your views are fucking disguisting and quite honestly I hope you get sentenced to prison with the way you are speaking! I am a strong woman and you WILL NOT TALK TO ME IN THAT WAY.

Sorry guys haha I got a little ancy there..

sigh.. I guess some people still aren't enlightened, sad really..

There are people on this site who would be pissed that a troll like you got double dubs.

"a troll like me" haha! I don't live under a bridge silly! nice try though and what is a "double dub"?

You’ve made a terrible thread. You’ve made a mess of it. You should be ashamed.
>lurkmoar
Captcha: PROSECUTED ENTRY

I'm pro-LGBT+ but what the fuck is this

I've seen better bait on CNN replies.

Im a brown muslim, your stupid gender lies only exist in mental institutions.

I just say Im queer, I dont buy into this labeling bullshit.
>I wear dresses and girl clothes sometimes
>I like men and women
>I liked boys and girls stuff growing up

If youre really "gender fluid" then you shouldnt really be such an insecure little faggot and you shouldnt care about pronouns and labels.

B8

this is now a bait images thread
post nice bait images :^)

When are you going to KYS?

Slurp