I fucked up...

I fucked up, I posted a girl from my schools Snapchat name in a thread and now cause someone sent her to this site she is pissed. She is trying to find out who posted her Snapchat on here and I think she knows it's me.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KiearaOfficial
vgy.me/Q3VRpO.png
ufile.io/1nqja
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's not actually angry, bet she's shlicking to all the dick picks she's getting as soon as she finished writing that.

>underage paranoia
Deny it.

isint apps like snap chat for 18+ why does she have one? fail parinting.

>Not 18+
Saged, no bump.

Faggot

>snapchat

just another underage kid looking for attention. give her the cock

p.s. give her name

How could she possibly know it was you who did it? Did you give her a reason to suspect it was you?

>put's personal info out out in the wild
>gets upset when people respond to that information

Underaged. Sage

You screwed up again OK I found her Twitter, her Snapchat is kie_please so I'm going to tell her it's you.
Also check out the video on her Twitter kek

Everyone knows I'm the edgy pepe the frog guy

Try to hide her name better retard twitter.com/KiearaOfficial

You did a really shitty job obscuring the name in that picture. I assume this was intentional, hoping somebody would fall for this and decipher enough letters that they could guess the harder ones by context and then search social media to confirm. Basically this is a personal army request you want us to harass her while you pretend that's not what you want, so as to motivate us to fuck with you.

Omg Cant belive you did that, fucking hate you

My point exactly. Bait already taken.

I didn't even bother with searching Twitter name I just searched what was in the tweet, there's no point hiding a Twitter handle unless they have a private page

>going to tell her it's you
You haven't identified OP yet, he's anonymous. She already knows some guy posted it, you're white knighting so hard you don't realize you have nothing and OP wants you to spread her info. That or you are OP same fagging since that was pretty fast results he got.

Top kek indeed

OP goes to her school and is probably a loser orbiting her. Which is something to go on

Damn this bitch has got some deep seeded shit going on most likely. First off, her twitter is still public so get the fuck in here user.

Second...Her mum and dad are both ded. She misses them so much that she puts little hearts over the date that they died on her calendar. Shall we fuck with this little cum dumpster and really cook her noodle by talking about her ded mum and dad? or maybe we all tribute her on the anniversary of the death(s)

"This 4cheng site" kek

No user that's sick and disgusting leave her alone

NYPA

this place used to be fun. You new fags are a bunch of lady boys.

OK, SOMEONE ON SNAPCHAT TOLD ME YOU GUYS WERE POSTING ABOUT ME AGIN. WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING NO LIFE LOSERS YOU ARE HIDING BEHIND YOUR ANONYMITY, YEAH LETS SEE HOW COOL YOU ARE WHEN THAT IS TAKEN AWAY. FUCKING VIRGINS SITTING IN YOUR ROOM ALL DAY THINKING YOURE SO COOL TO FUCK WITH A GIRL ONLINE BECAUSE YOURE TOO MUCH OF A FUCKING LOSER TO EVEN TALK TO ONE IN REAL LIFE. THIS IS SOMEONES LIFE YOURE MESSING WITH, I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT ALL ALONE, FANTASIZING ABOUT A LIFE YOU COULD NEVER HAVE.

Hurr durr durr let's harass an innocent girl who's lost her mom and dad, which now has some loser trying to get her nudes

LARP fag is LARPing again

fail spelling

Tits or gtfo bitch

Not your personal army faget

Fake & gay

give nudes and all other offensive oppressive shit you can find and think of
tell us about her darkest desires user we need to know

k

tits or gtfo

That sounds fucking hilarious! Let's go

OP is fishing for dick pics, and had concocted this story to secure them. There is no girl, there's never a girl

You dont belong here fren

Is she Jewish?
Bottom right corner

Im up for it. When do I send my tribute user?

>t. cancer
you have to go back

she sounds sweet tbh

YOU THINK YOU ARE SERIOUSLY FUCKING ME UP BY SENDING DICK PICS AND DEAD PEOPLE???? NO WHAT WILL SERIOUSLY FUCK SOMEONE UP IS WHEN I FIND WHOEVER IS THE LOSER THAT GOES TO MY SCHOOL STARTING THIS SHIT BECAUSE HE IS NOBODY IN REAL LIFE AND THIS IS HIS WAY OF COPING WITH HIS LONELINESS SO HE WONT KILL HIMSELF. YOU THINK YOUR LIFE IS PATHETIC RIGHT NOW? WAIT UNTIL I FIND YOU, I WILL LITERALLY DESTROY WHAT YOU HAVE LEFT OF YOUR LIFE WHEN EVERYONE FINDS OUT THAT THIS WHAT YOU LIKE TO DO FOR FUN. ENJOY YOURSELF WHILE YOU CAN FUCKING LOSER, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG PERSON.

open bob and vagene bitch lasagna

"4chaing" LOOL

She's a fking jew

yes that's what this place used to be about before your ilk showed up

Fake news #sad

Your probably should have just shut the fuck up. By posting again about it youre putting yourself at risk to be tracked down.

When you fuck up, you shut up.

would someone be kind enough to post the video here, I don't wanna download snapshat

Larry?

Someone find out who OP is, talk to this bitch who she suspects

It's on twitter

>There is no girl, there's never a girl
sadly

FUCK
fuck the jewess whore

moralfags from facebook, 9gag and reddit.. i'm fucking out of here, this place's too crowded now

Was there anybody you recognised in the pics of the dead people?

Well played op you’ve entertained us for half an hour.

yeah baby keep licking that asshole hmm ooh ahh stick it deeper you nasty jewess whore ooh that's good eat the nuggets they're all for you hmm hmm

bitch the only thing you destroying is the record for the most use of caps lock

This is such a bullshit troll. Of this really was the chick she should know we don't give a fuck, and would've put this on her Twitter.

So? I make people mad af all the time and they know it's me.

Will you destroy his life just like life destroyed your parents?

lmao

Holy fuck

Tits or GTFO

not sure if troll or not

KYS JEW

Fake and gay

Thanks

>we need to banish it I dunno how
Kek
also she keeps talking about how it's wrong but films the names of all these other girls, conveniently scrolling to where her snapchat doesn't show, what a bitch

couldn't be any more transparent, Jesus. Next time keep it to a minimum.

>everyone knows I'm the edgy pepe the frog guy
nigga why
why the fuck would you let anyone know that it's so fucking gay

vgy.me/Q3VRpO.png

bitch is deleting the video

shit does someone have it saved

I understand the whole NYPA but this seems like a fun idea

I got it

"banish 4Chain"

>assuming this isn't bait
You posting this shit just shows what a fucking bitch you are. I'm glad your parents are dead so they don't have to see what a mad bitch you've become.

I'm down

A lot of calanders have that.

>twitter.com/KiearaOfficial
sounds like a plan op when shall we start raiding her

In Israel maybe

dude share the new sauce

kekd

Most calender put on religious events of various faiths and national holidays of various nations

yeah it's nhot deleting, i was sperging
i'm saving it anyway though, will link when up)loaded

mek sure we find a way to stop this. 4chain I banish you.

YEAH KEEP LAUGHING, YOU ANONYMOUS FUCKS, BUT YOURE ALL FICKLE SACKS OF SHIT. TRUST ME, THIS A PROMISE, IM GOING TO FIND THE LOSER AT MY SCHOOL. AND YOU FICKLE FUCKS WITH YOUR PEA SIZED SICK TWISTED MINDS ARE SO STUPID AND FICKLE YOULL INSTANTLY TURN ON HIM AND MAKE HIS LIFE A LIVING HELL. I AM POSITIVE HE IS SUCH A FUCKING LOSER AND DOESNT PLAY SPORTS OR HAS A COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP. BUT ON THE OFF CHANCE HE DOES?GUESS WHAT, EVERYONE IS GOING TO KNOW HOW YOU LIKE TO GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR BROWNIE POINTS FROM STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET. AND ALL THE SICK SHIT YOU DO, EVERYONE AT SCHOOL WILL FIND OUT AND YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF WHATEVER TEAM AND REVOKED OF YOUR SCHOLARSHIP TO SHIT HEAD UNIVSERISTY. AND THE PEOPLE YOU HIDE BEHIND. YOUR LITTLE ARMY OF LOSERS HERE WILL ALL TURN ON YOU AND IN REAL LIFE AS WELL. I DID NOTHING WRONG, ON THIS SITE MAYBE YOURE SOMEDBOY AND IM JUST A NOBODY, I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MY REPUTATION ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT SITE, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. ON HERE, WHAT YOU DO IS ENCOURAGED. BUT NEVER FORGET THAT IN REAL LIFE IM INNOCENT AND YOURE THE SICK SACK OF SHIT THAT EVERYONE WILL HATE.

Grandparents, not parents. Damn.

your parents are dead becuase i had an affair with ur mum and ur dad killed himself then i fucked ur mom to death fag

yess yess, feed us, ffeed us

This is very clearly OP.

She seems like a bitch anyway user. Just don't contact her at all.

she looks somewhat -ish though, wouldnt you say?
also her attitude is very kikey: super demanding
>hey i'm in control here, do as i say, i'm the jewish princess you have to bow down to me all of you

ufile.io/1nqja
In case she deletes video.

that's murrishartstan we're talking about here, where most males are circumcized

It's her grandparents that have died not her actual parents. The pic is probably her mum's calender.