What's the verdict on these guys?

what's the verdict on these guys?

Good up until the early 90s.

this is good rock and roll uh music

New Years Day is objectively one of best songs ever and I won't hear anything to the contrary

Up to Zooropa, they're great. Pop was badly recorded, which makes it feel flat, then All You Can't Leave Behind came and while not bad per se it felt as vivid as a wet towel. After that it all goes downhill.

Everything they did from their debut up to Joshua Tree is great. Rattle and Hum sucked but then they put out Achtung Baby which was great. Zooropa is just okay, Pop and All That You Can't Leave Behind is a declining progression of mediocrity with flashes of brilliance. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb and everything after is just plain bad.

Original Soundtracks 1 is no an "official" U2 album but it is secretly the most patrician.

Post 2000 all shit

City of blinding lights is their best song but otherwise youre right

I actually like Rattle and Hum. My dad played the cassette version of it a lot when I was a kid.

Desire and Angel of Harlem a okay, the rest is whatever

I could name ever song off of Unforgettable Fire, Joshua Tree, Rattle and Hum, and Achtung Baby

I could not name one song from the last 4 albums

OH
YOU
LOOK
SO
BEAUTIFUUUUUL
TONIGHT

guilty

If you cut it down, it makes a great EP.

>tfw Sup Forums has slowly come around to liking OST1 as secret patriciancore

Feels good.

it is quite good. you could probably consider it more of a Brian Eno album than U2 though.

The Edge is secretly GOAT

UNO
DOS
TRES
CATORCE

all i know is vertigo

All You Can't Leave Behind is a decent mainstream pop rock album, but still a let down for a band that in the past had always tried to innovate itself with every new album.

Is that a boy or a girl, I honestly can't tell.